Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aquiline thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Meg, Sammy, Sophie, KP, KA, Music...they are barely there in the Inn too...miss them a lot, yeah.
maverickmartin thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aquiline

loopholes, glitches...they are all imperfections...

anyways, a villain making wrong deductions...he thought he was a winner all along but realised he had let one little hook unbaited. the fish didn't get caught, he lost his chance...
and then enters the chapter 176!!!
OH, I like this!!! Okay, excited already!!!! The chapter had been edited long ago and was in waiting...

Whoa...

You do realize you're getting me all worked up, don't you? So. When is the update going to be here? ðŸ˜†
A_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

mavs, everytime I kept saying Aquiline's version of IPK, Aquiline's version of IPK...I only had one thing in my mind:

CHAPTER 176!!!

Can you reveal the name of the chapter?
Aquiline thumbnail
Title of the chapter...hmm...the present title is a giveaway so i need to change it to something else...good you reminded me, dear soul.
maverickmartin thumbnail

Title of the chapter...hmm...the present title is a giveaway so i need to change it to something else...good you reminded me, dear soul.

Soulie, did you just say "Hay Bhaggu" at this?
I did too.

Kis question ka kya answer mila!

Linnie, seriously, this was hilarious! ðŸ˜† 
Aquiline thumbnail
no revealing of titles from me if its risky...me is thinking hard, very hard, to find meself a good title...
A_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

no revealing of titles from me if its risky...me is thinking hard, very hard, to find meself a good title...

only we two are available... you need help??

Mavi... no I didn't say that.. I know there wont be direct answer..
You ask anything to linny about FF which reveals the suspense she never give direct answer but still he will answer... she is such a polite diplomatic person (at least for FF) I tell you!!
n I admire her for that!
shass thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

RABBA VE   to  ALL.. that are present here...😊

its a short stay.. have just came back from colg..have not even taken lunch n am extremely hungry.. peeping in..

i'll give my two cents lin...

i thought from the very beginning.. the Gen has been extremely secretive.. no one knows him but he himself. so when he actually came n revealed the plan of eloping with khushi to the lordy,i got quite surprised.. though there could be a justification of his actions like, he wanted to divert lordy's attention away from the marriage thing... n create some kind of doubt in lordy's mind n manipulate the situation to his advantage.. after all thats what he has been.. a PERFECT MANIPULATOR of not only words but of situations.. how else did he become part of n is still part of raizada clan.. he is been very confident about this very tool or strength of his.. n uses it to his max advantage.. but when last night i read that chp, i thought.. oh, ok.. so the plan back fires for him,coz he's been over-confident about his plan n miscalculated the consequences.. like i said earlier.. the only wild card in this tale is ''love''.. n with the passage of time, different people should be doing different stuff n turning the tables around.. in the name of ''love''.. 😳

ps; dont know how much correct i am in understanding it.. but just thought to give my worthless two cents.. ignore you all if i'm wrong..😳..waisey bhi you cant blame me..am HUNGRY !!!🤢😆

maverickmartin thumbnail
Originally posted by: A_Soul

only we two are available... you need help??

Mavi... no I didn't say that.. I know there wont be direct answer..
You ask anything to linny about FF which reveals the suspense she never give direct answer but still he will answer... she is such a polite diplomatic person (at least for FF) I tell you!!
n I admire her for that!

Linnie is diplomatic, but not when it comes to the FF. It's her precious baby, isn't it? So she's very, very careful about it. ðŸ˜‰

Linnie!! When is the 176th chapter going to be here??
maverickmartin thumbnail
You know the thing I love best about us Comrades? I don't think you'll ever find one of us saying "... though there was no ArShi" or "It was ArShiless but..." in our comments.

We don't care. We love the story, as a whole. And that is so awesome!