Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Circle of the Arhasian Comrades (TBATBR)-Thread 11 (Page 110)

crazy4ArnavSR IF-Dazzler
crazy4ArnavSR
crazy4ArnavSR

Joined: 14 April 2012
Posts: 4111

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maverickmartin

Result came out!! 

I did better than last time! My hard work paid off!!

Woohoo!!!!

Rabba Ve, Comrades. LOL

Soulie, Mavs  Rabba VEY!!!

And MAVS! YOOO!!  Congrats yaar! Dhaakedaar party milni chaiye! kab de rhi ho? Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maverickmartinA_Soul

maverickmartin IF-Dazzler
maverickmartin
maverickmartin

Joined: 15 March 2012
Posts: 3298

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 8:18am | IP Logged
I got a measly 73%, Soulie. LOL But I'm improving, and that's what matters.

And no, you were not the reason. Studies had taken a backseat for me for various reasons. But, I'm learning from the mistake. :) This year is going to be even harder. So be prepared for lesser visits from me from Tuesday!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy4ArnavSRA_Soul

A_Soul IF-Rockerz
A_Soul
A_Soul

Joined: 18 August 2012
Posts: 5937

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy4ArnavSR

And guys...kya kar rahe ho yaar? race lagi h kya? itni jaldi jaldi saare threads bhar doge...toh main unhe padungi kab? *scratching head* Seriously...5 and a half day...and tum log 109th page par baithe ho...ShockedShockedShocked ! pata chal raha i had been missing on real bonding time all these days! koi ni...main bhi aa gyi hoon! milke saare threads ki chutti kar denge! LOL 

And Soulie...kya baat! aap ke toh rang hi badal gaye...! Accha baba ab fari k baad tum ghoorne na baith jao...main toh bas tumhare Dazzler banne ki baat kar rahi thi.LOL


Oye hoy... you made that for me.. specially..!!!
OOO... m dancing... that crown is so pretty... & I LOVED the effect, just like a moon light on my name... WOW... Thanku thanku...!!

Vaise main ab Fari k rang main rang gai hoon to soch rahi hoon.. tumhe yuhi to nahi jane de sakti...  KOI AISA KARTA HAIN KYA.. AAKE CHALA JATA HAIN.. haan BOLO BOLO.. tell tell
Fari ko aane de pakka mar padne vali hain...!

And ya We are already on 109/110... i think this week end will have new room...!!

Mavi, Be ready dear it your turn now...!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maverickmartincrazy4ArnavSR

maverickmartin IF-Dazzler
maverickmartin
maverickmartin

Joined: 15 March 2012
Posts: 3298

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by A_Soul



Mavi, Be ready dear it your turn now...!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy4ArnavSRA_Soul

maverickmartin IF-Dazzler
maverickmartin
maverickmartin

Joined: 15 March 2012
Posts: 3298

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Meg, Soulie, you want a party? Ghar chale aao! Wink LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy4ArnavSRA_Soul

A_Soul IF-Rockerz
A_Soul
A_Soul

Joined: 18 August 2012
Posts: 5937

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maverickmartin

I got a measly 73%, Soulie. LOL But I'm improving, and that's what matters.

And no, you were not the reason. Studies had taken a backseat for me for various reasons. But, I'm learning from the mistake. :) This year is going to be even harder. So be prepared for lesser visits from me from Tuesday!

73%... Wow that's a distinction... Kya baat Kya baat Kya baat!!!

