Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Circle of the Arhasian Comrades (TBATBR)-Thread 11 (Page 39)

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:23am | IP Logged
no revealing of titles from me if its risky...me is thinking hard, very hard, to find meself a good title...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maverickmartinA_Soul

A_Soul IF-Rockerz
A_Soul
A_Soul

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aquiline

no revealing of titles from me if its risky...me is thinking hard, very hard, to find meself a good title...

only we two are available... you need help??

Mavi... no I didn't say that.. I know there wont be direct answer..
You ask anything to linny about FF which reveals the suspense she never give direct answer but still he will answer... she is such a polite diplomatic person (at least for FF) I tell you!!
n I admire her for that!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maverickmartin

shass IF-Dazzler
shass
shass

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:34am | IP Logged

RABBA VE   to  ALL.. that are present here...Smile

its a short stay.. have just came back from colg..have not even taken lunch n am extremely hungry.. peeping in..

i'll give my two cents lin...

i thought from the very beginning.. the Gen has been extremely secretive.. no one knows him but he himself. so when he actually came n revealed the plan of eloping with khushi to the lordy,i got quite surprised.. though there could be a justification of his actions like, he wanted to divert lordy's attention away from the marriage thing... n create some kind of doubt in lordy's mind n manipulate the situation to his advantage.. after all thats what he has been.. a PERFECT MANIPULATOR of not only words but of situations.. how else did he become part of n is still part of raizada clan.. he is been very confident about this very tool or strength of his.. n uses it to his max advantage.. but when last night i read that chp, i thought.. oh, ok.. so the plan back fires for him,coz he's been over-confident about his plan n miscalculated the consequences.. like i said earlier.. the only wild card in this tale is ''love''.. n with the passage of time, different people should be doing different stuff n turning the tables around.. in the name of ''love''.. Embarrassed

ps; dont know how much correct i am in understanding it.. but just thought to give my worthless two cents.. ignore you all if i'm wrong..Embarrassed..waisey bhi you cant blame me..am HUNGRY !!!DeadLOL

maverickmartinA_Soul

maverickmartin IF-Dazzler
maverickmartin
maverickmartin

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by A_Soul

Originally posted by Aquiline

only we two are available... you need help??

Mavi... no I didn't say that.. I know there wont be direct answer..
You ask anything to linny about FF which reveals the suspense she never give direct answer but still he will answer... she is such a polite diplomatic person (at least for FF) I tell you!!
n I admire her for that!

Linnie is diplomatic, but not when it comes to the FF. It's her precious baby, isn't it? So she's very, very careful about it. Wink

Linnie!! When is the 176th chapter going to be here??

A_Soul

maverickmartin IF-Dazzler
maverickmartin
maverickmartin

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:40am | IP Logged
You know the thing I love best about us Comrades? I don't think you'll ever find one of us saying "... though there was no ArShi" or "It was ArShiless but..." in our comments.

We don't care. We love the story, as a whole. And that is so awesome!

A_Soul

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Corporal Connection and his afternoon games!!

Shas! You go eat yourself a fridgeful, darling, but come back as soon as you have satisfied thine appetite. 
Loved your thoughts here...thoughts to justify the writer again. I don't want any two cents to sound like you are defending my blunder. But thanks my dear Shas for ensuring the idea more...the over-confident, miscalculated villain...yup. we'll go with this thoery, full sail ahead.

Soul. I love all the songs you posted on the celebration night. Actually I am listening to the one on Page 15 right now. can't have enough of the punch!! *wink* The song you put for the chapter comment was also beautiful...I am really becoming a lover of these Bollywood numbers. Far from the all-English songs lover I had been...

Mavs, I am desperate to narrate the chapter, you have been worked up to want to hear the chapter...where are we going with this?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shassmaverickmartinA_Soul

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Ah, that was so sweet of you Mavs...to love a tale because it is a tale of a land, of families and not just the journey of 'love, hatred and love again' of the lead couple...
Say how far has your own tales been updated? Hope you are doing your writing while you hang about in Arhasia...as soon as this tale of ours is over, I am reading your works, girl!

Funny. I didn't know I had updated the chapter on Page 146 last night. I came today morning to find that there were only four more pages left for the thread to finish. If the network was not fooling around with me, I would have made sure what page I was on before posting last night. Shucks! Hope the MODs don't see my thread and steer away until all my readers have read the last chapter...

Edited by Aquiline - 25 June 2013 at 4:56am

maverickmartinA_Soul

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Mavs, I loved the way you ended Sansu's CAC Thread with the pictorial codification...and yup, talk about Soul's touch all over the cottages...she even lay a shortcut out there.
Loved both your edits a lot, Soul and Mavs.
Soul's in this thread with the beasts and their girls having captions...wonderful words!! Bang on, I'll say!!
And Mavs, the marriage one you posted on the Inn thread...man, I miss IPK.

maverickmartinA_Soul

Go to top