Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Circle of the Arhasian Comrades (TBATBR)-Thread 11 (Page 63)

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Do we need a party theme or something? so everyone can come dressed in a way, and we do crazy activities on the line of the theme, songs related to the theme and stuff like zat?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maverickmartinA_Soul

maverickmartin IF-Dazzler
maverickmartin
maverickmartin

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aquiline

Pardone me. laptop again.

Lady Em? Et tu? Okay, I get it. Everyone loves hunks with swords and words...guess the fight and the dialogues in the fight were written in such a way that the other things went into the backseat. Yeah, well...I'm still up for ze party!! More jumping!!

Eh? The highlight of the story for me was Khushi's retaliation. Of course, hot hunks fighting is awesome to read. But the kitten snaps at the lion. I liked that. LOL

Ah, well, you always have hoopoe. ;)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

A_Soul

maverickmartin
maverickmartin

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:25am | IP Logged

Do we need a party theme or something? so everyone can come dressed in a way, and we do crazy activities on the line of the theme, songs related to the theme and stuff like zat?

Do you want one? This is your party. Ideas! I can arrange for dresses. That shop I got the gowns from had a dear old lady as the shopkeeper. I bet she would help me out. And maybe I could use that portal to the future I have in the cupboard of my own room in that little house in Arhasia where I actually live. ;)

Are we being a little French today? I like zis.

A_Soul

maverickmartin
maverickmartin

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:37am | IP Logged
NoOne? Come in, come in. 
So tell me, what do you actually do? I mean, you must have some other responsibility other than waiting outside the door for the Cottage to have a single Comrade roaming around and then come in to give her company.
And why do you not ever speak? Are you like Ram? But that is one sweet lad.
And why is your expression always so grumpy? Smile, NoOne, smile.

Hey, hey, where are you going? Okay, I promise I won't jabber so much! I'll be quiet, I swear! NoOne.

Ah, that took care of him. *smiles smugly*

A_Soul

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:39am | IP Logged
DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVE NOT READ CHAPTER176.
SPOILER ALERT.

I thought zis was ze germans and not the frenchies. but yes, it can be both i guess. sorry connection again. ah, the shopkeeper is an old lady. then she will certainly be an expert in ze medieval wears...use all your portals, dearie, but we need a good theme...thinking...thinking...
and by the way, about the chapter, yes, that is what i want the focus to be: the kitten against the lion. but the real focus should be on what the kitten knows. Clue: what the kitten realized in the show when she attempted a suicide...she knows here well on advance...that's also included in the title when I said Clash of INTENTS

Edited by Aquiline - 26 June 2013 at 1:57am

maverickmartinA_Soul

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Er, Mavs. Were you just telling NoOne to smile? It won't work. You see, his facial features are set in such a way that it expresses only one emotion: The Blank Boast of Boredom. If one needs to know what he is feeling inside, one must watch his hands and feet. There are separate codes for his limb movements. For instance, when his knee jerks, he is impatient. When his elbow brushes against his side, he is uncomfortable. When he taps his feet, he is nervous. When he fidgets with his fingers, he is excited. When he drums his fingertips on his knee, he is happy. When he crosses his legs under his chair, he is feeling lonely. I am in the process of deciphering the other movements as well. takes time but he is a lot patient when it comes to people studying. I am extremely into this assignment, especially when I see him brush his elbow against his side...

maverickmartinA_Soul

maverickmartin
maverickmartin

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:49am | IP Logged

I thought zis was ze germans and not the frenchies. but yes, it can be both i guess. sorry connection again. ah, the shopkeeper is an old lady. then she will certainly be an expert in ze medieval wears...use all your portals, dearie, but we need a good theme...thinking...thinking...
and by the way, about the chapter, yes, that is what i want the focus to be: the kitten against the lion. but the real focus should be on what the kitten knows. Clue: what the kitten realized in the show when she attempted a suicide...she knows here well on advance...that's also included in the title when I said Clash of INTENTS

Err, I'm certified slow, bear with me.

Khushi tried to commit suicide in the show because she thought Arnav wanted to kill her and get married to La but Arnav saves her when she goes to the stupid terrace and tries to jump and tells her that the reason he married her is because he knew about "Shyam and her".

Okay. So here Khushi has already realized that he thinks they had an affair. Arnav's intent in marrying her was to supposedly keep him away from Shyam. And thus, to keep his sister's happiness intact. But Khushi knows that the General is a lying jerk anyway, so his intent is somehow faulted. (?)

Okay, I'm getting myself muddled up. I give up.

I'm waiting to say, "All hail hoopoe". LOL

A_Soul

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:49am | IP Logged
FINALLY!!! Rini_kat has found it!! Ah, *sighing satisfactorily* now I can rest in peace-wa!

maverickmartinA_Soul

Go to top