India-Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara
Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

I am concentrating on PKDH

MG2507 Goldie
MG2507
MG2507

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 2:26am | IP Logged

I am concentrating on PKDH & not looking forward for working in movies for the time being"-Nakuul Mehta

New Delhi: TV show 'Pyaar ka Dard hai Meetha Meetha Pyaara Pyaara' has completed a year on small screen and its lead actor Nakuul Mehta says playing the character of Aditya in the romantic story gave his career a new direction.  

"I am very glad that people loved us, this show, my character, and today as we complete one year. It feels great as the serial gave a new direction to my career," Nakuul said.

The Star Plus show is the journey of two characters – Aditya (played by Nakuul) and Pankhuri (played by Disha Parmar)- who have polar opposite views on relationships.

Nakuul, 30, plays the character of an impatient and aggressive guy in the Rajshree Production's debut TV show.

"I loved the script because it gave me a chance to play a character which is exactly opposite to what I am in real life. It's fun to work on set, as we all are more like a family."

Being born and brought up in the royal family of King Prithviraj Chauhan of Rajput Chauhan dynasty of Mewar, Nakuul says his family values never interfered with his decision of choosing a career in showbiz.

"My parents were very cooperative, and always encouraged me. It was not at all a tough call to choose acting as my career. My mother watches all my shows, and enjoys the attention she gets from my fans.

"My wife understands my work and she makes sure that I respond to all my fans, including female fans. She has been very supportive and understanding all through the way," he added.

Nakuul started his career with Adhyayan Suman starrer film 'Haal-e-Dil' in 2008 but later shifted to small screen. The actor says he wants to concentrate on small screen as of now.

"I am concentrating on this show and not looking forward for working in movies for the time being."

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

screen22anusha.cochin

anusha.cochin IF-Rockerz
anusha.cochin
anusha.cochin

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 2:30am | IP Logged
tfs

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top