Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

PuNIR PaRaDiSe#23 Qurbaan Hua Pyaar:Mod note Pg107 (Page 106)

ParinConnects IF-Sizzlerz
ParinConnects
ParinConnects

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Hey zara congrats on turnin rockerz. Tongue

ShaktifanSwati IF-Rockerz
ShaktifanSwati
ShaktifanSwati

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 5:40am | IP Logged
hi parin
MsPrez IF-Sizzlerz
MsPrez
MsPrez

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Thanks Parin!
fataltouch Groupbie
fataltouch
fataltouch

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 11:52am | IP Logged
I didnt see today's epi bt the posts here say that it has been hinted that purvi still loves arjun... So it is better we stop expecting punir... Even if it happens i would nt like it as onir is nt any other charity case nd purvi from now onwards should stay far from onir, as far as she can... God! i am so much filled wd fury.. Nt sure if i ll b watching this crap again...

Edited by fataltouch - 09 July 2013 at 11:52am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vandithajerushermaShaktifanSwati

sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fataltouch

I didnt see today's epi bt the posts here say that it has been hinted that purvi still loves arjun... So it is better we stop expecting punir... Even if it happens i would nt like it as onir is nt any other charity case nd purvi from now onwards should stay far from onir, as far as she can... Good i am so much filled wd fury.. Nt sure if i ll b watching this crap again...
purvi is the most desperate person i have ever seen,she was just waiting for ovi to go,evn if onir wldnt have tld lies abt his marriage,purvi with any other reason wld hav left him,and wld hav run to her ex,cause he is rich.
i am so irritated on dis women,she frgot wat wat onir did for her.i so hope ovi returns and bash the jija-saali jodi and also bash her so called mther,cause only ovi can show them the mirror

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaktifanSwati

fataltouch Groupbie
fataltouch
fataltouch

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sherma

Originally posted by fataltouch

I didnt see today's epi bt the posts here say that it has been hinted that purvi still loves arjun... So it is better we stop expecting punir... Even if it happens i would nt like it as onir is nt any other charity case nd purvi from now onwards should stay far from onir, as far as she can... Good i am so much filled wd fury.. Nt sure if i ll b watching this crap again...

purvi is the most desperate person i have ever seen,she was just waiting for ovi to go,evn if onir wldnt have tld lies abt his marriage,purvi with any other reason wld hav left him,and wld hav run to her ex,cause he is rich.
i am so irritated on dis women,she frgot wat wat onir did for her.i so hope ovi returns and bash the jija-saali jodi and also bash her so called mther,cause only ovi can show them the mirror
even i want Ovi to return nd show them how shallow they r... I never hated Ovi nd liked her a bit bt if she does this i will start worshipping her... I too believe in love bt these two made people sacrifice themselves for their disgusting love... They had fallen too low in love... I so wished that wtever Onir did was true...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shermaShaktifanSwati

ShaktifanSwati IF-Rockerz
ShaktifanSwati
ShaktifanSwati

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
hey...hi...good morninggg...

yesterday epic so cheap...its really horror side of pavitra rishta till date...both jiju sali not divorce yet der respected spouses...n romancing khullam khulla in office n in day dream too...its very shameful...i really fill so sad for ovi n onir...dey destroy der life for dis shamless peoples...n nothing get rtn back only tk in der jholi lonelyness...n too much pain...

really pavitra rishta mein ab kuch bhi pavtira nahi raha...sab gandagi hi gandagi bhar chuki hai...even so called pavitra jodi lead also support apavitra najaayaj rishta...yukkk

onirfans

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 6:24am | IP Logged

You all are well aware of AT rules .. So plss make sure there are no discussion of other couples or characters in the show .. Stick only to Punir discussion for which the AT is meant for .. If rules r repeatedly broken again then we will hv to close the AT for next 24 hrs as per the AT rules

PR Dev team

Asha_AshVik

Go to top