Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Raanjhanaa Critics Review: Sonam Kapoor MUST READ! (Page 3)

SilentSilver IF-Stunnerz
SilentSilver
SilentSilver

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Good to see that she is receiving good comments..waiting to catch up the movie pretty soon!!

MadhuriDixit IF-Rockerz
MadhuriDixit
MadhuriDixit

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
good for sonam!!! but lets not get ahead of ourselves. cant compare her with deepika yet
lentils IF-Dazzler
lentils
lentils

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sonabir

Sonam Kapoor looks effortlessly beautiful and gives her career's best performance - Anupama Chopra Raanjhana Ratings 3.5/5 

Normally sleek and stylish Sonam Kapoor has gone de-glam for this role with simple styling but she still looks fantastic and her performance is brilliant. Yeh khana ghalat nahi hoga that this is Sonam's finest performance till date. Un ka character kafi complex hai and she has done very well to portraying the nuance well. Maray hasab se this is the landmark film in Sonam's career || Film ki Khaani fresh hai and lead actors Dhanush and Sonam has done a terrific job - Omar Qureshi (ZoOm) Raanjhanaa Ratings 3.5/5 

why did this person start each sentence in hindi and finish in english LOL so funny

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Channa_mereyaa

meera27 Goldie
meera27
meera27

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
I am neither a dhanush fan nor a sonam fan. Saw the movie and it was definitely a very well made movie. Some scenes were par excellence. It showed the intellectual divide so beautifully and made me painfully aware of how certain sections are privileged education wise while others do not have the same opportunities.

Loved Dhanush here. I have hated him in his early tamil movies until he metamorphosed from Polladhavan. He stood apart in all his movies after that. He is definitely a competent actor and I could not tear my eyes off him. He personified energy in the screen.

Sonam is a revelation in the movie. She is amazing as the slightly vain 15 yr old who proudly turns her choti after slapping her pursuer and the intelligent educated and shallow idealistic girl who tells her parents that she is educated now and can't stand gawars. The girl is going in the right direction. I can only wish she keeps her mouth tightly shut when her verbal diarrhoea kicks in and concentrates on such movies and she will do great.  This hit will open avenues for her and she should be smart enough to grab the right ones.

I can only wish she becomes smart after this hit and acts and talks wisely.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

priyatnl.lentilsEnycedoll

Raiinie2 IF-Rockerz
Raiinie2
Raiinie2

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LifeOLicious

A Happy Sonaholic!!! 

A veryy veryy veryy HAPPPY SONAHOLIC!!! DancingParty

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LifeOLicious

Go to top