ll~Parvarrish Khatti-Meethi Chat Club #21~ll - Page 31

Posted: 10 years ago
πŸ˜†

Fukery songs are quite entertaining! Did you see any new releases, I mean movies?
Yet to hear fukrey..

Nope..no new releases...last movie I saw was Special 26 I thinkπŸ˜†

You?
Aashiqui 2! The movie's ending is so abrupt! It's average. And the ending again was meh πŸ˜†. But the songs are amazing!...you'd instantly fall in love with "tum hi ho" πŸ˜›

Yeah..Aashiqui2 songs are superb! Tum hi Ho is good..my fav is sun raha hai tu...I love the male version more with chorus..All songs are good..

I am liking Ranjhana too...it has a different flavor,
Have you seen it?...Raanjhana?

Dhanush is finally getting noticed, right! 
No..I haven't. I will try to watch it next week.

Yes. Dhanush is very good actor here in South. Great fan following too. He is getting noticed in North also is very nice. He has evolved a lot. He is very simple..and thats his plus point.

PS: I am not a great fan of his work though.πŸ˜†
I'm not either πŸ˜†, but during the start of the movie, when the movie was on sets, few negative remarks were thrown in his way on his physical appearance. But, after the film got released, he's being noticed positively. 

Half of his fan following constitutes of the fact that he is Rajnikanth's damad no? πŸ˜†
He is a good talent actually and he has come up on his own. He is Rajni Kanth Son-in-law has actually not helped him in any way as before even he got married he had established a place for himself. 

Both Dhanush and Rajni does not keep telling he is my SIL or I am his FIL..they respect their work..there is not that close relation I think..
Hey FTπŸ˜†
But Bye! Going for dinnerπŸ˜†

my daily routine now πŸ€“

wake up
from when i wake up to 7 p.m: play The Sims 3
7 p.m to 10 p.m: watch doreamon, best of luck nikki, the suite life of karan and kabir
10 p.m to 2 a.m: watch Woh Rehne Waali Mehlon Ki downloaded epis

😳