Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Circle of the Arhasian Comrades (TBATBR)-Thread 11 (Page 68)

A_Soul IF-Rockerz
A_Soul
A_Soul

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Farwa_Ibrahim-

welcome back soulie

Rabba Ve Fari...

How are you...
though this is my 1st burn scar... but other then that my legs n hands many scar marks... n thanks to my skin type black ugly marks never leaves me...!Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maverickmartin

maverickmartin IF-Dazzler
maverickmartin
maverickmartin

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Farwa_Ibrahim-

talking abt scars mav wht a coincidence my right arm too had burn scar I was in 4th standard when heater fell in my arm while I was bringing it near so its shape is kind of the shape of rods n I have this big fat ugly prminent burned mark a little above my elbow lolz

Ouch. That must have been so bad and painful! I got mine when a firework burst near my hand during Diwali last year. I usually light them with a long sparkler (phool-jhari) but I used a short one. As luck would have it, the firework burst off. More than half my right hand's back burned off. That too two weeks before my Semester finals! Bad times, bad times. Hurt like hell.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

maverickmartin
maverickmartin

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:24am | IP Logged
heya Soulie! You're back!

Oh don't worry, it's just a scar. Wanna hear something funny? Whenever I used to walk to College when my scar was still fresh and the skin was pink and raw, people would stare. I would never figure why they were staring at some region near my waist and kept thinking I might have a wardrobe malfunction, because I wear jeans all the time! LOLLOL Then, probably two-three weeks late I realized they stared at my hand!! ROFL

Though my skin has zero regeneration, I swear. This deep scratch near my ankle has turned dark now, though healed. Hadd hai! Can't even wear nice shoes! 

-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

A_Soul IF-Rockerz
A_Soul
A_Soul

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maverickmartin

Oh don't worry, it's just a scar. Wanna hear something funny? Whenever I used to walk to College when my scar was still fresh and the skin was pink and raw, people would stare. I would never figure why they were staring at some region near my waist and kept thinking I might have a wardrobe malfunction, because I wear jeans all the time! LOLLOL Then, probably two-three weeks late I realized they stared at my hand!! ROFL

Though my skin has zero regeneration, I swear. This deep scratch near my ankle has turned dark now, though healed. Hadd hai! Can't even wear nice shoes! 

ROFLROFLROFL
ROFLROFLROFL
ROFL

That was super hilarious... visualizing your expression when everyone staring at you! 
@Red: even i had a 'daag', its not scar.. it's round n dark wen.. not paining at all, just getting darker n darker n darker... & Funny thing is i dont even know when & how it happen..!

maverickmartin-Farwa_Ibrahim-

maverickmartin
maverickmartin

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by A_Soul

Originally posted by maverickmartin

ROFLROFLROFL
ROFLROFLROFL
ROFL

That was super hilarious... visualizing your expression when everyone staring at you! 
@Red: even i had a 'daag', its not scar.. it's round n dark wen.. not paining at all, just getting darker n darker n darker... & Funny thing is i dont even know when & how it happen..!

Ma totally started laughing when I told her about that. She said, "You and your over-active brain!" LOL

Hmm, The Mystery of The Daag... ROFL

-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

A_Soul IF-Rockerz
A_Soul
A_Soul

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Mavi i have started november party preparation... downloading songs...!

List down here old goldie dance numbers...!

Edited by A_Soul - 26 June 2013 at 8:57am

maverickmartin

-Farwa_Ibrahim- IF-Rockerz
-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:02am | IP Logged
@mav dont ask it was like hell the inner side of my right arm was full burned and I used to weep all the time for few days... Oh tht was funny mav we all used to do so n I cant understand y ppl stare so much matlab pehly kabhi koi scar or mark nai daikha kya?
@Soul soluie go to a doc it might b dangerous u know meri ami k body pr is trhan k black rounded spots padny lag pady thy to jb doc k pass ly k gaye he told k khoon patla ho gya hai thts y... I know tht wasnt dangerous pr u never know

maverickmartinA_Soul

A_Soul IF-Rockerz
A_Soul
A_Soul

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Fari.. ya i know, but it is not spreading... and i hv only one of that kind so count is also not increasing... but i went to doc once and he gave a cream to apply n said if does not work then a simple injection will do..
as it is niether spreading nor paining i dont like to take uncessary medicine/injection... so i stop there!

maverickmartin

Go to top