India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Suhaagraat

.GrangerMalfoy. IF-Rockerz
.GrangerMalfoy.
.GrangerMalfoy.

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 3:43am | IP Logged
obviously they'll get married before they fall in love so i'm thinking suhaagraat mein kya hoga? :o Akbar to vaise hi lust feel karta hai Jodha k liye. Maybe he'll try to force himself on her, but seeing how reluctant she is and they'll obviouly show her start to cry them Akbar will feel bad and leave her alone and not touch her till they actually get married. This can be kind of the start of showing how he's not really that cruel.

I know i know bahut door ka hai n bakwaas topic pr koi topic bana hi nai ra.. And pages r not increasing :( already a week and only 12 pages :/

by force i mean: read the second comment.

Edited by blahblah26 - 28 June 2013 at 2:54am

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

SerialloveKishore02Rimpy15RufailuvrainaartiAnnarichard-Pia-libran90XDPagalKuriXDKhushi_Dillsesweet_gargiarunsunita_gmtanubagOmaRamdassl-NiklausFan-lpressukankabhor..Breeze..ameiliaAutumn_Rosefeatherheartsmile.sarafairy_talesriyya6Lady_MacbethalonebirdSexylicious.VasusenaRadheya

Annarichard Senior Member
Annarichard
Annarichard

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 3:49am | IP Logged
exactly!! thts one thing tht can happen but deep down i just hope tht jalal doesnt force himself on her i want him to respect her but tht wud so not be the jalal type of a thing..so lets see wat happen thn. but the SR sequence wud b an eyecandy to watch!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

QtnNotti-Pia-pressuLady_MacbethVasusenaRadheya

.GrangerMalfoy.
.GrangerMalfoy.

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Annarichard

exactly!! thts one thing tht can happen but deep down i just hope tht jalal doesnt force himself on her i want him to respect her but tht wud so not be the jalal type of a thing..so lets see wat happen thn. but the SR sequence wud b an eyecandy to watch!

ab they have to be true to the character... And force i guess thoda sa paas aayega haath pakdega kiss krne ke liye muh badayega and the waterworks will start!! Isse zyada i dnt think they'll show on indian tv.. Ya fir maybe she falls on the bed or something he on top of her..full clothed of course... Then he tries something she tries to get away he dosen't let her... But ultimately leaves her... This is actually what i want to happen Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnarichardRufaQtnNottiLady_MacbethVasusenaRadheya

Annarichard
Annarichard

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 3:57am | IP Logged
hahahah :D full on detail bi saath hi de dedi :D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

QtnNottiLady_Macbeth

.GrangerMalfoy.
.GrangerMalfoy.

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Yaar kya karu raha ne jaara. Saturday Sunday... Wait hi ni kiya jaara! :p

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RufaAnnarichardQtnNottiLady_Macbeth

Annarichard
Annarichard

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 4:07am | IP Logged
exactly :D even i cant wait!! tabi se cheezain imagine kar ke hi kaam chala lete hain Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RufaQtnNotti.GrangerMalfoy.Lady_Macbeth

Rimpy15 Senior Member
Rimpy15
Rimpy15

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 4:09am | IP Logged
baap re!!! tum toh kuch zyada hi door chali gai ho yaar LOLLOL

i think Jalal jaise hi paas aayega Jodha uska insult karegi n wo gusse mein waha se chala jayega ROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Rufanobodyatnotimevirgo24QtnNotticupid-struck.GrangerMalfoy.Lady_Macbeth

.GrangerMalfoy.
.GrangerMalfoy.

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rimpy15

baap re!!! tum toh kuch zyada hi door chali gai ho yaarLOLLOL

i think Jalal jaise hi paas aayega Jodha uska insult karegi n wo gusse mein waha se chala jayegaROFL

Hmm!! Very much possible! And it would uske shaan k khilaaf if he touched her after she insulted him

Edited by blahblah26 - 29 June 2013 at 7:07am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nobodyatnotime

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index