Frequent Posters

ShaktifanSwati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Tarza

I am good!

Actually very excited!!!

Was reading Parin's OS- Friends who met on IF

ya me too bt she still not write next part of OS-Freinds 😭 n also not linda write punir ff too 😭😭
Edited by punirashakti - 10 years ago
MsPrez thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: punirashakti

sorry ur story not read yet...bcs lack of time...😭

Not a problem. 
Will post another update tomorrow(actually it will be posted by my friend)
MsPrez thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: punirashakti

ya me too bt she still not write next part of OS-Freinds 😭 n also not she write punir ff too 😭😭

Hmmm. I am reading her another FF- MY Dream Hero. It's also good.
ShaktifanSwati thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Tarza

Hmmm. I am reading her another FF- MY Dream Hero. It's also good.

hey u read her parisha ff...its really good...she like shakti n in dis ff she n shakti couple dear 😳 😆😆😆😆😆😆
ParinConnects thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey zara congrats on turnin rockerz. ðŸ˜›
fataltouch thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I didnt see today's epi bt the posts here say that it has been hinted that purvi still loves arjun... So it is better we stop expecting punir... Even if it happens i would nt like it as onir is nt any other charity case nd purvi from now onwards should stay far from onir, as far as she can... God! i am so much filled wd fury.. Nt sure if i ll b watching this crap again...Edited by fataltouch - 10 years ago
sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: fataltouch

I didnt see today's epi bt the posts here say that it has been hinted that purvi still loves arjun... So it is better we stop expecting punir... Even if it happens i would nt like it as onir is nt any other charity case nd purvi from now onwards should stay far from onir, as far as she can... Good i am so much filled wd fury.. Nt sure if i ll b watching this crap again...

purvi is the most desperate person i have ever seen,she was just waiting for ovi to go,evn if onir wldnt have tld lies abt his marriage,purvi with any other reason wld hav left him,and wld hav run to her ex,cause he is rich.
i am so irritated on dis women,she frgot wat wat onir did for her.i so hope ovi returns and bash the jija-saali jodi and also bash her so called mther,cause only ovi can show them the mirror
fataltouch thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sherma

purvi is the most desperate person i have ever seen,she was just waiting for ovi to go,evn if onir wldnt have tld lies abt his marriage,purvi with any other reason wld hav left him,and wld hav run to her ex,cause he is rich.
i am so irritated on dis women,she frgot wat wat onir did for her.i so hope ovi returns and bash the jija-saali jodi and also bash her so called mther,cause only ovi can show them the mirror

even i want Ovi to return nd show them how shallow they r... I never hated Ovi nd liked her a bit bt if she does this i will start worshipping her... I too believe in love bt these two made people sacrifice themselves for their disgusting love... They had fallen too low in love... I so wished that wtever Onir did was true...
ShaktifanSwati thumbnail
hey...hi...good morninggg...

yesterday epic so cheap...its really horror side of pavitra rishta till date...both jiju sali not divorce yet der respected spouses...n romancing khullam khulla in office n in day dream too...its very shameful...i really fill so sad for ovi n onir...dey destroy der life for dis shamless peoples...n nothing get rtn back only tk in der jholi lonelyness...n too much pain...

really pavitra rishta mein ab kuch bhi pavtira nahi raha...sab gandagi hi gandagi bhar chuki hai...even so called pavitra jodi lead also support apavitra najaayaj rishta...yukkk