Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Palki Ma'am please read it . (Page 9)

zoharocks IF-Dazzler
zoharocks
zoharocks

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhilasha_dream

Firstly let me thank you for giving us Swaron fans such a wonderful and unique confession. It was really out of the world and very different from what I ever saw. ClapClap Even Swayam's reaction in the Swaron lil talk was completely unique...ClapClap

But after doing all this, u once again pushed everything down the drain, reason --- Swaron has confessed after 2 damn long years, and so proper scenes must be given to them, but I don't see them -----Swayam's excitement to have finally achieved his love after 5 years of long wait, his planning of something to make Sharon special now as they have officially come together, Swaron  sitting and talking their heart out, re-living their past scenes, discussing the reasons why the trial relationship was stopped, etc. 

Instead of these scenes, I only see Taarey. I don't say that they should not be given screen space or something, but you would have to understand at which time what should be focused, right now the focus should have been on Swaron but just after the Swaron confession scene, the focus is shifted on Taarey totally. Confused

Even Mr. Rishi Sekhawat's track is just on and off, just when we start to wonder the track has been trashed, u suddenly throw up a scene with Mr. Rishi Sekhawat telling us, he is still on, but where is the track going, we audience have no clue as we never see Swayam doing anything, its always either Rey or Sharon doing things for him and Swayam getting babysitted.

During the first year footloose was shown after a year, as every track which was introduced was handled with detail then whats the hurry now, why the tracks are not being detailed and ignored now.

I would request you to slow down as we don't want so many dances or tracks but just that every track, scene, bond and character be justified as u did during the first year of the show.

@bold...i was not about to comment...post has been here long enough...just read it now...focus on swaron has been there for 5 months...and after the confession also the focus shd be on them...how damn selfish of u...i mean seriuosly...how sweetly u asked them to again shift the focus on swaron just after one episode which showed taarey...REPORTEDSmile

and well someone asked sreeja to have had made posts for taani...ROFLif u haven't seen the forum off late(like about full 5 months or so) not R fault...there have been 10 posts on an average everyday for taani and taarey so please stop asking us to have made posts...and yes she wa stalking about u SS fans not shouting for equality at taht time so suddne;y after oen epi u r talking about it...well that's nothing but mere SELFISHNESSDead

Edited by zoharocks - 24 June 2013 at 12:00am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_s

riddzyee Senior Member
riddzyee
riddzyee

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
agree..a story which took 2 years to build up cannot be ignored after this crucial point..hope cvs have a substantial track in mind for swaron not just few minutes of sugary romance.
swayamsharon IF-Dazzler
swayamsharon
swayamsharon

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
i agree with u!
cvs should maintain the continuity, after the magical confession we really want swaron scene where they share their past, spend some cute romantic moment..
but ya itz just one epi n we should wait to see what cvs are upto

LiveEatLove IF-Rockerz
LiveEatLove
LiveEatLove

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ridz1234

agree..a story which took 2 years to build up cannot be ignored after this crucial point..hope cvs have a substantial track in mind for swaron not just few minutes of sugary romance.

I have the same fear...I do not want their romance to be only cute and sugary.
proudbong IF-Dazzler
proudbong
proudbong

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 3:33am | IP Logged
meaningful post dudeClap

-Araina- IF-Stunnerz
-Araina-
-Araina-

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
-Everyone has the right to let our frustration or criticize the scenes. But not at the cost of demeaning other characters or couples and taking them into reasoning to justify why one thing should be done or shouldn't be done. One will defend a couple, the other will do the same and it will go on till someone's feeling is hurt. Neither is bringing up past, about the show or the forum, going to help the matter. So why continue? Stop it by learning to avoid.

-Stay on the topic instead of letting the comments divert the direction of the post. 

-Mocking each other is strictly not acceptable. Neither is passing direct or indirect comments to fellow members or accusing, regardless of which fan-base they belong to and this goes to everyone. 

-Lastly, as it always needs to be said, report the posts instead of further commenting and escalating the issue. 

Till the last page, it has continued and so the topic shall remain closed.

Regards,
-D3 Development Team.

Go to top