Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq
Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq

My take on Friday epi

adiana12 IF-Rockerz
adiana12
adiana12

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 3:38am | IP Logged
All rt. Finally saw epi as was out of town. And here is my 2 penny worth -

1. Hudda is definitely out to get IP - He is not IP ka kutta!!! All he did was act intimidated to make IP get complacent and it seems he has managed to do that. Now it is yet to be seen if Hudda and Prithvi are in this together. But Hudda has atleast unraveled the raaz of why Prithvi was kidnapped by DB and this may also lead him to knw who AK's real killer is!!! Good going Hudda Clap Will definitely cheer for you and Prithvi will definitely help you get that medal by killing IP and party!!!

2. Prithvi did not say he trusted DB. He actually said that till now he had believed her so it is better for her that she does not turn out as false.Big smile And we all knw that Prithvi hates lies and liars even if they had done it with good intentions toh hopefully DB ki khair nahin!!!

3. Prithvi's dimaag seems to have returned with Meera's photowa. And he did not seem too surprised to see the resemblance with IP. Shoorveer Prithvi seems to be back in action!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Junooniancrazy-nutTehsinaJFJOyeNautankiawida

crazy-nut Goldie
crazy-nut
crazy-nut

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 3:48am | IP Logged
hmmm y did I tot hudda was with IPConfused anyway e story is finally movin & tat's some consolation for usApprove   btw isn't it great they both (IP & Arjun) goes to the same tailor & hv telepathy on what to wear everyday - so that they look like wonder twins - love themBig smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JunoonianTehsinaJFJOyeNautankiawida

awida IF-Stunnerz
awida
awida

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Good article Adiana.

I like your optimism. But I am trying not to have gr8 expectations from these cvs
Ermm
I am eagerly waiting for Meera's return . God knows how did RK pay those bills I didn't see Prithvi give him money.

LOL

Edited by awida - 22 June 2013 at 4:04am

Junooniancrazy-nutTehsinaJFJOyeNautanki

awida IF-Stunnerz
awida
awida

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy-nut

btw isn't it great they both (IP & Arjun) goes to the same tailor & hv telepathy on what to wear everyday - so that they look like wonder twins - love themBig smile

I guess Lallan is the one who is shopping for both of them. Wink
and I agree that they are twins . And that telepathy is becouse of that. Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Junooniancrazy-nutTehsinaJFJ

adiana12 IF-Rockerz
adiana12
adiana12

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by awida

Good article Adiana.

I like your optimism. But I am trying not to have gr8 expectations from these cvs
Ermm
I am eagerly waiting for Meera's return . God knows how did RK pay those bills I didn't see Prithvi give him money.

LOL

Am not being optimistic at all dear. 

Pt.1 was evident in the epi. 

Pt. 2 was the dialogue frm Prithvi to DB.

Pt. 3 seems to be happening as Prithvi is finally being intelligent!!!

As for Khanna money troubles, since the Khanna a/cs had been frozen for some reason, it is possible they may have been released and with that the financial crunch may have been sorted out. That is definitely one way to solve the problem!!! 

Of course the financial loss frm AK's bad decisions will yet need to be recouped which perhaps is being kept for continuing the show - that is if it does continue.

Edited by adianasr - 22 June 2013 at 4:52am

JunoonianTehsinaJFJOyeNautankiawida

TehsinaJFJ IF-Rockerz
TehsinaJFJ
TehsinaJFJ

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Thanks for da post dear..Thanks because I hd planned to write on Hudda nd u saved me da trouble...Wink
Ok cumn back to ur post..
I agree wid all 3 of ur points...
I also felt Hudda stupefied da arrogant bad IP nd wasnt really bought..bt if he is wid Prithvi or workn alone is to be seen yet...Ermm
  Prithvi's dialogue,u might be right bout dt too,,bt i wasnt very attentive to his exact words,i ws just busy feeling relieved dt DB isnt panting!Big smilePhew!Wink
  Prithvi has taken his brain out of da freezer too,as he is also immensely relieved dt DB isnt panting after him 4 nw!LOL

Junooniancrazy-nutadiana12awida

adiana12 IF-Rockerz
adiana12
adiana12

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TehsinaJFJ

Thanks for da post dear..Thanks because I hd planned to write on Hudda nd u saved me da trouble...Wink
Ok cumn back to ur post..
I agree wid all 3 of ur points...
I also felt Hudda stupefied da arrogant bad IP nd wasnt really bought..bt if he is wid Prithvi or workn alone is to be seen yet...Ermm
  Prithvi's dialogue,u might be right bout dt too,,bt i wasnt very attentive to his exact words,i ws just busy feeling relieved dt DB isnt panting!Big smilePhew!Wink
  Prithvi has taken his brain out of da freezer too,as he is also immensely relieved dt DB isnt panting after him 4 nw!LOL

Frm what I am understanding of Hudda he seems to have a personal axe to grind with the Pandeys - IP and DB. So for him dushman ka dushman dost hai motto reh sakta hai and hence he may be with Prithvi.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JunoonianTehsinaJFJawida

foram. IF-Stunnerz
foram.
foram.

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Agree with u specialy 2 and 3 point.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy-nutawida

Go to top