Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

PuNIR PaRaDiSe#23 Qurbaan Hua Pyaar:Mod note Pg107 (Page 98)

ShaktifanSwati IF-Rockerz
ShaktifanSwati
ShaktifanSwati

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 5:13am | IP Logged
soham: tohari itni himmat ke tu humari behen ko agvaa kiye..tohare ko toh hum (he is about to punch onir but purvi will stop him)

ShaktifanSwati
ShaktifanSwati

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 5:13am | IP Logged
purvi:nahi dada jaisa aap soch rahe hai waisa kuch nahi hai..main khud apne marzi se onir ke paas gaye thi..(puri family shock )
ShaktifanSwati
ShaktifanSwati

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 5:16am | IP Logged
(archu came towards purvi n turnes her towards her)
archu: purvi yeh tu kya keh rahe hai..tu ek aise insaan k paas gaye jisne tujhe itna bada dhoka diya..
ShaktifanSwati
ShaktifanSwati

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 5:18am | IP Logged
purvi:aai tu jaise soch rahe hai waisa kuch nahi hai..main tujhe saare sachayi batate hu.. (purvi telling everything to everyone)
ParinConnects IF-Sizzlerz
ParinConnects
ParinConnects

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 5:53am | IP Logged
New SS on PariSha - Sache Pyaar ki Jeet

Character Sketch 

Shakti arora - Television Actor
Neha saxena - Television actress now the lover of Shakti arora and 
Parin LOL LOL LOL (sorry but cant resist to make myself a part of my this story) - PR (public relation agent) of Shakti Arora and also in love with him. ROFL
Linda - Friend of parin LOL LOL ROFL 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 8 - 

Neha - Baby i have made this decision after much thought. I know we both are not comfortable in this relationship. The day we proposed each other i could feel that from that day our...our old friendship was lost somewhere. I didnt wanted that from this relationship. I just wanted that nothing should change between us...But i guess some things always change...But...that doesnt mean our friendship will be lost..no..not at all we will always remain good friends forever..its just that we are ending this relationship for old time sake.

Hearing this at one corner of heart Shakti felt very bad for the breakup. But he didnt knew why on the other corner he felt utter happy that he is now free from the burden of this relationship. Thoughts of Parin were continuously wandering his mind and he didnt knew why.

Neha (conti) - Shakti i know what am i saying is hurting you. But i also know that...that this will be for our benefit only. This breakup will make our friendship stronger. And who said that after breakup we cant remain friends. 

With this tears rolled from her eyes. Shakti immediately turned back and hugged her tightely. At first Neha felt a sudden shock but thinking that its a breakup hug she too responsded and hugged Shakti back.
Shakti (crying too) - Neha...you truly are my best friend. You understand me so so well.
Neha (a smile placing her lips) - Yeah that's why you always harass me na.
With this Shakti broke the hug and both burst into laughter.
Shakti - Yeah i harass you because everything is fair in friendship.
Neha - But everything isnt fair in love Shakti. 
Shakti (not understanding) - Means...
Neha - Shakti confess your love to Parin before anyone comes in between your love.

Hearing this Shakti got the second shock of the day.

Shakti's mouth grew wide open.
Neha (closing his mouth) - Shakti you dont have to be shocked so much. I know that you love Parin a lot and this can be clearly seen in your eyes. I also its hard for you to accept this but ask your heart doesnt it feel bad when it sees Parin with someone else. Doesnt your heart feel hurt when Parin is hurt. Doesnt your heart feel happy to see Parin around. Say na Shakti.
Shakti was silent for sometime.
Neha (smiling) - Thank you Shakti. See being silent your accepted everything. Now dont waste your precious and go..go and get Parin and tell her how much you love her. Tell her before a third player comes and takes your wicket. Go and win back your heart which is currently with your love. 

Neha just completed her this sentence when suddenly she got a very lovable hug from Shakti.
Shakti - You are the best best friend Neha. Thank You.
Neha - That's not fair. You are telling me your best friend on one hand and on the other you are saying thank you. Not fair at all.
With this both just bursted into laughter. 

At Linda's House -
Parin was feeling sad as her first love will just remain as a dream. Linda and Nikhil were trying to change her mood but that also didnt worked. 
Suddenly Linda's door bell rings and to her surprise its Shakti at the door. At first she looks at him with anger but then she welcomes him inside. 
Parin seeing him gets surprised. 
Shakti (after much hesistation) - I want to talk to Parin. Ummm...In alone.
Parin, Linda and Nikhil give an eye contact to each other. They dont know now what Shakti wants.
Parin starts to move to Linda's room and later Shakti follows her. 
Shakti finds Parin standing near the window and looking outside. Slowly and steadily Shakti approaches her. For few minutes both are silent as they dont know what to speak.
Parin - Yes Sir say what to you.
Shakti - Parin...actually...actually...I came to say...

