Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

PuNIR PaRaDiSe#23 Qurbaan Hua Pyaar:Mod note Pg107 (Page 60)

ShaktifanSwati IF-Rockerz
ShaktifanSwati
ShaktifanSwati

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shikhasaini199

[QUOTE=Shikhasaini199]purvi is going back at she reach at the edge of cliff...sudden onir shout...
onir : haan,mishti jo tumna kaha vo saab saach hain (onir hold purvi hand and pull her )both are very close to each other and hug tightly...
purvi :i love you onir...you are my life
onir : i love you too mishti...
purvi : aapna ya saab kyon kiya onir ek baar bhi apana bara mein nahi soocha...
onir : tum meri zindgi ho agar tum kush to mein bhi kush...
(rain starting) both of them going to home sudden purvi"s leg hurt...she is not able to walk then onir hold her in his arm...and purvi kiss onir"s cheek...both of them reach home and conssumate their marriage...
after 4 months...

[/QUOT should i write next part.?...

oh shikha...HugHugHugHug

so sweet of u...u write punir story for my sek...I jst loving it ur punir story...

plz continue...ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

m waitinggg...Big smile

_OrChiD_ IF-Stunnerz
_OrChiD_
_OrChiD_

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 12:21am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Shikhasaini199]purvi is going back at she reach at the edge of cliff...sudden onir shout...
onir : haan,mishti jo tumna kaha vo saab saach hain (onir hold purvi hand and pull her )both are very close to each other and hug tightly...
(rain starting) both of them going to home sudden purvi"s leg hurt...she is not able to walk then onir hold her in his arm...and purvi kiss onir"s cheek...both of them reach home and conssumate their marriage...
after 4 months...

yeah ,carry on 
shapa IF-Sizzlerz
shapa
shapa

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by punirashakti

Originally posted by pkarvi

New SS on PariSha - Sache Pyaar ki Jeet

Character Sketch 

Shakti arora - Television Actor
Neha saxena - Television actress now the lover of Shakti arora and 
Parin LOL LOL LOL (sorry but cant resist to make myself a part of my this story) - PR (public relation agent) of Shakti Arora and also in love with him. ROFL
Linda - Friend of parin LOL LOL ROFL 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 8 - 

Neha - Baby i have made this decision after much thought. I know we both are not comfortable in this relationship. The day we proposed each other i could feel that from that day our...our old friendship was lost somewhere. I didnt wanted that from this relationship. I just wanted that nothing should change between us...But i guess some things always change...But...that doesnt mean our friendship will be lost..no..not at all we will always remain good friends forever..its just that we are ending this relationship for old time sake.

Hearing this at one corner of heart Shakti felt very bad for the breakup. But he didnt knew why on the other corner he felt utter happy that he is now free from the burden of this relationship. Thoughts of Parin were continuously wandering his mind and he didnt knew why.

Neha (conti) - Shakti i know what am i saying is hurting you. But i also know that...that this will be for our benefit only. This breakup will make our friendship stronger. And who said that after breakup we cant remain friends. 

With this tears rolled from her eyes. Shakti immediately turned back and hugged her tightely. At first Neha felt a sudden shock but thinking that its a breakup hug she too responsded and hugged Shakti back.
Shakti (crying too) - Neha...you truly are my best friend. You understand me so so well.
Neha (a smile placing her lips) - Yeah that's why you always harass me na.
With this Shakti broke the hug and both burst into laughter.
Shakti - Yeah i harass you because everything is fair in friendship.
Neha - But everything isnt fair in love Shakti. 
Shakti (not understanding) - Means...
Neha - Shakti confess your love to Parin before anyone comes in between your love.

Hearing this Shakti got the second shock of the day.

Shakti's mouth grew wide open.
Neha (closing his mouth) - Shakti you dont have to be shocked so much. I know that you love Parin a lot and this can be clearly seen in your eyes. I also its hard for you to accept this but ask your heart doesnt it feel bad when it sees Parin with someone else. Doesnt your heart feel hurt when Parin is hurt. Doesnt your heart feel happy to see Parin around. Say na Shakti.
Shakti was silent for sometime.
Neha (smiling) - Thank you Shakti. See being silent your accepted everything. Now dont waste your precious and go..go and get Parin and tell her how much you love her. Tell her before a third player comes and takes your wicket. Go and win back your heart which is currently with your love. 

Neha just completed her this sentence when suddenly she got a very lovable hug from Shakti.
Shakti - You are the best best friend Neha. Thank You.
Neha - That's not fair. You are telling me your best friend on one hand and on the other you are saying thank you. Not fair at all.
With this both just bursted into laughter. 

hmmm

bahot jald Shakti parin...ka Milan...ha...parisha rocksss...Embarrassed

wat abt dilip n kmh...Cry LOL
nice,update soonBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile
shapa IF-Sizzlerz
shapa
shapa

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 12:36am | IP Logged

after 4 months...

oh shikha...Hug

so sweet of u...u write punir story for my sek...I jst loving it ur punir story...

plz continue...Clap

m waitinggg...Big smile
ok,and thankyou
shapa IF-Sizzlerz
shapa
shapa

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 12:37am | IP Logged
did you saw yesterday sbb and sbs segment ?...shame on someone...
_OrChiD_ IF-Stunnerz
_OrChiD_
_OrChiD_

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 12:44am | IP Logged

did you saw yesterday sbb and sbs segment ?...shame on someone...

who care now ??as everything will be over very soon .
shapa IF-Sizzlerz
shapa
shapa

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 12:45am | IP Logged
after 4 months...
purvi at the morning feel uneasy...she went to hospital and findout she is pregnent...she is very happy and want to tell onir and second side onir complete his biggest order both are very happy and want to share their happiness with each other...
at the evening
purvi (doing some kitchen work and onir came from outside) he grab purvi from her waist she got surprise...
purvi :onir kya kar raha ho aap?
onir: aapni biwi sa payar...purvi smile and turn...(she bluse,onir notice her smiling)
onir : kya hua mishti,tum smile kyon kar rahi ho?
purvi : onir,aap sunoga to kushi sa pagal hi ho jaoga...
onir : aasa kya hain?
purvi : onir ka

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaktifanSwati

_OrChiD_ IF-Stunnerz
_OrChiD_
_OrChiD_

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 12:45am | IP Logged

hmmm

bahot jald Shakti parin...ka Milan...ha...parisha rocksss...Embarrassed

wat abt dilip n kmh...Cry LOL