Balika Vadhu

Love Trio (Page 2)

libsrocks IF-Rockerz
libsrocks
libsrocks

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Priyamvada

tfs!

I'm sick of love triangles.. wish dey stop n come up wid something nwww!
a quadri of AnSh and JaGa2 would have been better with both the couples happy in their own life Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

atominis IF-Sizzlerz
atominis
atominis

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 3:21am | IP Logged
I like the way this article is written! LOL It's a nice slap on face of all TV serial makers! How they all resort to making same stories, have nothing new to add etc. Wink

I hate love triangles! Angry I don't know why every serial resorts to it! That Kekta mai even used to show love triangles between leads after 20 yr leaps when their own kids were grown up and married! Dead Old or young, Kekta spared no one and put them through multiple marriages and love triangles.

I think BV does the same for TRPs. While Gauri-Jagya-Anandi one had a solid message to convey, I think Teepri one and now Sanchi one are pure sensationalism.
Teepri track would've made sense to me if she were not married and didn't have a kid of her own already. I always wondered where her obsession for Bhairon went all these years!
Otherwise the message about wrong and obsessive ideas put in minds of kids due to child marriage was fine.

Sanchi one makes no sense to me.

I think BV has already taken up issues of obsession, spoilt kids and immature fancies of the young.

Sanchi track is just a stupid rehash of past tracks, there to add to spouse & saas-bahu dramas and drag the serial for this year! Dead

What to talk of BV? Even a comedy and so called "happy" series like Taarak Mehta Ka Ultah Chashmah used this shitty track to garner TRPs - Jetha-Daya and that Kashmiri woman Gulabo!

I am fed up of seeing same stories over and over again! Spouting some "message" in shudh Hindi and grim voice at the end of every episode doesn't make a sensationalist track good!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

libsrocks

HemaG IF-Addictz
HemaG
HemaG

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushiani

Originally posted by Priyamvada

tfs!

I'm sick of love triangles.. wish dey stop n come up wid something nwww!

same here ..
it is not at all entertaining

the same with me too.anyways...tfs

Go to top