Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

No sympathies for anyone except for (Page 3)

-RohitMaxwell- IF-Addictz
-RohitMaxwell-
-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by realitybites

Originally posted by -Yaariyan-

I feel most for myself and my sister as well as other loyal viewers as we're loyal viewers since first episode and then Zoya... thats it.. not feeling for others.. want to skip episode till the mess gets solved i.e from cliff fall of Zoe and asad saving her... i never imagined this track...
True dearEmbarrassed. Me too never expected this track and the disgusting sceneDead, it refuses go offLOL. Zoya's character was what made me watch the show, it was so refreshing and niceEmbarrassed. Yeap hoping that the coming tracks are better and we get the old Zoya backEmbarrassed
i expected Ajmer to be one of the beautiful track in QH considering its religious importance and significant.. but billo will follow till death AngryAngry nonetheless.. even some people enjoying the track.. i love AsYa and i'll back for them but i will consider this SR the most flawed track in QH ASYA love story no matter how brilliant filmography cvs showing.. m not convinced at all... Sleepy
Yes the track of Jaipur and Ajmer better be beautiful. Ajmer having great religious significance has to bring happiness and truth coming out. Evil has to be kept out even if GulAngry has inkling to spoil it. She just CANNOT do that in Ajmer at least. Completely agree the fake connsumation scene was the WORST scene till nowDeadDead and was not required. It ruined the characters and the show. Crossing fingers and hope coming up episodes are sensible.
i really hope so... but feel that how one can ruin such a nice show.. it wasn't required at all.. it wasn't like QH having rating problem that they must had to do this to push up trp Angry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Angry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

realitybites

sumitbigfan Goldie
sumitbigfan
sumitbigfan

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 11:44am | IP Logged
My husband was fuming and said we will not watch this serial anymore from Monday ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

realitybites-RohitMaxwell-

realitybites IF-Sizzlerz
realitybites
realitybites

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 11:54am | IP Logged

I feel most for myself and my sister as well as other loyal viewers as we're loyal viewers since first episode and then Zoya... thats it.. not feeling for others.. want to skip episode till the mess gets solved i.e from cliff fall of Zoe and asad saving her... i never imagined this track...
True dearEmbarrassed. Me too never expected this track and the disgusting sceneDead, it refuses go offLOL. Zoya's character was what made me watch the show, it was so refreshing and niceEmbarrassed. Yeap hoping that the coming tracks are better and we get the old Zoya backEmbarrassed
i expected Ajmer to be one of the beautiful track in QH considering its religious importance and significant.. but billo will follow till death AngryAngry nonetheless.. even some people enjoying the track.. i love AsYa and i'll back for them but i will consider this SR the most flawed track in QH ASYA love story no matter how brilliant filmography cvs showing.. m not convinced at all... Sleepy
Yes the track of Jaipur and Ajmer better be beautiful. Ajmer having great religious significance has to bring happiness and truth coming out. Evil has to be kept out even if GulAngry has inkling to spoil it. She just CANNOT do that in Ajmer at least. Completely agree the fake connsumation scene was the WORST scene till nowDeadDead and was not required. It ruined the characters and the show. Crossing fingers and hope coming up episodes are sensible.
i really hope so... but feel that how one can ruin such a nice show.. it wasn't required at all.. it wasn't like QH having rating problem that they must had to do this to push up trp Angry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Angry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

Exactly how and why did they spoil the show? it was going well and wonder what was the need?  The show was beautiful and refreshingly different.Embarrassed
Pushing TRPs Up or DownLOLLOLLOL. If NO one on this forum liked this track,  No one on FB and forum 32, then I really wonder WHO did? leaving the PH team asideStern Smile.

I guess now they will show Ayaan helping Asad connect the dots. Ayaan's character has grown and they shd develop this further. Infact I want Humeria and Ayaan to be happy with or without each other. The PH can introduce new character if need be. At least that will allow them to play broader and not ruin the leading characterizations. Razia's charac has also been pretty consistent till now. I liked Humeria's character also. Nikhat's role can be worked upon to have a bigger story base. But no the PH is ruining and showing thrash.

-RohitMaxwell-

realitybites IF-Sizzlerz
realitybites
realitybites

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumitbigfan

My husband was fuming and said we will not watch this serial anymore from Monday ...
OuchOuch. Thats sad but then the twist and the scene was disgusting and left lot of bad taste. We are hoping for better track esp in Ajmer. You can check it out.

-RohitMaxwell-

-RohitMaxwell- IF-Addictz
-RohitMaxwell-
-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 4:50am | IP Logged

Exactly how and why did they spoil the show? it was going well and wonder what was the need?  The show was beautiful and refreshingly different.Embarrassed
Pushing TRPs Up or DownLOLLOLLOL. If NO one on this forum liked this track,  No one on FB and forum 32, then I really wonder WHO did? leaving the PH team asideStern Smile.

I guess now they will show Ayaan helping Asad connect the dots. Ayaan's character has grown and they shd develop this further. Infact I want Humeria and Ayaan to be happy with or without each other. The PH can introduce new character if need be. At least that will allow them to play broader and not ruin the leading characterizations. Razia's charac has also been pretty consistent till now. I liked Humeria's character also. Nikhat's role can be worked upon to have a bigger story base. But no the PH is ruining and showing thrash.
only Gul knows why AngryAngry God knows wholikes this track.. it'll be seen once trps comes AngryAngry  all the characters have great story as of now except Najma n Nuzat LOL i don want anyone to help Asad.. Angry he had to come out of this himself Ouch
--Sanah-Sizzles Goldie
--Sanah-Sizzles
--Sanah-Sizzles

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 4:55am | IP Logged
End of the Stody I still love Qh
trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 5:44am | IP Logged
I thought no matter what Gul won't go for graphic details of Tanveer Asad crap. But no. She had to show everything. God knows why she is trying to build a forced chemistry between a disgusting vamp and the lead? There is no chemistry ever but they keep trying. Thats the reason Billi Asad seems are long in detail and Asad Zoya scenes? rushed.
I pity myself for having to go through with the scene.I am ok with Angst but not ready with Evil winning everytime strategy and Tanveer the Worst character I have ever come across. Her antics made me feel depressed as a woman although I know she doesn't exist in reality.
I am not watching this shit if there is even any remote possibility of that witches return which I think will happen. After all either the channel or the PH has strong liking for this actress for some unknown reason. Now we are suffering for them

-RohitMaxwell-

Go to top