Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

India-Forums

>>[YMGGK GUPSHUP CORNER #62]<< (Page 96)

love_karanabha IF-Addictz
love_karanabha
love_karanabha

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 6:07am | IP Logged
At 14:00 just love it adds more to the drama Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ms.S.K.

love_karanabha
love_karanabha

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Watched the scene Smile
love_karanabha
love_karanabha

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Can't help but also have to watch the scene in my siggy abharan reunion Big smile
Ms.S.K. IF-Addictz
Ms.S.K.
Ms.S.K.

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 6:18am | IP Logged
would be nice if YMGGK season 2 came up, as there were few tracks not concluded.   amazing priyanka got away with all the things she had done - fire etc.    Prasad family never found out she was the culprit

love_karanabha

love_karanabha
love_karanabha

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Yes missing it and it deserved a season 2 as it had everything in it Smile
love_karanabha
love_karanabha

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Wait didn't someone mention that priyanka had a hand in the factory fire ?
Ms.S.K. IF-Addictz
Ms.S.K.
Ms.S.K.

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by love_karanabha

Wait didn't someone mention that priyanka had a hand in the factory fire ?

I do not recall.  Me thinks she got away with it, but could be wrong

love_karanabha

love_karanabha
love_karanabha

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Yes the family did know this is on february 17th 2012:

PAST: Prakash says this is the guy Abha. He was the one who was talking about burning the factory and he was also mentioning the SB. The guy says who are you? Albeli says look I know that you're the one who burned the factory. The guy says what fire? Albeli says who had asked you to do that, tell us. The guy says I don't know anything. Bhaiya don't fight…(Prakash starts to fight, Albeli stops him). Albeli says you go. I'll talk to him with love. Please go…Prakash leaves. Albeli asks the man who had burned the factory? The guy says how do I know? Albeli grabs his collar and says will you tell me or the police? My husband is a lawyer. You'll rot in jail. Will you tell me or should I hit you? The guy says I'll tell you. Actually Priyanka madam had given me money to burn the factory and she had said that neither would the police find out about it nor anyone else.

PRESENT: Everyone is shocked. Shelly walks towards Priyanka. She slaps Priyanka and says baatameez. I can't believe this Priyanka. You've crossed all limits. All these people are your own family. Didn't you think once before putting fire on their happiness? That wasn't just a factory. It was his work of so many years. Vimal says enough Shelly. COntrol yourself Shelly. There is no point. The dreams that had to be shattered are already shattered. Everything is already ruined. But I am saddened because the person who ruined and broke my dreams was no one from outside but someone in my own family. Veer says no matter what punishment you give her its less. I've never felt so shameful like I am today. And that too only because I'm your husband. Get out. Get out of this house. Pratibha says disgusting Priyanka. And you wanted to blame all your dirty deeds on Abha? That Abha who has always forgiven all your mistakes? A woman makes her house, decorates it, takes care of it…And you…burned your own house. Get out of this house! You did this all because you wanted money and jewelry? Pratibha takes of her jewelry and throws it at her and says take this and get out of this house. And don't show your face again. Jaggu says we brought you into this house with so much love and affection. We had promised your mother that we wouldn't let you miss your own home in our house. But what a pity, we'll have to break that promise. You will have to get out of this house right now this moment. Now. Karan starts walking towards Priyanka. All this time he has been rather quiet. He makes Priyanka stand up. Karan says all this time I kept blaming myself for that incident. I thought that because of me my family was left homeless. I don't want my family to go through any more troubles. So you get out of here. Veer there is no use in talking. Get her out of this house. He pushes her. Priyanka says stop! Yes I admit that I have done all of this. But I'm not the only one responsible.

Ms.S.K.

Go to top