India-Forums

Chhan Chhan
Chhan Chhan

Be honest (Page 3)

lrlpam Goldie
lrlpam
lrlpam

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 11:57am | IP Logged
It's supposed to be a light-hearted show n I think it's serving it's purpose...the situations r funny but not hilarious like in proper comedy shows! I'm glad the show's going this way...it's different from the usual saas-bahu stuff

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Guineaprincessunara

LuvArnavKhushi Goldie
LuvArnavKhushi
LuvArnavKhushi

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NicklausBarbie

Yeah I would like it if they tone down the comedy quotient and incline towards more pragmatic way ! 
And I am certainly not liking the way ChhanChhan is claiming herself a housewife in Saree episode !

What's wrong with being a housewife? Just because she's modern doesn't mean she can't be a housewife. 
lrlpam Goldie
lrlpam
lrlpam

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvArnavKhushi

Yeah I would like it if they tone down the comedy quotient and incline towards more pragmatic way ! 
And I am certainly not liking the way ChhanChhan is claiming herself a housewife in Saree episode !

What's wrong with being a housewife? Just because she's modern doesn't mean she can't be a housewife. 
Nothing wrong. It's just that sanaya had said that CC will continue with her profession after marriage...v don't want her to give that up!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princessunara

LuvArnavKhushi Goldie
LuvArnavKhushi
LuvArnavKhushi

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lrlpam

Originally posted by LuvArnavKhushi

Nothing wrong. It's just that sanaya had said that CC will continue with her profession after marriage...v don't want her to give that up!

ooh ok. But she's only been in her saas's house for a couple days. I believe soon she's going to be able to go to her regular clothes (just salwar kameez though) and I think eventually she will go back to her profession and that'll obviously be quite irking for UB so I guess cv's are waiting for the right moment to bring that in play. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

showviewerGuineaprincessunara

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:29pm | IP Logged

Well i laughed a lot..but i didn't feel it was OTT. And I think..the makers wanted to make it lighthearted..
it has its emotional moments too..

frankly for the 1st time since this show started I loved every single episode and practically every single scene for a full week..

ps: I loved IPK OTT comedy too most of the time except during the sheetal track..well...that might give u a basic idea about my preferences..
I am ok with funny stuff as long as they go along the storyline..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvArnavKhushishowviewerincandescentGuinea

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:33pm | IP Logged

well i did not actually take her very seriously in that moment. it was almost as if she was playing houses.
I believe she will get tired of the being pretty and being housewife very soon.

u see for us it was a week. for her less than one day! she is messing around and indulging herself with some craziness..we cannot take her way of wearing stuff, accepting traditions etc as set facts yet.

She will happily wear the pallu now. but 2-3 days consecutively doing it the fun part will go out n she will get frustrated and then the reaction will come..
same to this stay at home nonsense..

i think that is what the serial is about.. i hope they at least make it this way..cz i kind of expected it to go the way it is going this specific week. i honestly have no complaints compared to earlier..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kairavi.LuvArnavKhushi

kairavi. Senior Member
kairavi.
kairavi.

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
No, I actually like the light hearted approach the show is taking. In most shows the bahu would have been in tears at not being able to wear a sari but the ever resouceful CC finds a way around the situation. I liked the way she went to the internet - isn't that what everyone does these days if they need to know something. As for a roti maker I'm buying mine now. Perhaps the scene of coming down the stairs was a little exaggerated but we have to give the creatives some licence to get a point across. I loved the pallu constantly slipping because it was so real. My bhabhi had the same problem until Mom told her no to worry about it as she wasn't expected to cover her head unless it was for prayers.
I love the way CC questioned UB about punishment and then dug right in to help the bhabhi's. I like her practical approach to life's issues and if I can laugh at the same time then all the better. There are so many heavy dramas out there at the moment that this one is really refreshing. After having a lump in my thoat over ChanMan missing each other it was nice to have something to laugh about. The best laugh I had though was over UB's expression when she was presented with the 300 rotlas...classicLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti25nairshowviewerGuineaprincessunara

Go to top