Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Circle of the Arhasian Comrades (TBATBR)-Thread 11 (Page 89)

-Farwa_Ibrahim- IF-Rockerz
-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Joined: 29 June 2012
Posts: 9357

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LeenaRocks

Originally posted by -Farwa_Ibrahim-

Rabba Vey Leena how r u?

Very well Farwa! :) and you?

fine too

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maverickmartinA_Soul

LeenaRocks IF-Dazzler
LeenaRocks
LeenaRocks

Joined: 25 December 2011
Posts: 3658

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Farwa_Ibrahim-

Originally posted by A_Soul

Fari.. can you point out, after reading exactly which lines of LH & hermit convo... you felt below.. as I didn't notice anything..

"oh hermit know the lady in hood and what was he asked to her that will she give it to him now to which she replied not to u hmm interesting... "
 
Lazy me to go and find... LOL

Y not here it is
The shuffle of a long robe on the leaves was heared, followed by the low voice of a woman which sounded as though it was the wind speaking, casually, "Everything about me is a suprise."
He looked over his shoulder and stared at the darkness, his eyes searching, "Are you planning to give me one now?"
"Not to you," her voice betrayed her smirk.
Chapter 173


Sorry what are talking about here?!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maverickmartin-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

maverickmartin IF-Dazzler
maverickmartin
maverickmartin

Joined: 15 March 2012
Posts: 3298

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LeenaRocks

Originally posted by -Farwa_Ibrahim-

Originally posted by A_Soul

Fari.. can you point out, after reading exactly which lines of LH & hermit convo... you felt below.. as I didn't notice anything..

"oh hermit know the lady in hood and what was he asked to her that will she give it to him now to which she replied not to u hmm interesting... "
 
Lazy me to go and find... LOL

Y not here it is
The shuffle of a long robe on the leaves was heared, followed by the low voice of a woman which sounded as though it was the wind speaking, casually, "Everything about me is a suprise."
He looked over his shoulder and stared at the darkness, his eyes searching, "Are you planning to give me one now?"
"Not to you," her voice betrayed her smirk.
Chapter 173


Sorry what are talking about here?!

Soulie noticed a line from Fari's comment on 173 but she couldn't place the point where it related to the chapter and hence, asked Fari to point that portion out, which Fari did. 

Got it? LOL


Edited by maverickmartin - 27 June 2013 at 8:20am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

LeenaRocks IF-Dazzler
LeenaRocks
LeenaRocks

Joined: 25 December 2011
Posts: 3658

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maverickmartin

Originally posted by LeenaRocks

Originally posted by maverickmartin

You're welcome, Fari! LOL

I can't wait for College to begin. But abhi tak humara result bhi nahi declare kiya gaya hai! I don't understand what's going on. Confused

I could with a new chapter now.

Hey, guys, do you think Arnav would try to warn Lady Anjali about her husband a little bit? He doesn't know she knows he's (general) transforming, does he?


Gosh!! all i see these days are abt schools/ colleges/ assignments/ projects/ exams/ preps etc etc...
am i the only buddi here? *pouts*

Ohh!! BTW!! 
Rabba vey ppl! :) (mavs would have killed me if not) he he he

Eh. How old are you? LOL, you can ask us about it too. Hoopoe doesn't have to worry about such things, but she always keeps asking, hence all you see are those things mentioned above! LOL

And, Rabba Ve! (Oh no, I wouldn't kill you. Can't.) ROFL
Seriously, am I like, that serious about the Rabba Ve thing? LOL
Monkey Icons Yoyo You actually think i am gonna ans that! ? he he he

 i am a mother to a six yr old princess! :)

Wait whats with Hoope? i dint quite get that!


Edited by LeenaRocks - 27 June 2013 at 8:22am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maverickmartin-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

maverickmartin IF-Dazzler
maverickmartin
maverickmartin

Joined: 15 March 2012
Posts: 3298

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LeenaRocks

Originally posted by maverickmartin

Originally posted by LeenaRocks

Originally posted by maverickmartin

You're welcome, Fari! LOL

I can't wait for College to begin. But abhi tak humara result bhi nahi declare kiya gaya hai! I don't understand what's going on. Confused

I could with a new chapter now.

