Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Circle of the Arhasian Comrades (TBATBR)-Thread 11 (Page 141)

zainza IF-Dazzler
zainza
zainza

Joined: 26 November 2010
Posts: 3306

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 8:09am | IP Logged
rabba ve everyone.
just saw that chocolate cake in the previous posts...haye...now i have to have to eat something chocolaty and sweet

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shassmaverickmartinsansuA_Soul

sansu IF-Dazzler
sansu
sansu

Joined: 12 May 2012
Posts: 4273

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Farwa_Ibrahim-

@Soul nai main ny apni pic FB py nahi lagai hoi so Mav hasnt seen me

rabba vey fari!!...how is the day going?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maverickmartinA_Soul

maverickmartin IF-Dazzler
maverickmartin
maverickmartin

Joined: 15 March 2012
Posts: 3298

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zainza

rabba ve everyone.
just saw that chocolate cake in the previous posts...haye...now i have to have to eat something chocolaty and sweet

Rabba Ve, Z! Ma made some chocolate cake, so I (grumpily) decided to share. LOL

Join Sanu and my crazy conversation! Just look back a page or so. Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zainzasansuA_Soul

sansu IF-Dazzler
sansu
sansu

Joined: 12 May 2012
Posts: 4273

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zainza

rabba ve everyone.
just saw that chocolate cake in the previous posts...haye...now i have to have to eat something chocolaty and sweet

rabba vey dear...hw r u?
the cake was made by mavs n was sulkingly shared coz of angry pouts!!...LOLLOL...enjoy!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zainzamaverickmartinA_Soul

maverickmartin IF-Dazzler
maverickmartin
maverickmartin

Joined: 15 March 2012
Posts: 3298

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sansu

Originally posted by maverickmartin

Originally posted by sansu

Originally posted by maverickmartin


I'll do just that. LOL

Let's start some crazy topic.

For example: What could each Comrade be possibly doing on a late Sunday evening if not having some warm stay-at-home time?

Soulie... where did you go?

cool..we can start it already...
if thats the actual topic, then , here goes...

souly would be trying to catch hold of lordy with the help of shass...
coz me n u n fari n partner (the gang trying to protect lordy for now) hv tried to kidnap him...

linny would be trying to get him way from us coz khushi was searching for him to play some tricks!!...

hoopoe would be trying to decode the happenings in lordy's viewpoint n crazy would be trying to decide if i was involved in any bank robbery!!

ur ideas??LOLLOL


Bwahahaha!!! LOLLOL

Meg would be flittering around the two groups: Us and Shassouly, undecided and because you turned out to be innocent, before we drag her into our group and make her swear a blood oath to help us in protecting our One and Only Lordy.

Sammy would be singing "Ishq Wala Love" in the background.


Riti would get a giant whiteboard and start adding pictures to capture the glorious battle.

Ritika would be clutching her head and saying, "Ye Gods! Spare me!"

And then hoopoe would try to connect the song's lyrics and our actions and then begin explaining her conclusion and everybody would freeze till she stops and then Lordy would say, "Unbelievable" and everything would start again!

LOL

ROFL...
just as we see our actions starting to actually work, we get partner alone n make him decide that he is saving lordy in the name of friendship n never to flirt with him...n he will go to see VD as soon as lordy is saved...

n then, shiji comes in n sees the ruckus...deciding its useless to stay here, she goes in search of noone!!

then, jammy comes n tries to understand wht the hell was going on!!

Wait. You call Sammy "he"? LOL

Lordy goes all suspicious at the mention of VD and then Sammy starts singing his praise and Lordy thinks, "Does that girl know him?" (Girl=Khushi.)

Soulie screams from her place, "Give me my Lordy." And then starts singing, "Hum bane, tum bane, ek-dooje ke liye..." LOL

Fari decided to sit on the ground and simply watch us in our madness.

I go over to Riti and make her explain what she is doing. She did promise to give us classes.

Linnie strides over to hoopoe and draws out two chairs out of thin hair and they sit down and watch us with grave eyes and million-dollar thoughts running in those precious heads.

ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shassA_Soul

sansu IF-Dazzler
sansu
sansu

Joined: 12 May 2012
Posts: 4273

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 8:18am | IP Logged
i got to leave now...not a rabba vey...i'll be back in some tym...
@mavs : continue the crazy talk with fari n z!! n i'll be back to check what state each comrade is in!!LOLLOL

keep it up guys!!...9 pages to go!!...Dancing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maverickmartinA_Soul

maverickmartin IF-Dazzler
maverickmartin
maverickmartin

Joined: 15 March 2012
Posts: 3298

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sansu

i got to leave now...not a rabba vey...i'll be back in some tym...
@mavs : continue the crazy talk with fari n z!! n i'll be back to check what state each comrade is in!!LOLLOL

keep it up guys!!...9 pages to go!!...Dancing



Achha Fine.

