Frequent Posters

shapa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
punir are made for eachother...
shapa thumbnail
purvi everytime said she had pavitra rishta with onir but she never try to understand onir and that pavitra rishta...i hate her for that😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑
shapa thumbnail
onir ka saacha saach kabhi samana ayaga?
shapa thumbnail
purvi when she realize onir is not a bad person.?...he loves her a lot
shapa thumbnail
onir apana emotions control karna ki koshish karta hain... purvi uska chara dekha ka saab samajh jati thi abhi kya hua?
shapa thumbnail
purvi ko kabhi samajh ayaga ki onir ussa iss duniya mein sabasa jayada payar karta hain.?...
shapa thumbnail

creadit goes to Linda

Part 5 –

After making Pari drink the milk she made her ready in a white frock and tied her hair up in the pony. When Purvi was making Pari ready, Pari was trying to make Purvi talk but she didn't.

After getting ready Pari was seated on the sofa with her hands folded and her eyes constantly looking at each and every move of Purvi.

Archana saw this and she went near her.

Archana – What happened Gudiya? Why is she so much angry and looking at her mumma like this?

Pari – Aaji..today also mumma didn't talked to me.

Hearing this Archana got sad.

Pari (continuing) – Why does mumma do this to me? Why she doesn't talk to me on this day only.

Archana – Gudiya..have you seen her talking to me also.

Pari with a signal says no

Archana – So she doesn't even talk to me and your Ajoba also.

Pari – But why?

Archana – Because your mumma is praying to lord the whole day and this is the way she prays.

Pari – Really Aaji.

Archana – Really Gudiya.

Pari – Ok…Ok Aaji then from now I wont harass mumma from today whenever she is silent like this.

Archana had tears of happiness seeing how much Pari understands Purvi. She immediately kissed Pari on her cheeks and then hugged her.

After sometime  in Mandir –

There was a havan organized for Onir's death anniversary Puja. Archana, Manav, Purvi and Pari were sitting besides this Havan. Pari was doing all the necessary rituals of the Puja.

Purvi was remembering all the moments spent with Onir. She felt really sad. She wanted to cry but she controlled her tears just for the sake of Pari.

Pari didn't understood this time also what was happening. Just like previous years she knew that this is all happening for her father but she didn't exactly knew what was happening. She was doing everything blankly as told to her by her grandparents and by the saints of the temple.

Purvi's eyes were constantly staring at Onir's photo

Kaisi teri khudgarzi
Na dhoop chune na chhanv
Kaise teri khudgarzi
Kisi thor tike na panv

Ban liya apna paigambar
Tar liya sat samandar
Phir bhi sookha man ke andar
Kyoon rahega..

At Virginia, United States –

Its almost midnight but still the lights on top floor of a business center was still on.

A man was sitting in his cabin and going through a slideshow of some pictures. Suddenly he stops the show and a larger picture of Purvi carrying baby Pari emerges. The man gets up from his chair and moves towards the screen. He caresses the picture and kisses it. The man is none other than Onir. Onir is mesmerizing the picture of Purvi and Pari and along with it remembering the moments he spent with them. Tears started falling from his eyes too.

Re Kabira maan ja
Re fakeera, maan ja
Aaja tujhko pukaarein
Teri parchhaiyaan
Re Kabira maan ja
Re fakeera, maan ja
Aisa tu hai mere mohi kaisa
Harjaaiyaa..

Onir thinks, "Purvi I know whatever I did is just for your happiness. I also know today you and Pari would be happy with Arjun. But Purvi don't know why I still miss you. I love you Purvi. And Pari beta your Papa loves you also."

Next Part Teaser –

Purvi is working in her office trying to crack the deal of P2 Enterprises

shapa thumbnail

Part 5 –

After making Pari drink the milk she made her ready in a white frock and tied her hair up in the pony. When Purvi was making Pari ready, Pari was trying to make Purvi talk but she didn't.

After getting ready Pari was seated on the sofa with her hands folded and her eyes constantly looking at each and every move of Purvi.

Archana saw this and she went near her.

Archana – What happened Gudiya? Why is she so much angry and looking at her mumma like this?

Pari – Aaji..today also mumma didn't talked to me.

Hearing this Archana got sad.

Pari (continuing) – Why does mumma do this to me? Why she doesn't talk to me on this day only.

Archana – Gudiya..have you seen her talking to me also.

Pari with a signal says no

Archana – So she doesn't even talk to me and your Ajoba also.

Pari – But why?

Archana – Because your mumma is praying to lord the whole day and this is the way she prays.

Pari – Really Aaji.

Archana – Really Gudiya.

Pari – Ok…Ok Aaji then from now I wont harass mumma from today whenever she is silent like this.

Archana had tears of happiness seeing how much Pari understands Purvi. She immediately kissed Pari on her cheeks and then hugged her.

After sometime  in Mandir –

There was a havan organized for Onir's death anniversary Puja. Archana, Manav, Purvi and Pari were sitting besides this Havan. Pari was doing all the necessary rituals of the Puja.

Purvi was remembering all the moments spent with Onir. She felt really sad. She wanted to cry but she controlled her tears just for the sake of Pari.

Pari didn't understood this time also what was happening. Just like previous years she knew that this is all happening for her father but she didn't exactly knew what was happening. She was doing everything blankly as told to her by her grandparents and by the saints of the temple.

Purvi's eyes were constantly staring at Onir's photo

Kaisi teri khudgarzi
Na dhoop chune na chhanv
Kaise teri khudgarzi
Kisi thor tike na panv

Ban liya apna paigambar
Tar liya sat samandar
Phir bhi sookha man ke andar
Kyoon rahega..

At Virginia, United States –

Its almost midnight but still the lights on top floor of a business center was still on.

A man was sitting in his cabin and going through a slideshow of some pictures. Suddenly he stops the show and a larger picture of Purvi carrying baby Pari emerges. The man gets up from his chair and moves towards the screen. He caresses the picture and kisses it. The man is none other than Onir. Onir is mesmerizing the picture of Purvi and Pari and along with it remembering the moments he spent with them. Tears started falling from his eyes too.

Re Kabira maan ja
Re fakeera, maan ja
Aaja tujhko pukaarein
Teri parchhaiyaan
Re Kabira maan ja
Re fakeera, maan ja
Aisa tu hai mere mohi kaisa
Harjaaiyaa..

Onir thinks, "Purvi I know whatever I did is just for your happiness. I also know today you and Pari would be happy with Arjun. But Purvi don't know why I still miss you. I love you Purvi. And Pari beta your Papa loves you also."

Next Part Teaser –

Purvi is working in her office trying to crack the deal of P2 Enterprises

nice part...please update next part soon i am waiting...
shapa thumbnail
onir kabhi purvi ko apana dil ki baat kaha payaga?
shapa thumbnail
onir purvi kabhi ek ho payaga?