cscs
cscs

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meghasingh

Originally posted by pixi26angel

Originally posted by swaron9113

i thnk it's a swaron post.
Bt no wonder sm pepole. Confused
it's a swaron post but if u bring in TR in the same then please don't expect the TR fans to stay away

leave it.

swaron post. if SS fans can barge in any post of TR, then TR too can. short nd simple.
u r most welcomeBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abhilasha_dream

swaron9113 IF-Sizzlerz
swaron9113
swaron9113

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 9:05am | IP Logged

look don't take me in wrong sense.
Nd m sorry if i say smthng wrong.

Frm my pov iss post me tr ko na to bash kiya gya h.
Na unke bre me kuch glt bola gya h.
Whatever tm say thats total his pov nd he ask view frm ss fans.

Then why u guys r gvng us unasked advise????
and just like ur TM is stating his POV so are we baat TR ko bash karne ki nahi hai but the thing is that as i said earlier ki tum logo ko ss ke lye jo maangana hai woh maango but not at the cost of TR and their screen space the TM has objection that why the focus has been shifted to TR so we r answering him rather than giving any unwanted advice
again read the post swthrt.
He specialy highlight he don't hv any offence wth tr. Nd also he is nt sayng to remove focus frm tr.
He just sayng ss pe bhe focus kro.
He is just postng his thought.
Nd every1 hv freedom of speech.

abhilasha_dream

sreeja_rox IF-Sizzlerz
sreeja_rox
sreeja_rox

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 9:06am | IP Logged

it's a swaron post but if u bring in TR in the same then please don't expect the TR fans to stay away

don't take it wrong but humne bhi kaha bash kia?TM ko ek particular para ka reply kia buss Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saltaSanelyInsane

SanelyInsane IF-Sizzlerz
SanelyInsane
SanelyInsane

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 9:10am | IP Logged

again read the post swthrt.
He specialy highlight he don't hv any offence wth tr. Nd also he is nt sayng to remove focus frm tr.
He just sayng ss pe bhe focus kro.
He is just postng his thought.
Nd every1 hv freedom of speech.
everyoen has the freedom of speech true but is the rule any different for an ss and a TR fan if the TM has the freedom of speech to state his POV then so do we and btw dhyaan se padhne ki baat toh aati hi nahi TM said ss par bhi focus karo ok but then he also said but right now the entire focus is on TR so we r just replying that why the focus is on TR so ab hum toh TM ko nahi hi ss ko aur na hi kisi aur ko bash kar rahe hai hum bhi apna POV hi toh state kar rahe hai toh isse ap logo ko kya problem haiLOL

salta

SanelyInsane IF-Sizzlerz
SanelyInsane
SanelyInsane

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sreeja_rox

don't take it wrong but humne bhi kaha bash kia?TM ko ek particular para ka reply kia buss Big smile
lol main bhi toh yahi bol rahi hoon sreejuWackoLOL humne toh bas answer and reply kiyaLOL
TEJUSWARON22 Groupbie
TEJUSWARON22
TEJUSWARON22

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 9:12am | IP Logged
I so agree with you...SwaRon confession one of the BEST & UNIQUE confession of indian television!agar Swayam ke side se dekha jaye to after 5 years wo Sharon the diva of collage had accepted her feeling and now they are official couple but Swayam ne bhi in 5 years mein kuch dreams dekhe honge sharon ke sath and also Sharon ne bhi kuch planed kiya honga...jab hum relation hum relation mein honge to ye karenge...wo karenge...yaha jayenge...waha jayenge...kuch special karna chahiye...relationship ka 1st day kaise honga? but ab finally SwaRon relationship mein hai to proper SwaRon scenes bhi nahi mil rahe hai Cry wo excitement, wo pagalpan, wo khushi jo 5 saal ke troubles zelne ke baad ek official couple banane mein hothi hai its realy missing! Swayam-Sharon ke pass share karne ke liye aisi bahut sari batein hai jo unko discuss karni chahiye and not to forgot about ASTHMA TRACK jiski wajah se SwaRon official break-up hua tha...but to aisa lag hi nahi raha hai ki Sharon kabhi Aasthma bhi tha! Please palki maam want some continuity in SwaRon track!!

abhilasha_dreamcscs

swaronswaron IF-Rockerz
swaronswaron
swaronswaron

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by D3fication

D3 should really change this thing, this no-continuity in tracks thing. This is what completely diffuses the interest of the viewers. One time they are going full on with a track and suddenly you're left hanging in the middle and for days pata hi nahi us track ka kya hua. Same thing happened with the Asthma track too, suddenly Sharon's asthma vanished in thin air.
We request you that please bring continuity in tracks and give importance to what NEEDS to be focused on right now, and that is the SwaRon after- confession. We're expecting great things from them as well as you as writers. :)

I agree ..the asthma track was a major  let down..it abruptly ended ...it wasnt given a logical ending...n honestly I want Rey and the gang to know about her disease..killing a disease was lameConfused
I just dont want ignorance towards swaron whatsoever...swaron's post trial-relationship period was a torture n I dont want history to repeat itself ..thats all...anyway, hoping for some good swaron scenes in the future..lets see how their relationship unfolds Embarrassed

abhilasha_dreamLiveEatLove

LiveEatLove IF-Rockerz
LiveEatLove
LiveEatLove

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swaronswaron

Originally posted by D3fication

D3 should really change this thing, this no-continuity in tracks thing. This is what completely diffuses the interest of the viewers. One time they are going full on with a track and suddenly you're left hanging in the middle and for days pata hi nahi us track ka kya hua. Same thing happened with the Asthma track too, suddenly Sharon's asthma vanished in thin air.
We request you that please bring continuity in tracks and give importance to what NEEDS to be focused on right now, and that is the SwaRon after- confession. We're expecting great things from them as well as you as writers. :)

I agree ..the asthma track was a major  let down..it abruptly ended ...it wasnt given a logical ending...n honestly I want Rey and the gang to know about her disease..killing a disease was lameConfused
I just dont want ignorance towards swaron whatsoever...swaron's post trial-relationship period was a torture n I dont want history to repeat itself ..thats all...anyway, hoping for some good swaron scenes in the future..lets see how their relationship unfolds Embarrassed

@red- tell me abt it...hope we are not served the same torture again.Cry

abhilasha_dreamswaronswaron

Go to top