Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Circle of the Arhasian Comrades (TBATBR)-Thread 11 (Page 145)

-Farwa_Ibrahim- IF-Rockerz
-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 9:38am | IP Logged
@Mav no not those dreams

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maverickmartinsansuA_Soul

maverickmartin IF-Dazzler
maverickmartin
maverickmartin

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Sorry! Sorry! My laptop got hung! *horror-struck*

Z, even my diary used to be my life's story book. Then I just fell out of love with it. There was a terrible time because I'm not a person who opens up. At all. Not even to my mother, friends, no one. Thoughts that are negative, or that trouble me, are kept locked up. But the diaries were a place where I could let it out. And then I couldn't even could do that. And it just kept building up inside me. One of my closest friends and I had a,well, not "fight", but we couldn't even talk to each other and that person used to be like a live diary.

And then I realized my best friend was... myself. In the end, the only person who would completely understand me, support me, criticize me, make me laugh, keep me from depression, be a friend, was I, and I alone.

Fari, proudest moment was when my twelfth results came out. I had not been having a good enough result in the school papers and my parents were worries because it was unlike me. And I was pressurized by various entrance exams and their results etc. It was the end of all these exams that the school results came out.

I still remember Ma saying, "I'm so proud of you." And calling everybody who even cared on the phone. And Baba sitting beside me, smiling with me. A moment I will never forget. It's always your proudest moment when you know you're the reason your parents are happy.

The most embarrassing moment? Oh, too many! LOL But one incident that really hurt and taught me: I was in class 10. Had just got the Head Girl badge. Never expected it. There were no student elections for this post. You were interviewed by the Principal. I just came to English after giving my acceptance speech. I had forgotten the paper that had the speech and just spoke out of my head, which, apparently, turned out to be great. Then I came back to class. We were supposed to bring our Grammar notebook, I had forgotten. The teacher (she was in charge of the acceptance ceremony and was mad at me for having goofed up) was scolding this guy behind me for not getting the notebook. I sat quietly, that I would own up that I hadn't brought either, as soon as she finished. But, that person, a teacher who I loved, just attacked me the next moment and asked where my notebook was. Before I could say I hadn't brought it, she stood me up and began insulting me, saying it wasn't even a whole day and the badge had gone to my head already and that I thought I could do anything I wanted. I stayed quiet, even though I was in almost in tears.

It was the first I had ever achieved something big in that school. I had never been a prefect. I got one badge, the highest one, and this happened.

It hurt me. Badly. But I learnt that responsibility meant that you had take in a lot than you had bargained for. If I had spoken back to the teacher, it insulted the honour I had been given. That incident taught that elders make mistakes too and they need to be forgiven too. That is why three years later, when I learnt that teacher was going to another school, I went back to school and told her I would miss not seeing her whenever I came to school to visit teachers. I did love her. She is a good teacher.

Phew! Too emotional and heavy stuff. Sorry, peeps, just came out.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

zainzashasssansu-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

maverickmartin
maverickmartin

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Farwa_Ibrahim-

@Mav no not those dreams

Then you meant things I want from life wala dreams? LOL

That would be dreaming of building a tree-house and living in it, having just Alpenliebe. LOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

zainzashasssansu-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

maverickmartin
maverickmartin

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zainza

farwa where are you lost?i guess i bored everyone :)

No, you didn't Z!! Where did you go?? My stupid lappie froze. Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zainzasansu-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

maverickmartin
maverickmartin

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 10:04am | IP Logged

zainzashasssansuA_Soul

maverickmartin
maverickmartin

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 10:09am | IP Logged

@Mav nope will do it now
@Zainza thts really sweet... It will defo b the proudest moment? Where r u from?
Sorry I was away had gol gappay yummm
@mav wht was the proudest moment for u?
@Zainza n Mav wht was the most embarrasing moment for u?

Mujhe bhi chahiyeee!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zainzasansuA_Soul

-Farwa_Ibrahim- IF-Rockerz
-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Awww mav the dream one is cute n the embarrasing one yea sometimes teachers scold u unneccessarily harsher then it should b... Come here give me a hug... If I disappear without any notice consider it Rabba Vey from my side... Ok whts ur one bad habbit or something in nature u hate n want to change

zainzamaverickmartinsansuA_Soul

maverickmartin
maverickmartin

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 10:16am | IP Logged

Awww mav the dream one is cute n the embarrasing one yea sometimes teachers scold u unneccessarily harsher then it should b... Come here give me a hug... If I disappear without any notice consider it Rabba Vey from my side... Ok whts ur one bad habbit or something in nature u hate n want to change

I'm very short-tempered and take offense easily, especially from family. So that's one BIG thing I want to change, but can't! LOL

Okay, early Rabba Ve from me. Wink

zainzasansu-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

Go to top