Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

ll OS - The Failed Condom Diversion ll Reposted

IPKWA Senior Member
IPKWA
IPKWA

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Hi,

I have reposted this since the old post was closed due to inactivity and since this is a reference for me latest work. (http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3607671&PID=86068292&#86068292)

So I'm not the best writer but I love to write! I have to say that I am not the best at writing Arhi scenes and I feel more comfortable about indirectly writing about them. This one shot is supposed to be the sequel to my first one shot called Sleepless Nights but it can stand alone. Furthermore, I have this soft spot for Payash and I feel like they have so much potential so my writings tend to give them more scope than the show does PS. I have this weird sense of humour which others usually do not find funny at all!

------- indicates the transition into the next day 

ll OS - The Failed Condom Diversion ll

RM Living Room - 3:00am

"Seriously this is getting a little ridiculous!" said a tired and very frustrated Akash.

"Beyond ridiculous. I understand that they're newly married and all but every single  night for the past three weeks?! How did Khushi get so lucky?"

"PAYAL! Stop acting like you don't have a sex life!"

"Oh I never said I don't have one...it's just not a satisfactory one. You hear those moans? That is what you call passion! Don't you think it would be rather embarrassing if people found out that I'm the dominant one in the bedroom?"

"Just stop it. I told you I started reading 50 Shades of Grey for inspration but it got creepy when all I could think of while reading it was Bhai.

"I knew I married the wrong brother," Payal muttered under her breath.

"I heard that!"

Hari Prakash's Bedroom - 3:05am

"I just can't take it anymore Om Prakash! It's been three weeks since I've had a proper night of sleep. I swear I can even hear those moans during the days! Every time I see Khushi Bhabi in the kitchen, all I hear is her yelling Arnav! I'm sorry for taking your job I didn't even want it! It's just that sibling rivalry blind sighted me. Truth be told I wanted to become a postman like Prakash Prakash! Please for the love of everything good on this planet help me!

Although Om Prakash was slightly concerned for his brother's mental stability, he was happy that he didn't have to hear how good his boss's sex life was.

"Hari Prakash you really have to stop calling me so early in the morning. Anywho a brothers got to help a brother in need right? Didn't you do what I told you to do?"

"I did! I even put an extra sleeping pill in their tea last night! It's like their sex drive inhibits drugs! I can't bear this for the rest of my life Om I CAN'T!

RM Living Room - 3:20am

Slowly all but two members of the Raizada family had gathered in the living room.

"Nani why are you smiling so much?"

"I was thinking that at this rate I might be getting a great-grandchild by next year!"

"We'll have Chote's Chote running around the house soon!" Anjali couldn't help but giggle every time the noise from the second floor drifted downstairs.

"Um Di Khushi told me yesterday that they won't be having children at least for 4 years. Your Chote's Chote is kept well under wraps if you know what I mean. They're really into precautionary measures. Apparently Arnavji is loaded and I'm not talking about money."

"Payal it scares me how much you know about Bhai's sex life." Akash mentally noted that he needed to ask Bhai for advice soon.

Arnav and Khushi's Bedroom - 3:38am

"Stop doing that!"

"What?"

"I know what you're doing Mr. Raizada and I want you to stop now!"

"Well I'm cold and you're hogging the blanket."

Khushi was unsuccessfully trying to cover herself with the blanket but it was especially hard since her husband was attempting to see the view that lay beside him.

"You do know that I've already seen everything right? There's really no point of hiding now sweetheart!"

Khushi's mouth involuntarily shaped into the famous O expression and before she could retort, Arnav took her again

RM Living Room - 3:40am

"Holy shit! Did you guys hear that! Nannav's got some moves!" exclaimed NK.

Before anyone could respond, a very distraught HP came running in the living room.

"I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! I'M GOING TO JUMP OFF A CLIFF IF THEY DON'T STOP! PLEASE SOMEONE STOP THEM SO I CAN SLEEP...

*Slap*

"Thank you Akash Bhayia I needed that. Hold on OP's calling I'm sure he finally found a solution!"

"Always knew that OP was the smart one in the family, right after the one who became a postman."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arnav and Khushi's Bedroom - 11:00pm

"Arnav maybe we shouldn't do anything today. I couldn't take my pill this morning it was strange because I swear the pack was full yesterday! Let's just watch cuddle and watch a Salmanji movie!"

"It's okay baby I'm always prepared! Let me grab a condom."

RM Living Room        11:00pm

"You know that OP is a bloody genius! Why did we ever let him leave? Hiding Khushi's pills and Arnav's stash of condoms was an amazing idea! Finally I can get some sleep tonight!"

"Yes Akash sleep is the only thing you ever think of at night right? And you wonder why I want to bed Arnavji?"

"PAYAL STOP SAYING THOSE THINGS ABOUT BHAI! IT'S DISTURBING!"

