Pavitra Rishta

PuNIR PaRaDiSe#23 Qurbaan Hua Pyaar:Mod note Pg107 (Page 64)

Post Reply New Post

Page 64 of 151

vandithajeru

Goldie

vandithajeru

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by punirashakti

Originally posted by TALIRAlinda

hmmm

bahot jald Shakti parin...ka Milan...ha...parisha rocksss...Embarrassed

wat abt dilip n kmh...Cry LOL

she forgot about her kmh OuchLOLLOL

don worry I suggest her dilip n kmh ki Jodi bana de...kaisa laga mera idea...Wink LOLLOLLOL

dhilip is my ff characterLOLLOLLOL

its nikhilLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PuNIR PaRaDiSe#23 Qurbaan Hua Pyaar:Mod note Pg107 (Page 64)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Linda25

IF-Sizzlerz

Linda25

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 3:12am | IP Logged
hii vanditha 

how r u ??

ShaktifanSwati

IF-Rockerz

ShaktifanSwati

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shikhasaini199

[QUOTE=Shikhasaini199]purvi is going back at she reach at the edge of cliff...sudden onir shout...
onir : haan,mishti jo tumna kaha vo saab saach hain (onir hold purvi hand and pull her )both are very close to each other and hug tightly...
purvi :i love you onir...you are my life
onir : i love you too mishti...
purvi : aapna ya saab kyon kiya onir ek baar bhi apana bara mein nahi soocha...
onir : tum meri zindgi ho agar tum kush to mein bhi kush...
(rain starting) both of them going to home sudden purvi"s leg hurt...she is not able to walk then onir hold her in his arm...and purvi kiss onir"s cheek...both of them reach home and conssumate their marriage...
after 4 months...
purvi at the morning feel uneasy...she went to hospital and findout she is pregnent...she is very happy and want to tell onir and second side onir complete his biggest order both are very happy and want to share their happiness with each other...
at the evening
purvi (doing some kitchen work and onir came from outside) he grab purvi from her waist she got surprise...
purvi :onir kya kar raha ho aap?
onir: aapni biwi sa payar...purvi smile and turn...(she bluse,onir notice her smiling)
onir : kya hua mishti,tum smile kyon kar rahi ho?
purvi : onir,aap sunoga to kushi sa pagal hi ho jaoga...
onir : aasa kya hain?
purvi : she hold onir hand and put his hand to her womb
onir : what ? are you pregnent?
purvi : she node her head
onir:(he kiss purvi forhead) and said aaj mein bahut kush hu mishti mujha meri zindagi ki saabsa badi kushi milli hain aaj
purvi : onir aap ka order ka kya hua?
onir : aaj hamara liya saabsa badi kushi ka din hain...yahan tumha hamara baacha ka aana ki khabar milli aur wahan mera order complete ho gaya...
purvi : (very happy) kya order complete ho gaya...she hug onir...and sudden pari start crying...
onir : kya hua mere baacha ko...kyon ro raha hain?
pari smiles to look onir
purvi : papa,ko dekha rona bhul jati hain aur smile karti hain shaitan...
onir :pari,bahut jaldi aapki choti behan aana wali hain aapka saath khalena ka liya...
purvi : onir behan nahi bahi...
onir : nahi mujha beti chaiya
purvi: beta(chota onir)...
pari smiles to see her parents sweet  fighting

WOWww...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

only filllsssl BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing N BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing

carry on shikha...ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap baby carry on ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

ShaktifanSwati

IF-Rockerz

ShaktifanSwati

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 4:52am | IP Logged

'Spooky and Uncanny with' with Shakti Arora!

TellyBuzz brings to you a Saturday column on Spooky and Uncanny with Shakti Arora...

Ads by Google
OLX- Post/Search Free Ads
Buy & sell anything on OLX online classifieds. 100% Free! Tons of Ads
www.olx.in

Saturday, June 29, 2013 | 3:45:58 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-Forums.com / TellyBuzz  |  Comments 0 Comments  |  186 Views

TellyBuzz brings to you 'Spooky and Uncanny' column with your favourite Telly celebs which attempts to find out their belief in supernatural powers and their brush with uncanny! 

This week we got in touch with the very charming Shakti Arora aka Dr.Onir Dutt of Zee TV's Pavitra Rishta.

Let's see, what does Shakti has to share with us.

Do you believe in supernatural?

Yes, I do believe in Supernatural.

Craziest horror story ever heard?

Around four years back, when I was shooting with a co-star (cannot disclose her name), her sister's spirit was taken over by a guy's spirit. My co-star used to talk to that guy's spirit and try to convince him to go away from her sister's body. In fact my co-star tried to become his best friend, and that guy went so mad after my co-star that he wasn't ready to leave her sister's body. The reason he possessed her body was because she had insulted that guy in college, after which he died. So in order to take revenge, the guy's spirit entered the female's body. Then my co-star finally approached a Tantrik and managed to free her sister's body, and now the girl doesn't remember anything that had happened. It may sound filmy, but it's true! Even today when I recall that incident, I get goosebumps.

