Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maverickmartin thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: A_Soul

I saw all these actress 1st time.. i hardly watch any English show or movie...

Thanks to you guys.. in search of all gifs... i saw many pretty & handsome faces...

And one more thing, i actually sit with a seperate google window open when i m chatting with You, Linny, Hoopoe and sometimes Shassy too..
You guys are using high vocabulary.. i always run to find the meaing on google..!
for example just now.. linny said
"we need to wringe the riddle's answer out of her!!"
I get the meaning but didnt understand it.. n i still didnt get exact meaning of WRINGE..

@Red: ðŸ¤£ 
I do that when my brother is away and I chat with him online on Facebook. He is a mighty Wielder of Words.

Wringe/wring= nichorna. Samjhi?
Edited by maverickmartin - 10 years ago
maverickmartin thumbnail

Rabba Ve, Fari! Hello Hi! ðŸ˜†
A_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aquiline

Oh my! Its an old song, isn't it? But it seems so familiar...I am laughing like anything!! Awha Awhaaa!!! I like this! The video was must be more hilarious, right?

Soul. Oh goodness...that girl is closer to what I am like. Closer but not quite. But really!! For you to get even that close!! No, I don't wear earrings that hang. Only studs. I don't like too much girly stuff. Not my kind at all. But yeah, her specs looks a lot like mine. And her eyes too...Wow!

Darn. The Connection is Messing with me!! You stay put, Light on the Modem. Don't move. Don't even dare Blink! 

Mav. She is not spitting it out, is she? 

OH YES..!!

N Hair dear... are your hair like that...? I love her hair, so straight n it suits her so well!

Oh i dont remember the video.. hmmm now i have check it!!

Where is Hoopoe and Shassy today?
Fari where did you go?
-Farwa_Ibrahim- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
HELLO HI I HOPE MY NETWORK  DONT BYE BYE ME 
Aquiline thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Rest of the features of that girl does not the match me. Eyebrows wrong, hair wrong. nose and lips wrong, even cheeks are wrong. Mine are almost sallow. But I think the shape of the head is right.But I do that expression a lot. The eyebrow raised thing. I think I got it from my Dad. He does that a lot when he is in a good mood. 
Goodness! Am I analyzing a girl's features against my potrait? 
Strange, even I imagined Mavs like a kiddo-version of someone who looks like Gomez. You felt it too, eh, Soul? Interesting...I think in that case, we can assure ourselves that Mavs does look somethingcloser to the pic you posted for her...
A_Soul thumbnail

Originally posted by: maverickmartin

@Red: ðŸ¤£ 
I do that when my brother is away and I chat with him online on Facebook. He is a mighty Wielder of Words.

Wringe/wring= nichorna. Samjhi?

Ohh got it... thats y google is giving example of Laundry n cloths n something like that..!😆
maverickmartin thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Farwa_Ibrahim-

HELLO HI I HOPE MY NETWORK  DONT BYE BYE ME 

I hope that too! What's with the CAPS, Fari? Making sure somebody up there gets the message and keeps the connection going? ðŸ˜†
maverickmartin thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aquiline

Rest of the features of that girl does not the match me. Eyebrows wrong, hair wrong. nose and lips wrong, even cheeks are wrong. Mine are almost sallow. But I think the shape of the head is right.But I do that expression a lot. The eyebrow raised thing. I think I got it from my Dad. He does that a lot when he is in a good mood. 
Goodness! Am I analyzing a girl's features against my potrait? 
Strange, even I imagined Mavs like a kiddo-version of someone who looks like Gomez. You felt it too, eh, Soul? Interesting...I think in that case, we can assure ourselves that Mavs does look somethingcloser to the pic you posted for her...

No no no no no! I am nothing like her! Maybe the face structure is similar, but my jaw-line is a bit more squarish. I have glasses. My forehead is smaller. I don't smile like that. I have a half-a-dimple in my left cheek when I smile. Cheeks, yes, them. Hair, yes, but darker.
Edited by maverickmartin - 10 years ago
A_Soul thumbnail

Rabba Ve again Fari..
I just said.. where did you go?
maverickmartin thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Soul

Ohh got it... thats y google is giving example of Laundry n cloths n something like that..!😆

🤣 ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ 
🤣 ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£
🤣 ðŸ¤£
🤣