Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Destiny plays its role (Rishabala's Love Story)

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 1:46am | IP Logged

Destiny plays its role

Super Star RK always considered himself superior from everyone . He never gave other person their due respect . It was always " I , Me , Myself " . He had his own small world where only he was the Boss .

Then came one Sweet girl who challenges the Super Star . RK then goes in press & talks rubbish about Madhu & her parent's relation . He maligned sweet relation of Shamsher ' Padmini ' Madhu ' Trishna . That was not enough he went ahead & injured Shamsher which Madhu to marry this arrogant Super Star . Even after marrying Madhu RK humiliated Madhu in public . He did not leave a single chance to hurt Madhu mentally (Yes he never hurt Madhu physically ) . He kept torchering Madhu. Then when Madhu did not break down by all this he played other game with Madhu .

RK played love game with Madhu . He decided to make Madhu fall in  love with him . Poor Madhu could not understand RK's plan & unknowingly fell in Love with RK . Madhu's love for RK was so much that she even was ready to leave her family & go with RK forever . But RK had planned to show Madhu that he had finally won . He had finally taken his revenge & ditched Madhu . Madhu was shattered & she had become totally numb . RK did not stop there he humiliated Madhu infront of the Chawl people too . This all made Madhu totally shattered & lifeless .

After a while Madhu decided to face RK & not sit crying . So started to work in same work place of RK . Even there RK humiliated Madhu in public . Madhu still decided  fight .

But RK who took revenge from Madhu by faking love had actually started loving Madhu . RK did not realize that he also had fallen in love with Madhu . Now RK was fighting with his feelings . He just could not understand why he is unable to forget Madhu . Finally when he got drunk his true feelings came out that he has heart& that heart says only one name Madhu . Same time when Madhu was drunk she said that if RK hugs her tightly she will forgive him . This was the first time RK realised his heart says only one name that is Madhu .

Now comes a new entry Sultan (Now this could be anyone Tom Dick Harry) . But here this new man has only come for RK to get Jealous & he should realise that he can loose Madhu forever . So now RK becomes restless . He is afraid that Madhu might go away from him . He becomes insecure & tries to keep check on Madhu . When Madhu gives shelter to Sultan in her house RK could not bare this . So on Holi festival RK went to meet Madhu & wanted to put colour on Madhu first . But this ego hurt him when he saw Sultan puts colour first on Madhu (that was coincidence) & Madhu puts colour on Sultan (That was again coincidence) .But RK could not take it that some other person can be important for Madhu (Which was not the case) . He was getting Jealous & he could not bare with this that Madhu was slowly slowly going away from him (Which was in RK's mind)

RK decides to bring Madhu in his house & forcefully brought her . He never took permission of Madhu before taking her to his house . He always talks about his Haq & never bothered about Madhu's feelings . I understand that he loves Madhu but still he never respected Madhu . Madhu always loved RK & she only wanted him to respect her feelings . She never ever saw Sultan as anything other then her friend . If Sultan too started falling for Madhu then it was not Madhu's fault . Madhu wanted to make RK realise that he was not God & he can not control her & his life .

RK finally realized his love for Madhu & wanted her badly in his life . Now RK was ready to bow infront of only one person that is Madhu . But still his ego was with him . Finally RK makes a public apology to Madhu & Madhu being a angel forgives RK . But still he could never realise what pain Madhu had gone through when he decided to throw her out of his life . He still doesn't know how does it feel when your most loved person ditches you . He still doesn't know that God is looking at us.  There is saying ,

" People pay for what they do & still more for what they have allowed themselves to become & they pay for it simply by the lives they lead "  .

by  Edith Wharton .

Now RK ' Madhu have married without any negativity . Madhu has forgiven RK .

But still God has kept more surprises for RK .  He would have to deal it more in future too .

Here I feel Sultan has come in RK ' Madhu's life for their betterment & not to break their relationship . After this whole issue gets over RK would treasure Madhu's love more & will start valuing & respecting Madhu . This is Rishabala's Love Story Embarrassed . If these things come true i will write more things further . 

Guys this is the whole thought has come in my mind  . Its completely ok if you all disagree with me . But I had to write my POV . Mere andar ka writer jaag gaya hai aaj LOL LOL . 

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Edited by manesha76 - 11 July 2013 at 7:00am

The following 54 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanKuttinunasni1983eugeneluvddmadhulovesrkRAONE8mystirinku06Dazlingdivyalagaspriyankasweet21azizeh123Armu4evabaisakh45sanaammurosalineakbriahinapriyajyoprad311Biks44WahyasClara20ddhifanarunsunita_gmmadhvi4gurtiteletubbycool_srisayanti_ashiuvDiehardYMfan-HJ-priyachandcardio21DevilClanRenu13TuMeriEarlyYoungTimesmeenji22kahkashansakinafairy_talespennu..natasha....sairat..anitarani-Mayu--SmexyGhost-angelankipunam2712Arnav90amandadsouza95.MishtyLove.mysteriousmillileelaa9tabby999.Umsasl.

tabby999 IF-Addictz
tabby999
tabby999

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 1:47am | IP Logged

u think anyone diagreeShockedShocked
lovely write up ...

yes gos looks us from the heaven ...rk will have to face now most crucial things of life ..
in way he will learn new things and value his relations more ..
he  is superstar ..this sultan rift will make him man of values ..
both rishbala will be victorious and will have a great life together ultimately 
loving caring and enjoying life with each other ...Embarrassed

Edited by tabby999 - 22 June 2013 at 1:58am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

madhvi4gurtimeenji22sanghita0000anitarani..sairat..mysteriousmillimanesha76

kahkashansakina IF-Sizzlerz
kahkashansakina
kahkashansakina

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Awesome written mane
loved it
HeartHeartHeart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manesha76

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Yes..the whole scene was symbolic...Thumbs Up

manesha76

ddhifan IF-Dazzler
ddhifan
ddhifan

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 1:52am | IP Logged
i feel its a new begening in rishbala's life and new challenges they going to face together old chapter has been closed by all MU  clearly now its turn of events now sultan to be in negative and angry mode and i feel its destiny which will tell sultan that he is beleiving without knowing truth and entrying into fight  just my pov

manesha76

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 1:56am | IP Logged
I don't think we need to worry abt sultan till Rishbala are together, In every serial after marrige Lead couple have to face problems to stand in their relation, Sultan is that problem which they have to cross... In their story somebody will always be there to trouble now Sultan and after him somebody else like another female charactor who will fall for Rk Wish for Good TRP's

Edited by Arnav90 - 22 June 2013 at 2:02am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mysti..sairat..sanghita0000manesha76leelaa9

TuMeri IF-Rockerz
TuMeri
TuMeri

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 1:58am | IP Logged
I quite agree with u...after sultan's entry in RK Mansion...madhu-RK relation wil be more stronger...RK respect madhu more...even so much negetivity come their life we want rishbala always be together n fight against evilness thing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

azizeh123sanghita0000manesha76

priyankasweet21 Senior Member
priyankasweet21
priyankasweet21

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 1:59am | IP Logged
I agree wid u Manu...
Sultan is dere to strengthen Rishbala love ...he will try to break dem but dat wouldmmake dere relation more. strong ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

meenji22sanghita0000manesha76

Go to top