Harry Potter

Discussion of the Week - Hogwarts School (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

adorablenabs

adorablenabs

Posted: 14 August 2006 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
Great work Nishani... I personally feel (this is what i based ma fan fic for the 7th book on) that hogwarts will remain open and will be a safe zone for Harry and the gang to "stay" in other words they might use the excuse of the trio staying in hogwarts while they will be out searching for Snape and Voldermort...

Nabs

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Discussion of the Week - Hogwarts School (Page 3)" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dancediva

Groupbie

dancediva

Posted: 15 August 2006 at 4:25am | IP Logged
I think that Hogwarts will stay open because now nowhere is safe and why waste your time at home when you can learn how to defend yourselves at school.

Lady Black

Lady Black

Posted: 18 August 2006 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Nishani-Wonderful post! I did not know that Wikipedia had such good stuff on it.
Jazmine-Not that this is on the topic....but I love Garra too :)

Beware of curses........

~Lady Black~

albusdumbledore

IF-Dazzler

albusdumbledore

Posted: 21 August 2006 at 11:20am | IP Logged
@ Lady Black....

Nice siggy... loved to read it.

Tejas

khun_parinya

khun_parinya

Posted: 22 August 2006 at 10:12am | IP Logged
I only come to read. Tongue This is a long topic.

charms16

Groupbie

charms16

Posted: 02 September 2006 at 8:45am | IP Logged
really cool info!!!
i personally think hogwarts will not re-open...and even if it will the trio will not be attending..cuz i guess the next book will be all abt the adventure and how they find the horcux's..if the attend skool they wudn't be able to travel around and continue the search...so even if hogwarts does open we'll not be reading anything abt it cuz the storeis gonna revolve around the main characters and wat they do and thats the trio!!!

Naughty_n_nice

IF-Veteran Member

Naughty_n_nice

IFs Creative Head

Posted: 05 September 2006 at 11:43am | IP Logged
I don't know....

I feel that the book won't be the same without hogwarts!
I mean, can we really be happy without Classes, them sitting in the common room at midnight doing their overdue homework (Except Hermione Embarrassed )

I'll really miss Hogwarts... Harry Potter will cease to exist as we know it... Embarrassed

-Sam Smile

Nishani

IF-Dazzler

Nishani

Posted: 06 September 2006 at 12:46am | IP Logged
From Wikipedia.org

Hogwarts
It is unknown whether Hogwarts will re-open after the attack by the Death Eaters at the end of book six or if Harry will even return there. He has claimed in book six he does not intend to complete his final year, but that doesn't mean he might not make an appearance on Hogwarts grounds at some point during the story, but several assumptions can be made if it does:

Hogwarts is expected to have a new Head teacher, as the previous Headmaster Albus Dumbledore is replaced. Minerva McGonagall served as Deputy Headmistress under Dumbledore, and is the leading candidate for Headmistress.

New instructors will assume the posts for Defense Against the Dark Arts (replacing Severus Snape), and possibly Transfiguration in the event Minerva McGonagall becomes Headmistress. There may also be new Heads of Gryffindor House and Slytherin House. Professor Slughorn may stay on at Hogwarts as Potions Master, and resume his former position as Head of Slytherin House.

If Hogwarts is re-opened, then a new Head Boy and Head Girl will be appointed.

If Harry returns to Hogwarts, it will be his seventh and last year. However, at the end of Book 6, Harry stated that he would not return even if Hogwarts were to re-open. Ron and Hermione said that they would leave Hogwarts as well, to help Harry fight Voldemort.

Nevertheless, should Hogwarts reopen, Harry and his classmates would be expected to complete their final NEWT exams.

When asked about the Hogwarts house, J. K. Rowling stated that "Ravenclaw will have their day" in book seven.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top