Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

OLD ONES WERE BEST AS COMPARED TO THE PRESENT ONE!

-QueenlyChitra- IF-Stunnerz
-QueenlyChitra-
-QueenlyChitra-

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 2:36am | IP Logged
GUYZZ  THERE USE TO A TIME WHEN RISHBALA/OUR DVD WHO ARE THE LEADS OF THE SHOW WHO USE TO BE ALWAYS THERE ON THE MONTAGE & NO ONE ELSE EXCEPT THEM BECOZ IT WAS ALWAYS THERE STORY & FOREVER WILL BE NO MATTER HOW MANY SADAKCHAP'S COME & GO IN THE SHOWOuch  !!!!!!

BUT LOOK NOW WHAT CV'S HAVE DONEAngry !!!!!!! ALREADY IT HAS BECOME IRRITATING TO WATCH BECOZ OF THAT DISGUSTING SULLU & NOW GUYZZ CV'S INTRODUCED THERE FAVOURITE GANGSTER BHAI THE VILLAIN OF RISHBALA STORY NOW IN THE NEW MONTAGE TOODead !!!!!!! WHAT THE HELL IS THIS CV'S ?? HOW CAN CV'S DO THIS ??ShockedAngry I MEAN ALREADY WE ALL RISHBALA / DVD FANS ARE WATCHING THE SHOW TOLERATING THAT SULLU & HIS PAGAL MAA CRAP SCENES WHEN WE HATE TO WATCH THOSE SCENES JUST FOR OUR RISHBALA / OUR DVD BUT NOW THIS IS NOT ENOUGH FOR CV'S & NOW CV'S WISH THAT WE EXCEPT SULLU & SEE HIS FACE EVERYDAY ON THE MONTAGE TOO WHEN THAT MONTAGE SleepyPLACE  IS ONLY ND ONLY FOR OUR RISHBALA'S OUR SHOW'S LEAD COUPLEOuch !!!!!!! GUYZZ  I WONT ASK HOW MANY RISHBALA/DVD FANS ARE HATING THE NEW MONTAGE AS RISHBALA ARE THERE SO ATL LEAST I CANT HATE THE MONTAGE PIC BUT YA I M HATING TO SEE SULLU AngryIN THE MONTAGE WITH OUR RISHBALA AT ALL YARDisapprove !!!!! CV'S MADE MADHU STANDING IN BETWEEN RK & SULLU WHEN NOW IT'S NOT AT ALL A TRIANGULAR LOVE STORY ANYMORE AS RISHBALA ARE COMPLETELY MARRIED NOW ShockedConfused!!! CV'S HAVE COMPLETELY LOST IT !!!!! AFTER RISHBALA'S MARRIAGE THEY KEPT SUCH A STUPID MONTAGE !!!!!! Ermm

OMG...Shocked.NOW LOOK AT THIS NEW MONTAGE...TOTAL CHANGE OF  WHAT IT USE TO BE Ermm& NOW WHAT IT IS  Ouch

THOUGH RK/VD IN BLACK & WHITE LOOKS DASHING HANDSOME EmbarrassedWink& MADHU/DD LOOKS BEAUTIFUL IN RED Day DreamingBUT I WOULD HAVE LOVED IF THEY WERE ALONE IN THE MONTAGE NOT ANYONE ELSEErmm !!!!!!! I LOVED ONLY RISHBALA IN THE MONTAGE Approve& REST OTHER WHO WAS NOT NEEDED  I M NOT INTERESTED AT ALL TO SEE HIM AS I WANT TO LOOK ONLY AT MY RISHBALASleepy !!!!!!! I DONT KNOW HOW MUCH TRP'S MORE GONNA FALL NOW AS RISHBALA ARE GETTING LESS SCENES & SULLU GETTING MORE JUST BECOZ OF ARE SO CALLED CV'S WHO ARE ONE BY ONE FULFILLING THEIR WISH TO MAKE PEOPLE EXCEPT SULLU EVEN WHEN PEOPLE HATE HIM & LOVE ONLY RISHBALA !!!!!!! SERIOUSLY UNBELIEVABLE Shocked!!!!! NOW GOD CAN ONLY SAVE THIS SHOW !!Ermm

P.S. THIS POST IS ONLY FOR RISHBALA/DVD FANS SO OTHERS STAY AWAY !!!!!!!
DO COMMENT & LIKE GUYZZ Smile

Edited by Chitrarocking - 22 June 2013 at 2:39am

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

eugeneluvddmadhulovesrkmystiNehaTekwaninetu22apvsluvyouorchid70shinseenamrithassayanti_ashiuvsaijahnavicool_sriDevilClanTuMeriKennoEarlyYoungTimeswar_is_peacechirpyhapibird..sairat..angelankiDushtDanaf.amandadsouza95.MishtyLove.tabby999-DZ-

netu22 Senior Member
netu22
netu22

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 2:39am | IP Logged
new one suckzzCensored
they ddnt changed montage in yrstrdys epi..so hoping this montage is only 4 promo Dead

Edited by netu22 - 22 June 2013 at 2:38am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ilovesarunarshi-QueenlyChitra-

-QueenlyChitra-
-QueenlyChitra-

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 2:39am | IP Logged
DO COMMENT & LIKE GUYZZ Smile
-QueenlyChitra-
-QueenlyChitra-

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by netu22

new one suckzzCensored
they ddnt changed montage in yrstrdys epi..so hoping this montage is only 4 promo Dead
YA BUT U NEVER KNOW NETU THEY CAN CHANGE THE MONTAGE FROM TODAY OR FROM NEXT WEEK Ouch
netu22 Senior Member
netu22
netu22

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chitrarocking

Originally posted by netu22

new one suckzzCensored
YA BUT U NEVER KNOW NETU THEY CAN CHANGE THE MONTAGE FROM TODAY OR FROM NEXT WEEK Ouch
i knowDisapproveDead

still hoping for best..*fingers crossed*
plz tweet & update on FB..not to change montage..Smile
angelanki IF-Sizzlerz
angelanki
angelanki

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Hate him Angry [xx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-QueenlyChitra-

anitarani IF-Sizzlerz
anitarani
anitarani

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 3:52am | IP Logged
A haddi will always remain a haddi...CVs will continue to pay the price of this continual bhai rubbish..

-QueenlyChitra-

EarlyYoungTimes IF-Sizzlerz
EarlyYoungTimes
EarlyYoungTimes

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 3:54am | IP Logged
don't know why do i find the first montage the most appealing rather than the 2nd and the 4th marriage one...Ermm
the new one is looking clumsy...Dead 

-QueenlyChitra-

Go to top