Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Circle of the Arhasian Comrades (TBATBR)-Thread 11 (Page 60)

sansu IF-Dazzler
sansu
sansu

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Farwa_Ibrahim-

@Sansu I m good college is going great thnx to u guys... Tht day I really needed moral support I love u guys *muah* *hugs* hows ur job going?

good to hear that dear...keep the spirit up n love u too!!Hug

my job is fyn dear...im getting used to the schedules nowadays...so, there is not much problems...n im eating more to keep up my energy!!...Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Farwa_Ibrahim-

zainza IF-Dazzler
zainza
zainza

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sansu

@zainza : thats just lovely...another international fan of ipk!!...hw did u come across arhi dear?

I was just flipping through the channels and saw that scene where Arnav has Khushi backed against the sliding door towards the poolside and he shouts at her for putting the idea of marriage in Lavanya's head and then Khushi says all that character dheela stuff. And then there was no going back, I was enthralled by their chemistry, my heart was racing and I was surprised that an Indian show was showing something other than saas-bahu rubbish. Then I spent the night watching previous episodes and the craze for Arhi began and it hasn't died down till now.(I feel so stupid because I'm 30 yrs old and I'm crushing on Sarun/Arhi)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sansu-Farwa_Ibrahim-

A_Soul IF-Rockerz
A_Soul
A_Soul

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
U guys r still here...

Wat doing?
Chalo chalo jake s jao...

sansu

zainza IF-Dazzler
zainza
zainza

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Farwa_Ibrahim-

@Zainza we r so opposite here I cant read ay FF widout mob lolz I cant enjoy it tht much on lapy

LOL...I already said I was old school and I get frustrated with mobiles :) by the way how do you manage, isnt the mobile screen small and you have to keep going up and down?

sansu-Farwa_Ibrahim-

sansu IF-Dazzler
sansu
sansu

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zainza

Originally posted by sansu

@zainza : thats just lovely...another international fan of ipk!!...hw did u come across arhi dear?

I was just flipping through the channels and saw that scene where Arnav has Khushi backed against the sliding door towards the poolside and he shouts at her for putting the idea of marriage in Lavanya's head and then Khushi says all that character dheela stuff. And then there was no going back, I was enthralled by their chemistry, my heart was racing and I was surprised that an Indian show was showing something other than saas-bahu rubbish. Then I spent the night watching previous episodes and the craze for Arhi began and it hasn't died down till now.(I feel so stupid because I'm 30 yrs old and I'm crushing on Sarun/Arhi)

yup...the one show that got past all the melodramatic dramas was ipk!!...it seriously rocks!!

n u're just thirty!!...u'll have many company here!!...dont worry at all...there is never gonna be a soul who watched ipk n dint crush on them!!!LOL...

zainza

-Farwa_Ibrahim- IF-Rockerz
-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
@Sansu oh thts good khati piti raha kro *hugs* lordy ki fight k liyay bhi to energy chahiyay
@Zainza thts the beauty of show dear froom teenager to adults from unmarried to married n having kids women... IPKKND has left its prints on our hearts for forever this is my first time m so much crazy for any reel life couple lolz
ok girls I'll b off in few minutes love u *hugs*
Rabba Vey

zainzasansu

sansu IF-Dazzler
sansu
sansu

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by A_Soul

U guys r still here...

Wat doing?
Chalo chalo jake s jao...

souly!!...u first tell me what u are doing now...even after ur good night?!!Confused
zainza IF-Dazzler
zainza
zainza

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aquiline

Zainza!! Rabbe Ve, dear. Its so wonderful to see you here. Thanks so much for those thoughts on the General and for offering to shed more perspective into it. I am so happy seeing you here. So, you are not from India, eh? Would you like to share where exactly you are from? If not, its okay. So you are a mother too...sweet! There are many mothers reading the tale, and many unmarried students as well...Anyway, I don't know why I said that. I am having problems with network so I may not always be in though the light may be green. I wish the network resolves so I can be here more often. Zainza, hope you like this place. Everyone's a lover of the tale here...and everyone will love having you along.

Thank you, it feels great here

maverickmartinsansu

Go to top