Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aquiline thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Hoopoe. Can't watch the youtube in this stupid laptop. Wish my bro would give me back my computer! I'm going on a strike if he doesn't give it to me when I update my 176. 
Sounds like a code name or something, right? *chuckle*
And no, dear, it was not just your thoughts on General that had me writing that. Zainza, Mavs...there were many who openly questioned the villain's intentions. Becoz the villain is a very important character TO ME, I just got a little "urgency" to justify when all along I just had to do the one thing I always did: the Storyteller Silence!
next time, next time, I am Shush even when it comes to things like this!! The Writer's job is only to write. Its the readers who are given the job to inerpret. The writer cannot mess with it. Na-ah!

So, all is excited for 176? Me is waiting for the Clown Boy to give me back my computer!!
Edited by Aquiline - 10 years ago
hoopoe thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Aquiline

Hoopoe. Can't watch the youtube in this stupid laptop. Wish my bro would give me back my computer! I'm going on a strike if he doesn't give it to me when I update my 176. 

Sounds like a code name or something, right? *chuckle*
And no, dear, it was not just your thoughts on General that had me writing that. Zainza, Mavs...there were many who openly questioned the villain's intentions. Becoz the villain is a very important character TO ME, I just got a little "urgency" to justify when all along I just had to do the one thing I always did: the Storyteller Silence!
next time, next time, I am Shush even when it comes to things like this!! The Writer's hob is only to write. Its the readers who are given the job to inerpret. The writer cannot mess with it. Na-ah!

So, all is excited for 176? Me is waiting for the Clown Boy to give me back my computer!!

I can sense the excitement in your words dear... Its very infectious. 😉 ðŸ˜† Any way, im glad you have sorted out things and all set for the next update. 😊 When can we expect it? Tomorrow? 😳
Aquiline thumbnail
176 is gonna be narrated as soon as I can transfer myself to the computer. So it can be tonight or tomorrow. Depends. On the Clown Boy's kindness and on the patience of Corporal Connection.
-Farwa_Ibrahim- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
@hoopoe day was good
@Lin Rabba vey Linnie yaar thank u for liking wht I thought... Abt chapter 174 I dont know but I m craving to write a detailed comment... It is one of those chapters which I will read again n again... And one more thing I might not b able to unres my res on new thread soon WiFi kharab ho gaya *sniff sniff* aww may I suggest one thing buy a mouse to attach to laptop it might solve ur issue of handling the pad and strike well go on jawan we will join u in that
Aquiline thumbnail
Soul. I am listening to that song on Page 15 as I type. Really, its awesome! The feels!! I missed the party...connection was helplessly torturing! But I had my own private party!! I laugh even now when I think of the things I did when you all were partying here in the Thread!!
hoopoe thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Aquiline

176 is gonna be narrated as soon as I can transfer myself to the computer. So it can be tonight or tomorrow. Depends. On the Clown Boy's kindness and on the patience of Corporal Connection.

Alright dear. Im waiting eagerly... 😊

Lin, tell me something... How is Aura? why don't she visit the cottage or inn nowadays?
-Farwa_Ibrahim- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
M supper excited for next update... Soulie yaara kyon chup ho kyon ho khoyay khoyay?
Aquiline thumbnail
Farwa dear. The "res" can be "unres"ed when time, appliance and wifi permits...you take your roll, dear. Just notify me when you unres or I won't know. And er...I would like to attach a mouse to the laptop but the lap's my other Bro's and if he knows I am even using it...I am mincemeat!
Aquiline thumbnail
Aura is a good girl. Not like me. She is focused totally on doing something about her Project. She doesn't have her laptop fixed either. So overall, she's just caught up in her life and trying to get things done. I am actually hoping that my Dad's arrival will keep me away from the Forum so I can complete the Project. I am doing Chapter Two and Chapter Three of my Project simultaneously now...Or there is no way I can get it done.