AREEE... lesser visit... What... And from Tuesday itself... UFF!! PADHAKU kahin ki!
Less visit se to har koi achhe marks lata hain, frequent visit ke saath laye to manu...Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maverickmartincrazy4ArnavSR

crazy4ArnavSR IF-Dazzler
crazy4ArnavSR
crazy4ArnavSR

Joined: 14 April 2012
Posts: 4111

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by A_Soul

Originally posted by crazy4ArnavSR

And guys...kya kar rahe ho yaar? race lagi h kya? itni jaldi jaldi saare threads bhar doge...toh main unhe padungi kab? *scratching head* Seriously...5 and a half day...and tum log 109th page par baithe ho...ShockedShockedShocked ! pata chal raha i had been missing on real bonding time all these days! koi ni...main bhi aa gyi hoon! milke saare threads ki chutti kar denge! LOL 

And Soulie...kya baat! aap ke toh rang hi badal gaye...! Accha baba ab fari k baad tum ghoorne na baith jao...main toh bas tumhare Dazzler banne ki baat kar rahi thi.LOL


Oye hoy... you made that for me.. specially..!!!
OOO... m dancing... that crown is so pretty... & I LOVED the effect, just like a moon light on my name... WOW... Thanku thanku...!!

Vaise main ab Fari k rang main rang gai hoon to soch rahi hoon.. tumhe yuhi to nahi jane de sakti...  KOI AISA KARTA HAIN KYA.. AAKE CHALA JATA HAIN.. haan BOLO BOLO.. tell tell
Fari ko aane de pakka mar padne vali hain...!

And ya We are already on 109/110... i think this week end will have new room...!!

Mavi, Be ready dear it your turn now...!

Yaar...maine socha tha...oopar wali pic banaakr kam se kam tumhe toh apne side kar loongi...! par yahaan toh kuch faayada hi nahi hua. Aise thode hi na hota h soulie...! It's Give & Take!WinkAap acche ho na...aur acche log sirf taking wala kaam nahi karte...giving waala bhi karte h. Toh aap bhi giving wala karo na.LOL

Aur Mavs...ye kya baat hui..? tum main aayi aur tum phir se disappear hone ki baat kar rhi ho... Shocked aise thode hi na hota h... ShockedShocked


The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maverickmartinA_Soul

crazy4ArnavSR IF-Dazzler
crazy4ArnavSR
crazy4ArnavSR

Joined: 14 April 2012
Posts: 4111

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by A_Soul

Originally posted by maverickmartin

I got a measly 73%, Soulie. LOL But I'm improving, and that's what matters.

And no, you were not the reason. Studies had taken a backseat for me for various reasons. But, I'm learning from the mistake. :) This year is going to be even harder. So be prepared for lesser visits from me from Tuesday!

73%... Wow that's a distinction... Kya baat Kya baat Kya baat!!!

AREEE... lesser visit... What... And from Tuesday itself... UFF!! PADHAKU kahin ki!
Less visit se to har koi achhe marks lata hain, frequent visit ke saath laye to manu...Wink

Soulie...Ye hui na baat! shaabash! Clap
 *matlab me bol toh  aise rahi hu...jaise hamesha se yahi baithi thi! LOL*

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maverickmartinA_Soul

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Circle of the Arhasian Comrades (TB&TBR) thread-7

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: sparklystarstud   Replies: 1197   Views: 27271

sparklystarstud 1197 27271 30 April 2013 at 2:53am by shijinareneesh
Circle of the Arhasian Comrades (TB&TBR) thread-6

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: shass   Replies: 1201   Views: 23820

shass 1201 23820 25 March 2013 at 8:00am by Aquiline
Circle of the Arhasian Comrades (TB&TBR) thread 5

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

Author: A_Soul   Replies: 1211   Views: 29485

A_Soul 1211 29485 16 March 2013 at 12:02pm by crazy4ArnavSR
Circle of the Arhasian Comrades (TB&TBR) thread 4

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -Farwa_Ibrahim-   Replies: 1199   Views: 35644

-Farwa_Ibrahim- 1199 35644 09 March 2013 at 5:46am by sansu
Circle of the Arhasian Comrades (TB&TBR) thread 3

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -Farwa_Ibrahim-   Replies: 1195   Views: 31861

-Farwa_Ibrahim- 1195 31861 03 March 2013 at 11:47pm by sree_dey

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index