Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

PuNIR PaRaDiSe#23 Qurbaan Hua Pyaar:Mod note Pg107 (Page 107)

onirfans Goldie
onirfans
onirfans

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
 i also feel so sad because of  onir ..he did so many  but never did not get anythings, he spoiled himself and his wife left his for his one mistake( thats true he lied but for purvi its true) what purvi did left him and happy with her ex , she knows for her stupid decission she spoiled her sister marraige , only problem is always arjun and purvi meet eachother and arjun always try to take advantage of situation but still purvi romancing with arjun and forget her husband oneday. its better to see ovi ...ya ovi did so many wrong but she already paid for this and now when she got know about betrayl of arjun she felt bad and left him but she still think about arjun because she lost her husband but purvi forget her husband within oneday...now she is happy with arjun when she romancing with arjun never thought for single time when she had with onir ,onir always told like this, how onir care for her...manytimes onir tounge sleep when he talk with someone but she never express her real intention

i don't like arjun because arjun is double standard. he always confused what he wants, he wants somethings, he thought something and he told something and did something...thats are never matched eachother...but before 9 july episode iam trying to understand purvi's situation how she suffered for ovi's selfishness and arjun's weakness but after 9 july episode i hate her so muchCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaktifanSwati

fataltouch Groupbie
fataltouch
fataltouch

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Lets nt talk abt Arjun nd Ovi here... DT has already flashed warning... Lets stick to punir...although hardly there is anything left in it...bt still we can discuss abt purvi nd onir as to how Onir only cared for this marriage whole heartedly nd gave everything bt Purvi failed as a gud wife...

ShaktifanSwati

ShaktifanSwati IF-Rockerz
ShaktifanSwati
ShaktifanSwati

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Onir is good human...bcs he help unknw prego women...n nvr tk objection dis prego women action n reaction...

Onir is good husband...bcs purvi de way treat onir...he nvr get hurt he always support her...he always fulfill her demand...nw he lost his doc license for his so called betrayer wife...nw he also sacrifize his love n entire life for his betryayer wife...onir always said his wife happiness is his happiness...

Onir is good father too...he always tk care baby pari...he gv baby pari respectable status in Indian societ...he accepted baby pari b4 her born as his daughter whole heartly...he always tk good care purvi n baby pari purvi prego time...he always feed good food n gv medicine on time to purvi in her prego time...

bt nw see purvi forget all onir good did for her so called ex...n also her each n every family members...

purvi is selfish women...she prove she never care her good husband she always use her as tissue paper for her naajayaj rishta...n also she not good sister...thnx to cvs dey not shw purvi a bio child of armaan...n bio sis of ovi...
fataltouch Groupbie
fataltouch
fataltouch

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by punirashakti

Onir is good human...bcs he help unknw prego women...n nvr tk objection dis prego women action n reaction...

Onir is good husband...bcs purvi de way treat onir...he nvr get hurt he always support her...he always fulfill her demand...nw he lost his doc license for his so called betrayer wife...nw he also sacrifize his love n entire life for his betryayer wife...onir always said his wife happiness is his happiness...

Onir is good father too...he always tk care baby pari...he gv baby pari respectable status in Indian societ...he accepted baby pari b4 her born as his daughter whole heartly...he always tk good care purvi n baby pari purvi prego time...he always feed good food n gv medicine on time to purvi in her prego time...

bt nw see purvi forget all onir good did for her so called ex...n also her each n every family members...

purvi is selfish women...she prove she never care her good husband she always use her as tissue paper for her naajayaj rishta...n also she not good sister...thnx to cvs dey not shw purvi a bio child of armaan...n bio sis of ovi...
Pari, the one for whom arvi should reunite... How did she come to this world... Had purvi been alone in a new place she wouldnt have been able to arrange for gud food nd medicine, most importantly the stress free life nd care Onir gave to her... If she wouldnt have got all these essentials how would have she managed to bring Pari to this world... Bt sad purvi forgot all that nd now is searching for new love nd life after destroying others life... Onir cared for pari like her own child, he was more excited for pari than purvi... When they met wd an accident due to her ex's carelessness which he never fails to show, Onir single handedly managed two deliveries... He is a gr8 human being... Had i been at purvi's place, i would die after knowing the truth bt purvi is shameless she will cry a bit nd then give explanations for her shameful deeds...

ShaktifanSwati

ShaktifanSwati IF-Rockerz
ShaktifanSwati
ShaktifanSwati

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fataltouch

Pari, the one for whom arvi should reunite... How did she come to this world... Had purvi been alone in a new place she wouldnt have been able to arrange for gud food nd medicine, most importantly the stress free life nd care Onir gave to her... If she wouldnt have got all these essentials how would have she managed to bring Pari to this world... Bt sad purvi forgot all that nd now is searching for new love nd life after destroying others life... Onir cared for pari like her own child, he was more excited for pari than purvi... When they met wd an accident due to her ex's carelessness which he never fails to show, Onir single handedly managed two deliveries... He is a gr8 human being... Had i been at purvi's place, i would die after knowing the truth bt purvi is shameless she will cry a bit nd then give explanations for her shameful deeds...

ya ur ri8...after truth reveal she gv her explanation to onir bt onir tell her no need explanation...i knw u love only ur ex n go back to him...bcs ur happiness is my hapiness...dont get any burden ur own shoulder n not fill guilty anymore...m alright n also m move on my life...bt u go back ur true love n live happily with ur ex n baby pari...our onir is very very good person bt purvi not at all

fataltouch Groupbie
fataltouch
fataltouch

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 2:31am | IP Logged

Originally posted by fataltouch

ya ur ri8...after truth reveal she gv her explanation to onir bt onir tell her no need explanation...i knw u love only ur ex n go back to him...bcs ur happiness is my hapiness...dont get any burden ur own shoulder n not fill guilty anymore...m alright n also m move on my life...bt u go back ur true love n live happily with ur ex n baby pari...our onir is very very good person bt purvi not at all

now i want that purvi to return to her ex as she no longer deserves Onir... Bt the pain is that this is happening so easily wd that pavitra purvi's izzat being intact..i would have loved it if onir had kicked her back to her ex...

ShaktifanSwati

_OrChiD_ IF-Stunnerz
_OrChiD_
_OrChiD_

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 5:07am | IP Logged
////////////

ShaktifanSwati

MsPrez IF-Sizzlerz
MsPrez
MsPrez