Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Circle of the Arhasian Comrades (TBATBR)-Thread 11 (Page 140)

maverickmartin IF-Dazzler
maverickmartin
maverickmartin

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sansu

see noone just went out...he dint notice two of us were here, so he was loitering as usual...
just as he noticed more than one person...he ran out!!...

the guy has a freaking being-along-with-many phobia!!

NoOne has "Anthropophobia".

Anthropophobia or Anthrophobia (literally "fear of people", from Greek: anthropos, "man" and phbos, "fear"), also called interpersonal relation phobia or social phobia, is pathological fear of people or human company.

Anthropophobia is an extreme, pathological form of shyness and timidity. Being a form of social phobia, it may manifest as fears of blushing or meeting others' gaze, awkwardness and uneasiness when appearing in society, etc. 

And. I read in this book called The Long Earth of a fictitious species of ape-like creatures which show the tendency to show uneasiness or to flee places where humans are above a certain count. NoOne's count is oneLOL

P.S. Not meant to offend. 

Edited by maverickmartin - 30 June 2013 at 7:56am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shasssansuA_Soul

sansu IF-Dazzler
sansu
sansu

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maverickmartin

Originally posted by A_Soul

Ha ha.. sat n even Sun is about to finish n yet last few pages r not flying away..
Where is hoopoe yaar..?

LOLLOL...im all set to finish this thread if needed...been longing for a good old chat/ atleast monologues here!!...Big smileBig smile
mavs!!...are u ready with the next thread??!!

I'm absolutely not ready but I"m dying to finish this thread!! Itna stagnant conversation nai pasand! Nobody was here except me all this while!

@Soulie: Haan. Hoopoe's visits are less now. Wonder why?

oh!!...i had a power cut, so lost my way!!

im dying to blabber today!!...n u can see that i've already started!!...
i wanna finish the thread too...hw abt u open n edit later?

I'll do just that. LOL

Let's start some crazy topic.

For example: What could each Comrade be possibly doing on a late Sunday evening if not having some warm stay-at-home time?

Soulie... where did you go?

cool..we can start it already...
if thats the actual topic, then , here goes...

souly would be trying to catch hold of lordy with the help of shass...
coz me n u n fari n partner (the gang trying to protect lordy for now) hv tried to kidnap him...

linny would be trying to get him way from us coz khushi was searching for him to play some tricks!!...

hoopoe would be trying to decode the happenings in lordy's viewpoint n crazy would be trying to decide if i was involved in any bank robbery!!

ur ideas??LOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shassmaverickmartincrazy4ArnavSRA_Soul

sansu IF-Dazzler
sansu
sansu

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 7:59am | IP Logged

see noone just went out...he dint notice two of us were here, so he was loitering as usual...

Anthropophobia or Anthrophobia (literally "fear of people", from Greek: anthropos, "man" and phbos, "fear"), also called interpersonal relation phobia or social phobia, is pathological fear of people or human company.

Anthropophobia is an extreme, pathological form of shyness and timidity. Being a form of social phobia, it may manifest as fears of blushing or meeting others' gaze, awkwardness and uneasiness when appearing in society, etc. 

And. I read in this book called The Long Earth of a fictitious species of ape-like creatures which show the tendency to show uneasiness or to flee places where humans are above a certain count. NoOne's count is oneLOL

then, we need to treat our anthropophobic mavs!!...such a hot guy (seeing fron ur pics)...
but, wait...having him alone is not much of a bad thing too!!LOLLOL

p.p.s : dont worry...the p.s. was not needed!!LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maverickmartinA_Soul

maverickmartin
maverickmartin

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 8:01am | IP Logged

I'll do just that. LOL

For example: What could each Comrade be possibly doing on a late Sunday evening if not having some warm stay-at-home time?

coz me n u n fari n partner (the gang trying to protect lordy for now) hv tried to kidnap him...

linny would be trying to get him way from us coz khushi was searching for him to play some tricks!!...

hoopoe would be trying to decode the happenings in lordy's viewpoint n crazy would be trying to decide if i was involved in any bank robbery!!

ur ideas??LOLLOL

Bwahahaha!!! LOLLOL

Meg would be flittering around the two groups: Us and Shassouly, undecided and because you turned out to be innocent, before we drag her into our group and make her swear a blood oath to help us in protecting our One and Only Lordy.

Sammy would be singing "Ishq Wala Love" in the background.

Riti would get a giant whiteboard and start adding pictures to capture the glorious battle.

Ritika would be clutching her head and saying, "Ye Gods! Spare me!"

And then hoopoe would try to connect the song's lyrics and our actions and then begin explaining her conclusion and everybody would freeze till she stops and then Lordy would say, "Unbelievable" and everything would start again!

LOL

shasscrazy4ArnavSRsansuA_Soul

-Farwa_Ibrahim- IF-Rockerz
-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 8:01am | IP Logged
@Soul nai main ny apni pic FB py nahi lagai hoi so Mav hasnt seen me

maverickmartincrazy4ArnavSRsansuA_Soul

maverickmartin
maverickmartin

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 8:03am | IP Logged

then, we need to treat our anthropophobic mavs!!...such a hot guy (seeing fron ur pics)...
but, wait...having him alone is not much of a bad thing too!!LOLLOL

p.p.s : dont worry...the p.s. was not needed!!LOL

He is a guy who has to give lonely girls company. Has to be hot. ROFL
Oh, don't worry, his condition is pretty mild. The continuous interaction with us insane people will cure him for sure. Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sansu-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

maverickmartin
maverickmartin

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 8:06am | IP Logged
God. I just read my what-will-people-be doing comment and I'm laughing so hard. AT MYSELF!! ROFL

Rabba Ve, Fari! Help us finish this thread! Bahut zyada din ho gaye ise rahe. LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shasscrazy4ArnavSRsansu-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

sansu IF-Dazzler
sansu
sansu

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 8:09am | IP Logged

I'll do just that. LOL

ur ideas??LOLLOL

Bwahahaha!!! LOLLOL

Meg would be flittering around the two groups: Us and Shassouly, undecided and because you turned out to be innocent, before we drag her into our group and make her swear a blood oath to help us in protecting our One and Only Lordy.

Sammy would be singing "Ishq Wala Love" in the background.

Riti would get a giant whiteboard and start adding pictures to capture the glorious battle.

Ritika would be clutching her head and saying, "Ye Gods! Spare me!"

And then hoopoe would try to connect the song's lyrics and our actions and then begin explaining her conclusion and everybody would freeze till she stops and then Lordy would say, "Unbelievable" and everything would start again!

LOL

ROFL...
just as we see our actions starting to actually work, we get partner alone n make him decide that he is saving lordy in the name of friendship n never to flirt with him...n he will go to see VD as soon as lordy is saved...

n then, shiji comes in n sees the ruckus...deciding its useless to stay here, she goes in search of noone!!

then, jammy comes n tries to understand wht the hell was going on!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maverickmartinA_Soul

Go to top