Have you ever had a brush with the uncanny?

Yes, many-a-times in the night, at Film City. Sometimes I feel there is something which you can't figure out, but it brings a different feeling. Especially where there is no light, the supernatural become very active there. Whenever I feel scared, I just try to bless them because they are the lost souls who are searching for something. So, it's always better to pray for them and to bless them. This way, they don't even harm you.

When have you been the most scared?

Recently, I encountered something spooky at Chandivali studio. We were shooting in the night and there was an area which was jet dark. Though I was scared a bit, I purposely went towards it all alone to check if there are any souls. On reaching the dark area, I felt very cold although it was warm outside. I tried to take few more steps ahead in the dark area, but there was a point I could not hold myself anymore. Therefore, I went outside and prayed for the souls inside. Later, I called few people from the set to check whether they feel the same thing but they were already so scared that no one was ready to go inside.

Favourite horror film?

My favourite horror film is Mirrors. It is actually a supernatural horror film directed Alexandra Aja and stars Kiefer Sutherland. 

Horror Dare?

Long back, my school friends challenged me to call a spirit. I was almost successful but since they were all in a mischievous mood, we didn't do it finally. Actually, it is a very dangerous act but I suggest one should try it. Most of the times, you get trapped if you don't know how to send the spirit back. And if the spirit gets annoyed then God bless you. (Laughs)

When asked how does Shakti safeguard himself, the very brave actor says, "I shield myself with pranic healing."

Ishbul

IF-Rockerz

Ishbul

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 8:53am | IP Logged
anyone?

Ishbul

IF-Rockerz

Ishbul

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 8:54am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Shikhasaini199]purvi is going back at she reach at the edge of cliff...sudden onir shout...
onir : haan,mishti jo tumna kaha vo saab saach hain (onir hold purvi hand and pull her )both are very close to each other and hug tightly...
purvi :i love you onir...you are my life
onir : i love you too mishti...
purvi : aapna ya saab kyon kiya onir ek baar bhi apana bara mein nahi soocha...
onir : tum meri zindgi ho agar tum kush to mein bhi kush...
(rain starting) both of them going to home sudden purvi"s leg hurt...she is not able to walk then onir hold her in his arm...and purvi kiss onir"s cheek...both of them reach home and conssumate their marriage...
after 4 months...
purvi at the morning feel uneasy...she went to hospital and findout she is pregnent...she is very happy and want to tell onir and second side onir complete his biggest order both are very happy and want to share their happiness with each other...
at the evening
purvi (doing some kitchen work and onir came from outside) he grab purvi from her waist she got surprise...
purvi :onir kya kar raha ho aap?
onir: aapni biwi sa payar...purvi smile and turn...(she bluse,onir notice her smiling)
onir : kya hua mishti,tum smile kyon kar rahi ho?
purvi : onir,aap sunoga to kushi sa pagal hi ho jaoga...
onir : aasa kya hain?
purvi : she hold onir hand and put his hand to her womb
onir : what ? are you pregnent?
purvi : she node her head
onir:(he kiss purvi forhead) and said aaj mein bahut kush hu mishti mujha meri zindagi ki saabsa badi kushi milli hain aaj
purvi : onir aap ka order ka kya hua?
onir : aaj hamara liya saabsa badi kushi ka din hain...yahan tumha hamara baacha ka aana ki khabar milli aur wahan mera order complete ho gaya...
purvi : (very happy) kya order complete ho gaya...she hug onir...and sudden pari start crying...
onir : kya hua mere baacha ko...kyon ro raha hain?
pari smiles to look onir
purvi : papa,ko dekha rona bhul jati hain aur smile karti hain shaitan...
onir :pari,bahut jaldi aapki choti behan aana wali hain aapka saath khalena ka liya...
purvi : onir behan nahi bahi...
onir : nahi mujha beti chaiya
purvi: beta(chota onir)...
pari smiles to see her parents sweet  fighting

WOWww...Embarrassed

only filllsssl Blushing N Blushing

carry on shikha...Clap baby carry on Clap
thank you...and give me some idea to show punir romence

Linda25

IF-Sizzlerz

Linda25

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
anyone here ??

Linda25

IF-Sizzlerz

Linda25

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Vinodhini R ?@Pondy_Vinu423h

@shaktiarora So u r quitting PR..is any other project coming ur way!!??..another show(lead), Bollywood...

Shakti Arora ?@shaktiarora9h

@Pondy_Vinu4 lets c..figuring out

Post Reply New Post

Go to top