India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Palki Ma'am please read it . (Page 8)

abhilasha_dream IF-Rockerz
abhilasha_dream
abhilasha_dream

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
I would like all the TR fans to re-read my post b4 coming down to a conclusion. I hav mentioned TR for sure but not in the context of their story to be sidelined but simply questioning the CV's as y r they trying to focus on so many tracks together, due to which they r unable to give a proper ending to any of the tracks which is leaving a viewer dis-satisfied. A viewer would only be satisfied if any track is dealt with care and minute details are taken care of. If the CV's would hurry up with all tracks nd nt focus properly at proper tym nd is unable to giv any logical conclusion then even after brilliant scenes we fans would only be left dis-satisfied and would keep complaining.

Edited by abhilasha_dream - 23 June 2013 at 10:25am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TEJUSWARON22roshnithedivapoojavrushanswaron9113

d00dle Senior Member
d00dle
d00dle

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
One thing with which I have always had a problem is the lack of continuity in D3!! I wouldn't be surprised if it happens now too...but I sure expect something better from Palki (who gave us such a beautiful confession) than side-lining SwaRon now that they have confessed! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

roshnithedivaabhilasha_dreamswaron9113

marauder IF-Sizzlerz
marauder
marauder

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 1:51am | IP Logged
First of all awesome post. Sorry couldn't reply yesterday. Completely agree with your post. SwaRon story has been such a roller coaster ride and had seen so many up and down that when now they are together and if now they don't look back at their journey together and talk about it something will feel amiss. Its important as you said they just sit together and relive the past and talk about their life. And this talk should not be just about the past but about other things too related to them. In short there should be a lot of conversation thrown in about their past, present and future. And totally agree with the last line.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

roshnithedivahamsini1234poojavrushanswaronswaronabhilasha_dream

sreeja_rox IF-Sizzlerz
sreeja_rox
sreeja_rox

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhilasha_dream

Originally posted by sreeja_rox

Instead of these scenes, I only see Taarey. I don't say that they should not be given screen space or something, but you would have to understand at which time what should be focused, right now the focus should have been on Swaron but just after the Swaron confession scene, the focus is shifted on Taarey totally. Confused

6 month's back when Taarey had their confession even they were treated the same way...that time i never saw anyone complaining that right now TR should be focused...!!!!Stern Smile

If u felt that at tym TR should hav been focused, u shud hav come up with this type of topic then and questioned the CV's, u did not do it, so not my fault... So stop blaming me for y i put up such a topic now nd not then.

Secondly plz read the post carefully nd understand the crux of the topic b4 just jumping in to reply in a negative fashion just because u spot TR mentioned, as this only would intensify the situation between a TR and a SS fan. Confused
I replied for what you wrote abt TR as you can see that clearly...!!! I haven't replied abt anything before and after that...
   And abt me opening up posts lmao havent u checked the forum ???????? We TR fan's have been coming up with such posts since month's now...but we never drag in TR there just to instigate fight's

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_ssangee_mananBrownRevozoharocks

poojavrushan Senior Member
poojavrushan
poojavrushan

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Amazing post dear agree with your all point...1st of all SwaRon confession so beautiful and unique! We are realy thankful...but after this jo SwaRon track ko drag kar rahe hai its realy disappointing! Plz focus on SwaRon story beacause its realy needed...we want ki Past ke sare faults Chahe wo Aasthma ho ya phir broke up ka main reason Dance ho Sharon tells all truth to Swayam! Plz plz justify the main reason of Aasthma track...!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abhilasha_dream

poojavrushan Senior Member
poojavrushan
poojavrushan

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cscs

to ss fans who r commenting on dis post..pls ignore sm comments n focus on swaron..be in swaron land onlyEmbarrassed
totaly agree Be in SwaRonland always Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abhilasha_dream

abhilasha_dream IF-Rockerz
abhilasha_dream
abhilasha_dream

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 10:23am | IP Logged

Instead of these scenes, I only see Taarey. I don't say that they should not be given screen space or something, but you would have to understand at which time what should be focused, right now the focus should have been on Swaron but just after the Swaron confession scene, the focus is shifted on Taarey totally. Confused

6 month's back when Taarey had their confession even they were treated the same way...that time i never saw anyone complaining that right now TR should be focused...!!!!Stern Smile

If u felt that at tym TR should hav been focused, u shud hav come up with this type of topic then and questioned the CV's, u did not do it, so not my fault... So stop blaming me for y i put up such a topic now nd not then.

Secondly plz read the post carefully nd understand the crux of the topic b4 just jumping in to reply in a negative fashion just because u spot TR mentioned, as this only would intensify the situation between a TR and a SS fan. Confused
I replied for what you wrote abt TR as you can see that clearly...!!! I haven't replied abt anything before and after that...
   And abt me opening up posts lmao havent u checked the forum ???????? We TR fan's have been coming up with such posts since month's now...but we never drag in TR there just to instigate fight's

Read ur own answers which are highlighted, first u say, u did not see anyone complaining 6 months ago and then u say that u guys are coming up with such post from so many months now --- U r contradicting ur own statement.
SilentPoet Goldie
SilentPoet
SilentPoet

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
completely agreed, they need to show swayams excitement and shock at his dream coming true.. they need to bring in a swayam monologue Smile

Go to top