Before he completes his line, Parin interrupts
Parin (getting agressive) - Sir you shouldnt be here, and that to at this hour, what if Neha Mam comes to know about this...
She started bombarding questions to Shakti when suddenly Shakti came near her and within an instant pulled her closer by holding her waist and keeping his one finger on the lips. 
His this gesture makes Parin go silent. Both start staring in each other's eyes. They continue this eye-lock for atleast 10 minutes.
Shakti (coming near her ears) - I Love You Parin...

When Shakti said this at first Parin wasnt able to believe this so Shakti repeated his words again and now Parin came to reality and realized what actually Shakti said. She had tears of happiness rolling down her eyes. Shakti noticed this and immediately wiped her tears and both entered into a warm embrace.
Parin - I Love You too. Embarrassed

--------------------------------------
so here i complete my SS...but will miss writing story on Parisha Cry LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vandithajeruShaktifanSwati

ShaktifanSwati
ShaktifanSwati

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Before he completes his line, Parin interrupts
Parin (getting agressive) - Sir you shouldnt be here, and that to at this hour, what if Neha Mam comes to know about this...
She started bombarding questions to Shakti when suddenly Shakti came near her and within an instant pulled her closer by holding her waist and keeping his one finger on the lips. 
His this gesture makes Parin go silent. Both start staring in each other's eyes. They continue this eye-lock for atleast 10 minutes.
Shakti (coming near her ears) - I Love You Parin...

When Shakti said this at first Parin wasnt able to believe this so Shakti repeated his words again and now Parin came to reality and realized what actually Shakti said. She had tears of happiness rolling down her eyes. Shakti noticed this and immediately wiped her tears and both entered into a warm embrace.
Parin - I Love You too. Embarrassed

--------------------------------------
so here i complete my SS...but will miss writing story on Parisha Cry LOL
[/QUOTE]

hmmm

Parin teri toh nikal padi...LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

main nikala gadi leke...ek mod aaya...main uthe dil chod aayaaa LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MsPrez

MsPrez IF-Sizzlerz
MsPrez
MsPrez

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 8:18am | IP Logged

Shakti Arora's maternal grandfather Chandrashekhar turns 90 tomorrow!

Shakti Arora speaks about his bonding with his maternal grandfather and the celebrations planned for tomorrow on his 90th birthday…

Saturday, July 06, 2013 | 5:38:12 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-Forums.com / TellyBuzz  |  Comments 8 Comments  |  690 Views

Actor Shakti Arora, who plays Dr. Onir in Balaji Telefilms' Pavitra Rishta on Zee TV is elated to celebrate the 90th birthday of his maternal grandfather tomorrow (Sunday). Shakti's maternal grandfather Chandrashekhar, is a veteran Bollywood actor who is known for his movies like Sharabi, Shakti, Kali Topi Lal Rumal and Baradari and he has also been associated with CINTAA as its president.

The veteran actor, Chandrashekhar turns 90 tomorrow and is going to celebrate his birthday with the four generations of his family which is going to be a rocking affair for him.

TellyBuzz spoke to Shakti Arora, to know more on the same. Shakti said, "Tomorrow, there will be four generations who will be coming together to celebrate my nanaji's (maternal grandfather) special day along with him. We all are giving him a party tomorrow as he is turning 90. We all live very far away from each other and some of my cousins are abroad but tomorrow all will be joining in the 90th Birthday celebrations. He has given 70 years of his life to the industry and has also been the president of CINTAA."

When asked as to who all will be joining in the birthday party tomorrow, he said, "All his close friends have been passed away but there will be some artists from the industry as well as from CINTAA (I am unaware who all are going to be there) as well as the media people who will be joining in the celebration."  

Talking about the gift which Shakti is going to present him, he said, "He has everything with him but he likes flowers so I will be presenting a bouquet of flowers to him."

Shakti further talks about his bonding with him, "I always feel motivated by his presence and aura. Its because of him only that I have always wanted to become an actor. I desire the same respect in future which he gets from the people. He is a very learned person. He knows about every topic and is well versed with English and Urdu even though he couldn't go for higher studies. He is very much interested in Shayaris and Kawalis which used to take place at my home. He has a library of books and I keep on taking books from him. He is an inspiration for me."

We also asked Shakti whether Shakti's friends will be joining the party tomorrow. He replied, "There will be Neha Saxena who will be joining the party but no one else because its his party so his friends will be called. Its going to be a family get together for all of us."

"I wish him a long and a healthy life and hopes he stays energetic the way he is now," wishes Shakti on the birthday of his grandfather.  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vandithajeruFireLordPhoenixShaktifanSwati

ShaktifanSwati
ShaktifanSwati

Posted: 07 July 2013 at 12:03am | IP Logged
hi...

Go to top