No sympathies for anyone except for

realitybites thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
NO sympathies for anyone not Asad, not Zoya and not Tanveer or Dilshaad.

People DO what they WISH to do and NOT what others want them to do. NO One makes you do things unless you really wished doing it, others might motivate you to do it but finally its your call always. You chose right or wrong path, but its You.

THerefore I have never hated Tanveer, she is using people who WANT to be used. Did she ever succeed with Razia, NO. Razia is clever and she dictates to Tanveer. She is more like a fighter trying to get things in life which she feels she deserve using wrongful means. She has succeeded and failed at times but never gave up. This is her strength and she has never lost her self respect and feels she deserves best.  She is sort of go getter.

Asad is being blamed because he always chose to do what he sees or believes to be true. His fears indicate somewhere he thinks he can do wrong or make mistakes. He makes judgements from what is visible without going deeper into the context. These are his weaknesses.  He never confessed to Zoya nor did he trust her. Again his own weakness of what if this is untrue? or what if this is a mistake? Here comes Dilshaad's dialogue-"bewafee tumhe virasat mei mili hai"/"khoon ka rang badla nahi ja sakta". Hence whatever happened is Asad's fault completely. You make choice and prioritize what you want to do, face the consequences.

Coming to Zoya, she trusted people easily and felt everyone is kind and sweet as her. Tanveer will be her eye opener to what the world is like. Zoya never believes people can connive to harm others, snatch what does not belong to them. Trust is good but only people who care for you and are your well wishers and the world if full of those who are not. She needs to be clever too.

Dilshad, hurt and dejected again. She lost it all again. She fought back to live her life, give good values to her kids and feel proud of them but perhaps she forgot to teach them to fight back, like she never fought with Rashid and ran away ( in the sense, gave up or relented). Dilshad despite being strong never fought with circumstances to defeat them she chose to carry on. This is what Asad learnt. It was only later when Zoya came that his orientation got a dent. Perhaps Dilshad will now Asad to fight back and both of them will win it all.

The whole family will be on side again for grand nikaah of Asad-ZOya later on (like they showed during the nikah scene-all sister, Ayaan) Badi Bi will be there too.

The only people deserving sympathy are the loyal VIEWERS😳🤗 who made the show a hit and acceptance. I really wish TV viewers were as harsh as Movie goers are to thrash a movie, then only serials makers will put in some sense in the show and stop taking viewers for a stupid ride😡.

All loyal viewers  are together  and united🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Lol..I actually sympathize with myself more than anyone else😆 You do have a point though..If only Asad wasn't this dense and discouraged Tannu right from the word go or not been this judgmental about Zoe, he could have avoided this day..If only Zoya hadn't been overconfident and confided in someone about Tannu's intentions to bed Asad, this could have been avoided..If only Rashid hadn't been a wimp. Asad wouldn't have been this bitter & psychologically scarred and this could have been avoided..And yeah, if only Badi bi was a lil more intelligent and not sent Razia to the asylum, this could have been avoided😆 And most importantly, if only Imran and Tannu din do the deed or he hadn't rejected her in such a crude manner, this could have been avoided😆 But alas, there is no place for ifs and buts in life..Despite everything, i do think Asad and Zoya din deserve this shit..Neither do we😭😆 And now that we have hit the lowest patch, here is hoping it can only get better from here😆
realitybites thumbnail

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Lol..I actually sympathize with myself more than anyone else😆 You do have a point though..If only Asad wasn't this dense and discouraged Tannu right from the word go or not been this judgmental about Zoe, he could have avoided this day..If only Zoya hadn't been overconfident and confided in someone about Tannu's intentions to bed Asad, this could have been avoided..If only Rashid hadn't been a wimp. Asad wouldn't have been this bitter & psychologically scarred and this could have been avoided..And yeah, if only Badi bi was a lil more intelligent and not sent Razia to the asylum, this could have been avoided😆 And most importantly, if only Imran and Tannu din do the deed or he hadn't rejected her in such a crude manner, this could have been avoided😆 But alas, there is no place for ifs and buts in life..Despite everything, i do think Asad and Zoya din deserve this shit..Neither do we😭😆 And now that we have hit the lowest patch, here is hoping it can only get better from here😆

Thanks Buddy🤗

Totally, me too sympathise with myself😆😆😆.

