Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

When did D3 become a part of your life?? (Page 2)

MimiVruShan Goldie
MimiVruShan
MimiVruShan

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 3:49am | IP Logged
I was basically stalking shakti (on the internet) at that time.. Watching her dance vids n stuff.. Then I saw on her wikipedia page that she was doing a dance based show... N being a huge dance lover I looked it up n saw that amar n alisha were also in it... So I decided to check it out on youtube.. At first i wasnt impressed because of the acting but still decided to give it a chance since it was a youth show based on dance (fresh n unique)... NOW I literally cant live without D3.. along the way SwaRon managed to sweep me off my feet although I will admit that I didnt like swayam n sharon at all initially.. I was watching only for dance... N i still have no idea when exactly I fell for this heavenly couple.. :D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SanskritiS.Vrushanholic.

SuMaN_TR Goldie
SuMaN_TR
SuMaN_TR

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Well initialy i used 2 watch d3 i love dancin like hell n even heaven as in did sakti was my fav contestant so i watch the show 2 have its review but i didn't like actin skill 2 much but dancin was flawless but tanha was sumwhere i like that couple but my board xams occur so d3 ban then when i return back 2 d3 i meet new character taani first i was not liking 2 much but after mitwa sequences i become crazy taarey fans n i felt 4 tanha too n now d3 is my daily dose ;)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrushanholic.

pehlanasha. IF-Rockerz
pehlanasha.
pehlanasha.

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Firstly i never had Channel V on my cable and still it is not so basically i never watched D3 on television. Embarrassed

One day i was searching for a song Haye Rama which i love a lot, and with that i search for Sneha Kapoor of DID too so Youtube came up with the result of a couple dancing on Haye rama with guy in black and girl in white. It was pasa doble, i watched it and i realized it consist from some TV show. 

I searched the title name of the show and directly went to wiki it. I got to know about the cast and show and story and the best part was i loved it in an instant because i love dance. Like i can't control my body when i hear music. 

I watched all the scenes of Kriyaansh in just 1 week.. and yes since i found Haye rama SS scene which means i came to know about D3 in Jan 2012, right? So April 2011 se Jan 2012 tak ke KR ke sarai scenes i watch and i was impressed with them but then i thought to check the other couple too. I saw first scene, then second and believe me or not i watched all the scenes in just 24 hours! Shocked? Then i thought that i sort of wasted my week on Kriyansh! (Sorry KR fans, i don't mean to offend you all!) And like that i fell in love with the most beautiful couple on earth! Approve

For me Swaron are the best and no other couple can be like them! Though SS are Tanha or Vrushan! Hug and from that day i started watching D3 on internet and live on channel v blogs. 

-Marium

MimiVruShan.Vrushanholic.

-GoluGudiya- IF-Rockerz
-GoluGudiya-
-GoluGudiya-

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Mine was somewhere around June last Year ... Channel V was new to my Cable so It was airing free for that time ... And I Really Didn't enjoy it but Once I was bored so I kept filing channels until "IT" grabbed my attention ... That "IT" was When Taani deciding whether to pick up Rey's Phone when He wanted to show team weaklings her khatak performance and It was written there Prince Charming and Her acting really Grabbed My attention and after that when Rey was scolding her she was crying Cry ... But I didn't really fall in love with them then ... After A few days when again I saw her Khatak performance Infront of the whole college ... I Think That was the moment when I fell in Love with TaaRey !

navya14

---Priya--- IF-Sizzlerz
---Priya---
---Priya---

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 6:25am | IP Logged
edited on page 2 Smile
Princess_Devil IF-Rockerz
Princess_Devil
Princess_Devil

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 6:41am | IP Logged
actually my sis told me abt dis show, den i ignored
same day i was switching channels, i found d3 repeat telecast n started watching it.
the epi was after RDX party, kriyam n wakling dancing n on d other side sharey n dazzlers dancing on D3 tittle track...
i found kriyam sooo cute, i thought they were couple
later i searched youtube, desitv forum n saw all d previous epi's
i came to know swayan loves sharon n rey loves kriya
i was sooo disappointed, but i felt sooo connected to kriyaansh very soon...
later i searched for kriyaansh came to know abt amar n shakti were DID2 participants n shakti won DID2
i saw all their performances in DID n became a crazy ARSHA fan...
i used to follow D3 till shaks exit...
i cried for many days after shaks exit...
after kriyaansh breakup, i watched some epi's
later came to know abt new entry, taani but i dint felt any connection with her..
after knowing rey's feeling for taani started dislyking rey, soo stopped watching d3
but i always used to adore swayam Embarrassed
one day came to know abt sneha's exist, i was lyk what d crap ab kon dekhe ga show, dis vl end soon...
but vrushi darling's entry connected me to d show again...
i love her dance, she is sooo flexible...
i js feel m seeing shakti, both look similar especially their dance n slim body 
i thnk dance is d main reason m connected to vrushi sooo early...
i was n will always b a kriyam n kriyaansh fan...
present m loving vrushan alot, dey are my second love

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

navya14Angelic.x.Chaos.Vrushanholic.

radhu-taarey IF-Dazzler
radhu-taarey
radhu-taarey

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Smilemy story is 1 day one of my north Indian frnd messaged another frnd(she is tamil) from new no. n mentioning  the name of  "rey" she was kidding her for a long time then my frnd was confused n bit scared then after som times she called her n then told tht its she 1Ly... so next day in college thy both were fighting(for fun) northy frnd was laughing badly... then i asked her who is REY is tht any thing then she told no no REY is the character name in one serial n she told the name of serial d3 n then some intro abt it i kiked so aftr few days i was searching somthing in net then i found d3 n the first scene i saw was TaArEy when rey found taani is non dancer n she apologized to him etc... then i searched previous taarey scene n now addicted to taarey n swaron i'm whole d3. now my northy frnd is not having time to watch d3 so daily i'm telling her the story... Big smile Big smileBig smile

navya14.Vrushanholic.

snehaswaron77 Goldie
snehaswaron77
snehaswaron77

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 9:00am | IP Logged
since the start I knew dat Dere z a show called D3!!! I wasn't really a regular viewer of this show but still use to watch it for time pass!!!Then one day I was just watching it awaii exactly when swaron scrap book scene was goin on, the way the scene was shot & the way swaron enacted their feelings, their emotions their expressions!!!!I was stunned n like wow they definitely have some charm in them..It marked huge impact on my mind & heart & then I wanted more of it, I was very keen to watch the show further & once again abondon corridor sequence was aired...This was the scene swaron made fall hard for them...Eventually swaron became huge n major part of my life whom I can never get rid of...I kept on falling more & more, harder & harder for them like never b4...Never in my entire life I've seen such a wonderful passionate intense n fairy-tale love story on Indian television...No matter what I can never elude swaron from my heart, my memory & nor my soul...I'm in love with both tanha wala & vrushan wala swaron !!!!! Swaron rocks...

.Vrushanholic.

Go to top