Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

No sympathies for anyone except for (Page 2)

friendsall IF-Dazzler
friendsall
friendsall

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Well its sucha nice post n reading d title, I thot sympathies r only for viewers n none else.

Hope dey don go down further n torture us!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Npdeeparealitybites

realitybites IF-Veteran Member
realitybites
realitybites

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Yaariyan-

I feel most for myself and my sister as well as other loyal viewers as we're loyal viewers since first episode and then Zoya... thats it.. not feeling for others.. want to skip episode till the mess gets solved i.e from cliff fall of Zoe and asad saving her... i never imagined this track...
True dearEmbarrassed. Me too never expected this track and the disgusting sceneDead, it refuses go offAngryLOLLOLLOL. Zoya's character was what made me watch the show, it was so refreshing and niceEmbarrassed. Yeap hoping that the coming tracks are better and we get the old Zoya backEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RohitMaxwell-

realitybites
realitybites

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by friendsall

Well its sucha nice post n reading d title, I thot sympathies r only for viewers n none else.

Hope dey don go down further n torture us!!
Aww thanks dearHug. Yes we loyal viewers felt so much connected with the show and what did we get?Angry Hope the coming track brings back the old magic which caught our attention and kept us hookedEmbarrassed. I want the old Zoya backEmbarrassedEmbarrassed and the old fun filled episodes.

Npdeepa

-RohitMaxwell- IF-Addictz
-RohitMaxwell-
-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by realitybites

I feel most for myself and my sister as well as other loyal viewers as we're loyal viewers since first episode and then Zoya... thats it.. not feeling for others.. want to skip episode till the mess gets solved i.e from cliff fall of Zoe and asad saving her... i never imagined this track...
True dearEmbarrassed. Me too never expected this track and the disgusting sceneDead, it refuses go offLOL. Zoya's character was what made me watch the show, it was so refreshing and niceEmbarrassed. Yeap hoping that the coming tracks are better and we get the old Zoya backEmbarrassed
i expected Ajmer to be one of the beautiful track in QH considering its religious importance and significant.. but billo will follow till death Angry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Angry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page. nonetheless.. even some people enjoying the track.. i love AsYa and i'll back for them but i will consider this SR the most flawed track in QH ASYA love story no matter how brilliant filmography cvs showing.. m not convinced at all... Sleepy ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

realitybites

poorvab IF-Dazzler
poorvab
poorvab

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 11:17am | IP Logged
good post!
asad always had that nagging fear inside him that he'll turn out like his father and well, he did! for now!

and yes this track is the sickest track i've ever seen but still dnt know why  i'll watch the show  and wait for improvement. Sigh ! Confused

realitybites

poorvab IF-Dazzler
poorvab
poorvab

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 11:18am | IP Logged

True dearEmbarrassed. Me too never expected this track and the disgusting sceneDead, it refuses go offLOL. Zoya's character was what made me watch the show, it was so refreshing and niceEmbarrassed. Yeap hoping that the coming tracks are better and we get the old Zoya backEmbarrassed
i expected Ajmer to be one of the beautiful track in QH considering its religious importance and significant.. but billo will follow till death AngryAngry nonetheless.. even some people enjoying the track.. i love AsYa and i'll back for them but i will consider this SR the most flawed track in QH ASYA love story no matter how brilliant filmography cvs showing.. m not convinced at all... Sleepy

@bold very true! expected it to be some thing nice but lets wait n watch .. thats all we can do! Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

trina2010realitybites-RohitMaxwell-

realitybites
realitybites

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 11:21am | IP Logged

i expected Ajmer to be one of the beautiful track in QH considering its religious importance and significant.. but billo will follow till death Angry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Angry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page. nonetheless.. even some people enjoying the track.. i love AsYa and i'll back for them but i will consider this SR the most flawed track in QH ASYA love story no matter how brilliant filmography cvs showing.. m not convinced at all... Sleepy ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.
Yes the track of Jaipur and Ajmer better be beautiful. Ajmer having great religious significance has to bring happiness and truth coming out. Evil has to be kept out even if GulAngry has inkling to spoil it. She just CANNOT do that in Ajmer at least. Completely agree the fake connsumation scene was the WORST scene till nowDeadDead and was not required. It ruined the characters and the show. Crossing fingers and hope coming up episodes are sensible.

-RohitMaxwell-

realitybites
realitybites

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poorvab

good post!
asad always had that nagging fear inside him that he'll turn out like his father and well, he did! for now!

and yes this track is the sickest track i've ever seen but still dnt know why  i'll watch the show  and wait for improvement. Sigh ! Confused
Thanks dearHug. Asad always believed he will do something wrong and he actually did. This is similar to the ideation in the  Book-Secret, what we feel and think comes vibrating back to us. Somehow we create those events ourselves.
Sick track, very true, best friend being so lowly and creepy is beyond comprehension. A man of principles twisting them away for his friend-baffling. A smart empowered girl full of life being turned into a wimpy woman-startling. Hope we have brighter episodes.

Go to top