Will Sandy win the competition?

Sonali_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I have few questions for all forum members..Lets see whose prediction turns out to b true πŸ˜³

Will Sandy win the competition? Suraj said that the winner of this competition will get 50,000 ..If she wins what will they do with the money ?😊

If sandy wins third matka won't break obviously ..So how will bhabo and chavi's truth come out then?πŸ˜•

Is it possible that sandy starts preparing for IPS after winning the competition while the truths are not out ? ( thats if cvs drag this truth issue further).

What will b bhabos reaction after finding out that none of the matka broke because of sandy's fault πŸ˜‰?

Give ur views guys πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Toxic11 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

slodkagila thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Toxic11

I Lets see whose prediction turns out to b true πŸ˜³ Always the cv's give surprise ooo surprise

Will Sandy win the competition?Sandy will NOT win but WILL WINπŸ˜‰ Suraj said that the winner of this competition will get 50,000 ..If she wins what will they do with the money ?😊 If she wins she will give to bhabo saying that they can use it for chavi's wedding simple questionπŸ˜†

If sandy wins third matka won't break obviously ..So how will bhabo and chavi's truth come out then?πŸ˜• Who said if sandy wins the competition the third matka will not break??? there are many chances to break uptil sandy's b'day

Is it possible that sandy starts preparing for IPS after winning the competition while the truths are not out ? ( thats if cvs drag this truth issue further).Not possible. The truth will come out soon may be on the day of sandy's b'day...

What will b bhabos reaction after finding out that none of the matka broke because of sandy's fault πŸ˜‰? She will faint by the shocking news On a serious note she will feel really bad & that is where she would realise abt sandy

Edited by shobhana_dabh - 10 years ago
nikhilsahai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i m sure she will be the winner bcoz this is the storyline  otherwise the show will have nothing 
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@Toxic. I guess Sandhya will win the competition and the 3rd matka will not be broken for the quiz competition.

But whether it will break or not is a different question. It can still break. 
CVs might not reveal LC at this point of time, as you can see in 24th promo when Sooraj gives matka to Bhabo his face is determined. There is a mix of anger, frustration and determination is there. Basically he looks hard. Sooraj is in a such a condition that Bhabo has tightened the rope around him and a thing like LC can snap their relationship at this point. He might just take Sandhya's hand and walk away.

What I feel is that they will save the 3rd matka and take the story forward, just like night college where Sandhya continued irrespective of the confusion. LC will land in Meena's hand and everything will get opened up along with Baby swap. 

aroojakhtar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
she will nt win wat  i think... i think she purposely loose against emily... otherwise there is no justification of emily taking part in the competition  n then 3rd matka will b broken...!!!!
Lins_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
so one more  competition in dabhπŸ˜†
i think sandy will win, for suraj sake πŸ˜‰πŸ˜•
MJV2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@aroojakthar...agree with you. Emily will win other wise why CVs are including her in this competition.

But 3rd Matka will not break πŸ˜‰ Edited by Manjuu - 10 years ago
mecool thumbnail
Sandhya will win for Suraj's sake.πŸ‘πŸΌ Good luck Sandy.
lathadabh1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lincy_cathy

so one more  competition in dabhπŸ˜†
i think sandy will win, for suraj sake πŸ˜‰πŸ˜•

atleast 4 sooraj's sake, sandy has to win the competition..! πŸ˜Š
--Iniya-- thumbnail
Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am sure sandy will win the competion