Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

When did D3 become a part of your life?? (Page 3)

-Inferno- Goldie
-Inferno-
-Inferno-

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 9:12am | IP Logged
I think the first epi.
I always loved DMG and also watched Dance India Dance religiously.
So it couldn't have gotten any better...the deadly combination of ArSha with dance, dil, and dosti!
I knew that this would be the show I will follow from the first epi because I loved Kriya's character. It was strong, bold yet innocent.
Then we got to know about the rest of them. Sharon took over my heart because I love girls who resemple the 'coconut' personality. I continued watching hoping to see her soft side...
ViHa were really cute at that time and Swayam was my favourite out of the lot.
Since then I think I have been obsessed with this show...of course accepting the changes and moving on...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrushanholic.

llyrics Goldie

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 10:06am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

.Vrushanholic.

tareyvrimarlove Senior Member
tareyvrimarlove
tareyvrimarlove

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 10:36am | IP Logged
firstly i saw tarey rasiya scene on u tube...
i fell in love with their agressive story...and started seeing their scenes on u tube and then started watching d3 on tv..
then fell in love with swaron too...
now i also luv the gang masti and all..
in short luv d3...

.Vrushanholic.

EternalStars. IF-Dazzler
EternalStars.
EternalStars.

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 11:18am | IP Logged
I missed one whole year of D3 because i never liked the promos featuring Kria and Rey and the overall serial.I had no clue what it was about evenLOLLOL
Then one day i was randomly doing timepass and searching for Humse hai life repeat timings when i came across a D3 episode where Taani had dressed like Kria and was trying to impress Rey.I knew this much because of the taglines and Taani's promoLOL. I was not that impressed but liked it a bit.Smile Then the next scene i saw was Swaron Churaliya hai sequence.And that was the time i got hooked to the serial because i fell in love with this beautiful and passionate couple of Sharon and Swayam.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed And simultaneously i also saw rey rejecting Taani and the intensity over there and Rey's rudeness made me like taani and taarey.Embarrassed After that i regularly started watching D3.but since i couldn't understand the storyline i went to Google and read the whole plot of D3 and became curious as to what is Kriyaansh and then i started watching Kriyaansh scenes and fell in love with themEmbarrassedEmbarrassed I watched old Tanha scenes, Old dances and also Dazzler/weakling fights.I completely fell for D3 and for the dances and for Amar, Tannu, Sneha, shakti and Vrinda.And Now i am loving Vrushika as the new Sharon.Big smileSmile
So now i am basically a taarey, Tanha/Vrushan swaron, Arsha/Kriyaansh, Kriyam, taayam, DOSTI and DANCE fan.Overall a D3 fan.Sharon.Big smileBig smileAnd Sharon is  my Favorite character in D3. 

Edited by lakshluvsD3nHHL - 24 June 2013 at 12:01am

.vruShan_rocks.

swaronswaron IF-Rockerz
swaronswaron
swaronswaron

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 11:56am | IP Logged
I started watching it for Arsha and dance ..Shakti is still my fav dancer Big smile

I wasn't  initially attracted to the show due to  poor acting LOL All artists were raw at that point in time  hence  I wasn't really impressed apart from the dancing ofcourseEmbarrassed I found no character that appealing in the very beginning..after 2 months I randomly came across the swaron pool scene (june 2011)and I found this magical chemistry between those two ppl ...I didn't even know the name of the characters..I just knew kria and rey LOL  I watched 2-3 episodes ...this was the time when KSG had entered(1st time)
Finally , one fine day, I decided to watch old episodes of D3 (mainly swaron)..I watched the RDX party scene ..that was the first time that I cried while watching an intimate sequenceShocked  I have watched all kinds of movies, bollywood, hollywood but nothing had ever struck me so hard...Swayam's  two simple lines made me fall in love with that jodi  then are there...Swayam's innocence and pure love attracted me..Frankly, It was Swayam for me not Shantanu...Sharon's character was real and well played by sneha...she impressed me..That magical sequence made me mad for swaron.I loved the realistic charater of sharon alot//..one could relate with her...since then I started following swaron.. their script, uniqueness, characterisations drew me..I became a hard core swaron fan..I always wanted to see this fairytale getting completed...I loved all phases..swayam's majnu avataar n sharon's arrogance .post corridor sequence equation  ..I loved everything .
.For me  swaron died its natural death in feb 2012..then happened the swaron classroom showdown followed by the trial confession ..I was happy I expected something huge in terms of storyline and script but was hugely dissappointed...so much so that I quit D3 in August...I followed the dances regularly though as thats what attracted me at first Smile

Then Vrushi entered D3 in Jan..frankly, I loved her since the first time I saw in her in the iv..the yaadein sequence totally turned the tables in her favour..I could see a new cuter and  younger Sharon and loved her her chem with tannuEmbarrassed  she revived my  love for swaron that was at the verge of dying Tonguethe khamakha sequence just brought me back to swaronworld...its coz of vrushi that I'm watching the show today Smile My passion for swaron increased more with Vrushi's entry n this made me join IF as well..she is my fav LOL
well, thats my story...for me it was always swaron, the sript, storyline mattered the most..

D3 became a part of my life the day I watched the RDX party sequence onlineEmbarrassed

Edited by swaronswaron - 23 June 2013 at 5:56am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjanasaini1912.Vrushanholic.

Go to top