//21st june Written update //

srutyhc thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

guys sorry if i have posted tis written update incorrectly and witout any permission..
   epi no-1165

the episode starts with mr khote threatening bhide about the consequences he fae if he tell to everyone, bhide gets angry and sad, go out of cabin.when he comes out to venue room everyone asks him wat happened ..but he remains silent. when everyone pressurize him to tell,mr khote comes and taunt bhide and tell everyone that bhide is asking him 2 lakh rs..everyone r stunned...bhide goes to shut him up but remembers what khote told him that [he is silent person that means he is not a gud person ,he can do anything ]. bhide feels bad that he cannot tell everyone about khote intentions..he goes away from ter.

thers in gokuldam compound everyone is waiting for men to arrive..tapu sees bhide coming in an auto and calls out for everyone..bhide comes out very distressed...when questioned by madhavi about what happened..bhide tells this duniya is full of bad and liers..on more pressurization bhide tells he couldnt prove that sonu did not study ter..women and tapu sena s shocked..he ask everyone apolozy and moves rom ter followed by madhavi and sonu..

he comes to his house,madhavi asks him what happened, bhide tells her jethalal was right..that sonu pic was ter in outside banner..then madhavi told him he would have told mr khote to remove the pic and tell everyone tat sonu did not study ter..bhide tells no madhavi khote did not agree..he further tells her all thing what happened in khote classes..about the threatning..he feels bad.he tells tem to get ready to be in village..madhavi and sonu protest his idea..sonu tells we r right ..wy we should run..by that he gets a call fom someone..that person tell him cheater and tell him tat his son wont come to his  tution from ten on..bhide tries to tell he is true..but no use..he feels bad..he tells he can be witout money but not witout izzat..so he feels very sad..he thinks gokuldam mens shouting at him alling a cheater and putting varmala and popatlal applying black ink..so he shouts do not do that but soon realises it was his dream..soon he hears men calling him..all three go to balcony ...

bhide ask apolozy for jethalal for not proving himself ryt..but jethalal ask him not to tell him sorry and tells tey came to know he is innocent..he further tells him to come down...when bhide comes down..jethalal tells him tey all came to know he is innocent..he tells he had listen to his and khote conversation..on furthe instigation .jethalal tells when khote asked u to come all alone to his cabin ..he got doubt so he kept his mobile in recording mode and kept it in bhide pocket..everyone are happy..daya praise jetha..then bhide ask him how did he take it back..then he tells when u came back i took it..so now daya tells him to show the recording..everyone listens to the recording..now everyone praises jetha for help..even sidhi comes and hug bhide and ask him sorry..few nicee moments happen between hathi and abdul..now bhide tells thanks to jetha for helpinh him but jethalal tells him to slap him ..becoz he was the person who blamed.both comes into argument ..but is interruptad by chachaji..he tells tem to hug each other..tey do it..

now daya tells we r united..nothing will happen to us..now we  r all one and that khote is one..come let we sweep hm..but komal tells do not take law in hand..and later decide to go to police station..and babita tels yes however we have proof of recording so now he will be caught..anjali,madhavi and bhide  praise jethalal...he tell tem he was only a part of god game ...later nice moments happened between tapu sena and other members..bhide thinks in mind that now no can protect khote..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Lakk- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Uk version accidentally cut out how jethalal found out bhide was innocent from the balcony it went to adverts then it cut staight to precap of daya then more adverts then back to daya then it ended. Come  on sab sort it out you wrecked it for me just showing 15 minute show with the important section missing.
Proud-India thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I daily used to give WUs.I don't know that you have given it.

Nice & heart touching episode.

If you are interested & that's why given today then it's OK.

And as Lakshay have written all important matter...please add it.
😊

Proud-India thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelic8219

Uk version accidentally cut out how jethalal found out bhide was innocent from the balcony it went to adverts then it cut staight to precap of daya then more adverts then back to daya then it ended. Come  on sab sort it out you wrecked it for me just showing 15 minute show with the important section missing.

It's sad that in your country...it's not shown fully.

You can watch on YouTube & other internet site or Live SAB TV.

And Nice To see you here also.Please add me if you are interested then in buddy list.

I know you from JJMD forum then in DKDM for MB Thread & suddenly today in this forum also.😛
Proud-India thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

srutyhc thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh ok manan,lakshay..i do it..
Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
😃 Thank You ðŸ˜ƒ  Very Much  ðŸ˜ƒ

😃  Fine 😃  ðŸ˜ƒ Good And Nice  ðŸ˜ƒ End  😃   ðŸ˜ƒ