ll~Parvarrish Khatti-Meethi Chat Club #21~ll - Page 17

Posted: 10 years ago
Its very easy to get addicted as we all have something in common..love for a show..😊

Haha..I am ok with fake activity..πŸ˜† Atleast threads will go up and down...instead of being stable in one place for 4 days..πŸ˜†
Yeah..was writing from the morning..quite long part..😊
No, my addiction to internet is older. It was other sites before this one. πŸ˜†

Yeah, it's like the threads are frozen there. You may be feeling worse because SGP forum must have been quite active.

Commented there.
IF is the first site which I am addicted to. I was never addicted to even internet before. I remember when I used to have limited broadband..I use to go to the internet centre to browse IFπŸ˜† Felt that was much cheaperπŸ˜†

Yes..SGP forum was different and had lot more members for sure. But I feel the same warmth here also. There is no bashings or fights or fanatics here. All are here mainly for the show. Yes everyone has their favorite characters but that does not make them biased.
You went to cafes for IF? πŸ˜† I am not that addicted, but if internet and computer is there, I have a tough time controlling myself.

Yes, that's why I have stuck to this forum. Otherwise, would come here just to troll. πŸ˜†
That was during the peak time of SGP..where there was activity almost all the timeπŸ˜† I did not want the entire data used on IFπŸ˜† What will my father think abt me..πŸ˜† So went to cafe..which is in the next street...10rs for one hour yar...πŸ˜†

Exactly. Actually when I came to this forum initially..there was only Sweety/ST fans...so actually did not like much...but later it became good..
Tell me about it, I cross limit due to IF and bill increases and I get scolded. I am asking dad to take the unlimited connection but he doesn't listen, same old Itne net ki kya jaroorat hai, tumhe padhna hai ya kya karna hai? πŸ˜†

It has been good since the time I entered.
I used to keep checking data usage every hourπŸ˜† Somehow indirectly I made my father get the unlimited connectionπŸ˜† I did not use to have laptop then..so was using desktop which is in my dad's room...so that naturally gave some limitationπŸ˜†

It was for me...really bad during Bebe track..I mean did not like the ways Lucky and Bebe were bashed..there should have been a limit...Yeah..it was ok during April-May..
I check, but 1.5 GB is very low limit. πŸ˜† I too have to use the desktop, I want laptop.

When was that track? I think I haven't discussed that.
I used to have only 1GB..which is way to low..πŸ˜† Now in phone I have 1GB limit only...not sure if it will be enough for office use..πŸ˜†

In Feb..before Football track. It is a huge debatable track actually. But it was one sided in the forum according to me.