Hey, guys, do you think Arnav would try to warn Lady Anjali about her husband a little bit? He doesn't know she knows he's (general) transforming, does he?


Gosh!! all i see these days are abt schools/ colleges/ assignments/ projects/ exams/ preps etc etc...
am i the only buddi here? *pouts*

Ohh!! BTW!! 
Rabba vey ppl! :) (mavs would have killed me if not) he he he

Eh. How old are you? LOL, you can ask us about it too. Hoopoe doesn't have to worry about such things, but she always keeps asking, hence all you see are those things mentioned above! LOL

And, Rabba Ve! (Oh no, I wouldn't kill you. Can't.) ROFL
Seriously, am I like, that serious about the Rabba Ve thing? LOL
Monkey Icons Yoyo You actually think i am gonna ans that! ? he he he

 i am a mother to a six yr old lass! :)

Wait whats with Hoope? i dint quite get that!

*Ahem* (I don't have monkeys to do it. Wink)
Okay, I get it. LOL Hoopoe is mother too, to Nandhini, who's our Little Princess. (I forgot how old she is!) I was just saying that even hoopoe joins in the discussion of all that stuff so there's a lot of people talking about it. LOL That's all.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

LeenaRocks IF-Dazzler
LeenaRocks
LeenaRocks

Joined: 25 December 2011
Posts: 3658

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maverickmartin


*Ahem* (I don't have monkeys to do it. Wink)
Okay, I get it. LOL Hoopoe is mother too, to Nandhini, who's our Little Princess. (I forgot how old she is!) I was just saying that even hoopoe joins in the discussion of all that stuff so there's a lot of people talking about it. LOL That's all.

Ohh!! does she now! :) wow! thats nice! :)

Ah! Nice to know i am not a black sheep in the herd!! he he 
she has a princess too!? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maverickmartinA_Soul

-Farwa_Ibrahim- IF-Rockerz
-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Joined: 29 June 2012
Posts: 9357

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maverickmartin

Originally posted by -Farwa_Ibrahim-

Originally posted by maverickmartin

You're welcome, Fari! LOL

I can't wait for College to begin. But abhi tak humara result bhi nahi declare kiya gaya hai! I don't understand what's going on. Confused

I could with a new chapter now.

Hey, guys, do you think Arnav would try to warn Lady Anjali about her husband a little bit? He doesn't know she knows he's (general) transforming, does he?

HMM I think no he will not coz he wont like to risk her di's life

It doesn't risk her life. She already knows. Hmm, maybe,  let's see what Linnie makes happen!

hmm cant wait and we will have it on weekends Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maverickmartinA_Soul

maverickmartin IF-Dazzler
maverickmartin
maverickmartin

Joined: 15 March 2012
Posts: 3298

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Hoopoe is roaming about the Inn. Come hither, hoopoe!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Circle of the Arhasian Comrades (TB&TBR) thread-7

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: sparklystarstud   Replies: 1197   Views: 26947

sparklystarstud 1197 26947 30 April 2013 at 2:53am by shijinareneesh
Circle of the Arhasian Comrades (TB&TBR) thread-6

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: shass   Replies: 1201   Views: 23493

shass 1201 23493 25 March 2013 at 8:00am by Aquiline
Circle of the Arhasian Comrades (TB&TBR) thread 5

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

Author: A_Soul   Replies: 1211   Views: 28969

A_Soul 1211 28969 16 March 2013 at 12:02pm by crazy4ArnavSR
Circle of the Arhasian Comrades (TB&TBR) thread 4

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -Farwa_Ibrahim-   Replies: 1199   Views: 35091

-Farwa_Ibrahim- 1199 35091 09 March 2013 at 5:46am by sansu
Circle of the Arhasian Comrades (TB&TBR) thread 3

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -Farwa_Ibrahim-   Replies: 1195   Views: 31587

-Farwa_Ibrahim- 1195 31587 03 March 2013 at 11:47pm by sree_dey

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index