India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

zoya and trust

tukun2009 Senior Member
tukun2009
tukun2009

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 1:44am | IP Logged
many of you are dissapointed with zoya and even blaming her and saying she never trusted asad.well this post is for them .if a girl  agrees to marry  a guy even after sufeering emotional physical abuse from him that alone is a testimony how much trust she s=has on guy.from starting whtever asad said did zoya accepted without any word because of his trust that no matter what  he will never betray him.

yesterday not only asad betrayed zoya but also admitted it.he left zoya at weding altar for his best freind.no matter what the situation may be he just blindly followed tanveer without thinking about zoya.zoya has many time seen asad tanvver holding hand hugging each other but still she didnot doubted asad.what else do you expect from her

tanvver zoya faceoff was to show two thing that zoya loved asad and on whom did asad put more trust on.even after all this fiasco he did not said a word to tanveer but supported her indirectly by taking him with her.on other hand when asad got delayed for court he left zoya and went away.

guys everything has a limit all the emotional phsical abuse humilation had to come to a end.and this incident was final straw for  zoya patience.

even after all this even if you say that zoya should have trusted asad please try to put herself in her place

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shami9shan68rosalineakakaswanrajnid68

-cyndu- Goldie
-cyndu-
-cyndu-

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 1:54am | IP Logged
I still cant get it Asad who is smart just couldn't get that something is wrong? Tannu was coming so close hugging him and kurta ka button uff kya uski jammy ke haato mei jam lagi hui thi??

Any person who is smart can get it...I think what he did was foolishness but i cant get the point of that blind trust on tanveer after zoya's warning that tannu isn't good!!  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akaswan

sana_sugarbun IF-Dazzler
sana_sugarbun
sana_sugarbun

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Im glad someone brought this up. Many are saying Asad didnt deserve the rape including me but abt the slap Yes he did.

I mean till the end of the day he chose his best friend over Zoya. She was all seductive to him in the car and i was shocked that how the hell can he let her come this close and that to on his wedding day??This part made me really pissed off with himAngry. Even Zoya mentioned and showed him many times that she doesnt like him getting close to Tanu but NO he allowed her in every possible way. I was disgusted that he never stopped her in the carCensored
kundra Goldie
kundra
kundra

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana_sugarbun

Im glad someone brought this up. Many are saying Asad didnt deserve the rape including me but abt the slap Yes he did.

I mean till the end of the day he chose his best friend over Zoya. She was all seductive to him in the car and i was shocked that how the hell can he let her come this close and that to on his wedding day??This part made me really pissed off with himAngry. Even Zoya mentioned and showed him many times that she doesnt like him getting close to Tanu but NO he allowed her in every possible way. I was disgusted that he never stopped her in the carCensored
He did not chose Tanveer he went to save her like any good friend would. Maybe you would not save or help your friend that's why you're saying that. 
-cyndu- Goldie
-cyndu-
-cyndu-

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kundra

He did not chose Tanveer he went to save her like any good friend would. Maybe you would not save or help your friend that's why you're saying that. 

I agree...He didn't do anything wrong by trying to save tanveer's life she is his friend..if she was not his friend then also what he did was right!!

I think that's more IMP than the Nikah! But his mistake was that he didn't trusted zoya and didn't get that something is wrong when she was coming close in the car.
sana_sugarbun IF-Dazzler
sana_sugarbun
sana_sugarbun

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -cyndu-

Originally posted by kundra

I agree...He didn't do anything wrong by trying to save tanveer's life she is his friend..if she was not his friend then also what he did was right!!

I think that's more IMP than the Nikah! But his mistake was that he didn't trusted zoya and didn't get that something is wrong when she was coming close in the car.

Guys read my comments carefully. I never mentioned abt the helping part. Obviously he had to help and cant be selfish to leave a girl getting kidnapped like that. My concern is i dont understand what was the point of shoing Tany getting all seductive with him in the car and worst of all Asad never stopped her.Angryit was the limit!Angry

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top