Oh my you made the Ifs and Buts a lot funny🤣. Hope you are not being sarcastic!🤔 well what the heck😆😆😆.

On deserving in life, well its said, the lessons we learn are to mould us to become better and achieve the god like or nirvana status. We overcome the fears or weakness we carry within in each lifetime. THats why the lessons for each person are different.

Yeah they have hit rock bottom and now the way is up. (In Gul's mind too!😳)
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: realitybites

Thanks Buddy🤗

Totally, me too sympathise with myself😆😆😆.

Oh my you made the Ifs and Buts a lot funny🤣. Hope you are not being sarcastic!🤔 well what the heck😆😆😆.

On deserving in life, well its said, the lessons we learn are to mould us to become better and achieve the god like or nirvana status. We overcome the fears or weakness we carry within in each lifetime. THats why the lessons for each person are different.

Yeah they have hit rock bottom and now the way is up. (In Gul's mind too!😳)

Lol..Nope i wasn't being sarcastic😆 The show is way too depressing, so i din want to leave a serious comment😆 At this rate, i'l become stoic and attain nirvana after the trauma i was subjected to in the last two epis😆 On s serious note, yes i agree..They do help in making us a better person..And yup, it can only get better from here unless this is not rock bottom in Gul's dictionary😆
soapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Well in that case even viewers can't be sympathized
No one asked us(me) to get hooked to a show so much so that you continue to watch irrespective of what crap they throw at you.

If only I had heart to say enough this is heights screw the show and quit I could have spared myself of this crying and cribbing and ranting over a show 😆Edited by soapfan - 10 years ago
realitybites thumbnail

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Lol..Nope i wasn't being sarcastic😆 The show is way too depressing, so i din want to leave a serious comment😆 At this rate, i'l become stoic and attain nirvana after the trauma i was subjected to in the last two epis😆 On s serious note, yes i agree..They do help in making us a better person..And yup, it can only get better from here unless this is not rock bottom in Gul's dictionary😆

Totally agree, the show has become depressive. I miss😒 those days when it was funny, Zoya's retorts to Asad😆😆.  Attain Nirvana!🤣🤣 You are on a roll today😛. thanks again for agreeing🤗. 

I do hope the redemption of Asad is worth it. and not chalta firta types. He must promise to trust always😳☯️
realitybites thumbnail

Originally posted by: soapfan

Well in that case even viewers can't be sympathized
No one asked us(me) to get hooked to a show so much so that you continue to watch irrespective of what crap they throw at you.

If only I had heart to say enough this is heights screw the show and quit I could have spared myself of this crying and cribbing and ranting over a show 😆

Well you can't blame yourself for getting addicted to a substance, its always the subject that is blamed.😆😆😆 And of course the fault is on the show and the crap they show, thats how people get hooked up or hooked off! There is a reason some shows go off air and some stay. Besides its a give and take. I do hope the TV viewers get as critical and harsh as Movie goers that they thrash a crappy serial upfront and the production houses gear up to give us better taut story line.

On heart, yeah its tough to get off once we get hooked up😆😆 and thats why we hope now the story is beautiful and we enjoy watching it.
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I feel most for myself and my sister as well as other loyal viewers as we're loyal viewers since first episode and then Zoya... thats it.. not feeling for others.. want to skip episode till the mess gets solved i.e from cliff fall of Zoe and asad saving her... i never imagined this track...
friendsall thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Well its sucha nice post n reading d title, I thot sympathies r only for viewers n none else.

Hope dey don go down further n torture us!!
realitybites thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Yaariyan-

I feel most for myself and my sister as well as other loyal viewers as we're loyal viewers since first episode and then Zoya... thats it.. not feeling for others.. want to skip episode till the mess gets solved i.e from cliff fall of Zoe and asad saving her... i never imagined this track...

True dear😳. Me too never expected this track and the disgusting scene🤢, it refuses go off😡😆😆😆. Zoya's character was what made me watch the show, it was so refreshing and nice😳. Yeap hoping that the coming tracks are better and we get the old Zoya back😳