shahfaisalkhan2 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
HI guys i am realy shocked after watching Ap tell RK if i am in revenge mode u will sit in ur last rites i am shocked becoz of madhu she did not slap AP not tell single word this is disgusting  i have no faith on madhu in next couple of weeks she will support AP .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Even Madhu was shocked at Sultan saying those words to RK...Often times Madhu does not react immediately...but am sure those words, and the whole incident will play on her mind...and she will not go against RK..
chirpyhapibird thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahfaisalkhan2

HI guys i am realy shocked after watching Ap tell RK if i am in revenge mode u will sit in ur last rites i am shocked becoz of madhu she did not slap AP not tell single word this is disgusting  i have no faith on madhu in next couple of weeks she will support AP .

she should have slapped him
saijahnavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
[QUOTE=shahfaisalkhan2]HI guys i am realy shocked after watching Ap tell RK if i am in revenge mode u will sit in ur last rites i am shocked becoz of madhu she did not slap AP not tell single word this is disgusting  i have no faith on madhu in next couple of weeks she will support AP .[/QUOTE/]

I Also Expected a slap from Mb To Sultan

No Use.She Just Stood Like A Dumb Fellow.
TuMeri thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
On that time she was shocked...dnt knw what to do!
dnt worry madhu wil slap Sadakchap one day for sure
yogendra1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Don' be so shock she is Madhu she can't do anything to others, she can only yell yet RK, But in the  yesterday Episode if RK was in place of Madhu and some one would have said such words for Madhu than i damn sure RK would have kill that person in that very place.that is the difference between RK and Madhu's love , RK Whole world is Madhu his life revolve around her but for Madhu this is not the case.
DevilClan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
She was just shocked to react immediately.
..Sana... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I agree with everything you said!! she should at least throw her chappal at him! ðŸ˜†
shinseen thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Madhu is different nature,
she support to RK  and understanding what is happening now
the whole scene portait like she, shocked and careing also 
anu_sakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Madhu Sabse Jyada Karib RK ke ki hai Aur Uska Pathi Tho Pathi rokegi kyunki jiske pass dimag hotha tho tho RK ke bath kartha MK ke ne Uske maa ke saath galath phar abhi uski dimagi halath tik nahi pahile maa tik hone ke bad sach kya wo janneke bad RK ke samne aatha
Aur bevude pai belive karke haise gundagiri nahi kartha aur Sultan ki pithrath wo hi hai wahi karega
aur Madhu RK ke support karegi aur sahi rah dikhyegi
MM ka artical galath hai RK ke Sultan arrest karvana chahtha marna nahi chahtha.
Aur kohi bhi insaan aachanak aake tumhre bap ka mai beta hu haisa kahega kohi bhi yakin nahi karega
yaha sirf sirf Sultan galat hai tha aur rahega