Come back soon. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shasssansuA_Soul

sansu IF-Dazzler
sansu
sansu

Joined: 12 May 2012
Posts: 4273

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maverickmartin

Originally posted by sansu

Originally posted by maverickmartin

Originally posted by sansu

Originally posted by maverickmartin


I'll do just that. LOL

Let's start some crazy topic.

For example: What could each Comrade be possibly doing on a late Sunday evening if not having some warm stay-at-home time?

Soulie... where did you go?

cool..we can start it already...
if thats the actual topic, then , here goes...

souly would be trying to catch hold of lordy with the help of shass...
coz me n u n fari n partner (the gang trying to protect lordy for now) hv tried to kidnap him...

linny would be trying to get him way from us coz khushi was searching for him to play some tricks!!...

hoopoe would be trying to decode the happenings in lordy's viewpoint n crazy would be trying to decide if i was involved in any bank robbery!!

ur ideas??LOLLOL


Bwahahaha!!! LOLLOL

Meg would be flittering around the two groups: Us and Shassouly, undecided and because you turned out to be innocent, before we drag her into our group and make her swear a blood oath to help us in protecting our One and Only Lordy.

Sammy would be singing "Ishq Wala Love" in the background.


Riti would get a giant whiteboard and start adding pictures to capture the glorious battle.

Ritika would be clutching her head and saying, "Ye Gods! Spare me!"

And then hoopoe would try to connect the song's lyrics and our actions and then begin explaining her conclusion and everybody would freeze till she stops and then Lordy would say, "Unbelievable" and everything would start again!

LOL

ROFL...
just as we see our actions starting to actually work, we get partner alone n make him decide that he is saving lordy in the name of friendship n never to flirt with him...n he will go to see VD as soon as lordy is saved...

n then, shiji comes in n sees the ruckus...deciding its useless to stay here, she goes in search of noone!!

then, jammy comes n tries to understand wht the hell was going on!!

Wait. You call Sammy "he"? LOL

Lordy goes all suspicious at the mention of VD and then Sammy starts singing his praise and Lordy thinks, "Does that girl know him?" (Girl=Khushi.)

Soulie screams from her place, "Give me my Lordy." And then starts singing, "Hum bane, tum bane, ek-dooje ke liye..." LOL

Fari decided to sit on the ground and simply watch us in our madness.

I go over to Riti and make her explain what she is doing. She did promise to give us classes.

Linnie strides over to hoopoe and draws out two chairs out of thin hair and they sit down and watch us with grave eyes and million-dollar thoughts running in those precious heads.

ROFL

oops!!...i know i make grave mistakes!!!...its  a "She n her"!!LOLLOL

at souly's shout, lordy looks at her n mutters under his breath!!...he is half way deciding to join us!!...
then, shass corrects souly's statement saying, "give us our lordy"...they both start to have their jani dushman fights n we try to move past them...but, their attention is caught!!...

bablio decided to sit with linny n is happily reading linny's narration of the occurance along with hoopoe's quotes n extra-ordinary predictions of the end!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shassmaverickmartin-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Circle of the Arhasian Comrades (TB&TBR) thread-7

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: sparklystarstud   Replies: 1197   Views: 27243

sparklystarstud 1197 27243 30 April 2013 at 2:53am by shijinareneesh
Circle of the Arhasian Comrades (TB&TBR) thread-6

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: shass   Replies: 1201   Views: 23792

shass 1201 23792 25 March 2013 at 8:00am by Aquiline
Circle of the Arhasian Comrades (TB&TBR) thread 5

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

Author: A_Soul   Replies: 1211   Views: 29442

A_Soul 1211 29442 16 March 2013 at 12:02pm by crazy4ArnavSR
Circle of the Arhasian Comrades (TB&TBR) thread 4

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -Farwa_Ibrahim-   Replies: 1199   Views: 35590

-Farwa_Ibrahim- 1199 35590 09 March 2013 at 5:46am by sansu
Circle of the Arhasian Comrades (TB&TBR) thread 3

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -Farwa_Ibrahim-   Replies: 1195   Views: 31838

-Farwa_Ibrahim- 1195 31838 03 March 2013 at 11:47pm by sree_dey

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index