Arnav and Khushi's Bedroom                       11:03pm

"Um Khushi?  Did you see my stash of condoms? Because I can't find them anywhere!"

Sexual frustration was once again becoming a possibility for Arnav Singh Raizada and he didn't like it one bit.

RM Living Room        11:15pm

The Raizadas were getting ready to depart to their respective rooms when they heard the doorbell ring.

"Aman? You here at this time? Is everything alright? asked a somewhat worried Akash.

"Uh Arnav Sir called and he wanted me to pick up..um..some things from the store. He said that it was important," a visibly creeped out Aman replied.

"What did Bhai want'

"I'll take it from here Akash! Thanks Aman" Arnav took the bag from Aman and turned to leave.

"Bhai what's in the bag?"

"Condoms," Arnav winked at Akash and ran up the stairs.

"NAHINNN!!!" Everyone was too busy glaring at Aman to notice that HP had fainted.

Aman decided it was best to leave RM as quick as possible. The murderous looks on his boss's family's faces gave him an indication that they were already planning out his funeral. He was already shaken by his boss's request for condoms, he didn't have the energy to face his family's wrath too.

Please let me know what you think! :)

Edited by IPKWA - 22 June 2013 at 3:20am

The following 184 member(s) liked the above post:

adyakichusnilu_g6130awsomechokrirashmi.pinkyyasminraizadamalinimMrDarcypav1977saborni123safi767ritumGlitteratimoni16secretuserarshino1fanblacklady1p.vibhashadanshinavshraddhasandyaditi205raniii2shaaagurukhush-divii-fairycakearshi28bhambarisarah_zaishaKhushixoxoxyzw231Archu61Deepa876Armelababli0204DevilwaysChandnii2hari93tkymararPrasRasvini96glamourbirdMSgayatrichemistry101rakhee12..Zahra..mrignayani124555nupsiiiSwathiarshi8Lucky88suri2610eroniroopathomaslasya123KhusharniMeWantBananawelcomebrokamtokdinfanipkknd0akleoawmSonia_J16srishti_jainnataliyapalaayanAmita2014devasahayamll..Gungun..lladrastiathenaradha.love-aashi12pms-cosminaimanecharnie002nilmanChipmunks.littlemissstarshafqee80sugarhugsfarha_ipkkndLovely_Bajwa_BARUNODAYAiris_iris2mayurisb80robinhood008CaskettaneelovesarshiForLoveofBarunarjuhi5ifsaal044Addicted87deepti1906LadyRpriyatnl.sushmitasahuNi_singhpaircubesaavan_loversivatharshiniBonhi_ipkkndwildandsweethydsriPrasanna_dhanugom3090arnavbarunABCDesiGirl93Orion_Nthe_breezesanny-beautifulIPKKNDfan4eversiamesecatsun_shine_girlgifttag-krrish-ipkknd-fanvandana73__blossom__arhi101devishree---Sonia---melfnsSwap-Arhiarchana.mh17SharaabinimotirakenduvadanaSanzforSushkushiarnav1Sanaya.Barunjdd1959adhu11zayana123zoobie-doobieKarkitdeepz_SI.BS.ButterCup.basbsfghfjA_BAAruni.AimmyLovesBarunkoiskzariya123vandana1965aayt.GrangerMalfoy.mastermagiciancutebreezedevilindisguiseMeraCheekuViratShamz94smanluvraj4everAR_EternalLovejahnvi.luvs.ASRlalarukhstg1Hot.Pink.Heels-Mohhena-hira_arnieMrDarcyfanFAYKHAN29ajoopLyssaPieameena671-Iruni-ssyahooPoochiePieNidsubh007ChitraFHansaNDiva_Akorshiar_sajan4evrjas0308rulamayoga123happy_cupcake1chillynishu_shornaEccentricaBreezy..Khamosh.whiterose29

niinuma007 Senior Member
niinuma007
niinuma007

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 3:06am | IP Logged
loved it
it was so funny
tina_1234 IF-Stunnerz
tina_1234
tina_1234

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Hilarious os
nishu_shorna IF-Sizzlerz
nishu_shorna
nishu_shorna

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 3:56am | IP Logged
OMG...its superb...
littlemissstar Goldie
littlemissstar
littlemissstar

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 4:30am | IP Logged
A crazzy one   Wink
luved it..:)
.GrangerMalfoy. IF-Rockerz
.GrangerMalfoy.
.GrangerMalfoy.

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 4:43am | IP Logged
AWESOME!!!! Hhhehehehehhheh seriously awesome!
ASRphanki IF-Dazzler
ASRphanki
ASRphanki

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Hehe...so funny...
Nrver imagined such an OS
BlueBloodQueen IF-Rockerz
BlueBloodQueen
BlueBloodQueen

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Really funny Wink

Go to top