Frequent Posters

mysteriousmilli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Brilliantly written. Agree with U  
Aarushi165 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arnav90

I don't think we need to worry abt sultan till Rishbala are together, In every serial after marrige Lead couple have to face problems to stand in their relation, Sultan is that problem which they have to cross... In their story somebody will always be there to trouble now Sultan and after him somebody else like another female charactor who will fall for Rk Wish for Good TRP's

76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: tabby999

u think anyone diagree😲😲
lovely write up ...

yes gos looks us from the heaven ...rk will have to face now most crucial things of life ..
in way he will learn new things and value his relations more ..
he  is superstar ..this sultan rift will make him man of values ..
both rishbala will be victorious and will have a great life together ultimately 
loving caring and enjoying life with each other ...😳

Thanks Tabs , I love Rishabala & i want them to be happy & give eachother lots of love , Happiness & respect πŸ˜³ . 
angelanki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome post Manu   πŸ˜Š
76manesha thumbnail
Originally posted by: kahkashansakina

Awesome written mane

loved it
❀️❀️❀️

Thanks Saki for liking it πŸ˜³ . 
jyoprad311 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Awesome write up πŸ‘ . 
EarlyYoungTimes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with you Tweety, with most of the points. Very well written i must say!πŸ‘

Edited by 1Sumana1 - 10 years ago
ennishet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post, Manesha!

First off let me say I love Rishbala, but not either of them alone. They make sense to me as a couple and I love them as such.

You penned down the whole story right, but the only point I disagree with is RK needing to value Madhu.  RK values Madhu and perfectly understands her importance in his life. Just the other day didn't he say that neither Radhaji nor Madhu will ever talk about leaving him and going anywhere?

RK can't even bear the thought of being away from Madhu. So he doesn't need to understand the importance of Madhu. He knows it perfectly. As to the revenge, he apologized in front of guests, relatives and the media. Wasn't that enough?

I think this current Sultan track has been introduced to cover over DD absence as she is busy with JDJ. Heard some people complaining that Madhu not getting enough exposure or being center stage, but the reason behind this track is in fact DD being busy with JDJ. And we all want to see her lifting the trophy, isn't it?

I want her to win and won't mind if she isn't on the screen for long ... will manage with Rishbala or RK/Sultan scenes ... so that DD gets time to practice and do well in JDJ.

All the best, DD! πŸ‘πŸΌ
76manesha thumbnail
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Yes..the whole scene was symbolic...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks Tanu , Yes i too felt it the same way . 
Sanaya-hi-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Sultan is an important and essential part of Madhubala...
his presence is very much needed dramatically and otherwise...

I dont get the huge amt of bashing for him...but what I know is he is a very nicely crafted character which..like others ..has creative shortcomings but yet is beautiful..

Rishbala love is mesmerising and that is only if RK gets better day by day..his vocabulary body language etc is even now too much haughty which makes his character lovable yet annoying...Only if Madhu can change him..

a well written post!!