Dil Ki Nazar se Khoobsurat

Insensitive and Heartless... (Page 3)

pallavi25 IF-Stunnerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Abhishek_5

Hi!

This is my first post on the "Khoobsurat" forum. I am sad that this is a tragic one.

The episode telecast on Friday, the 21st was an extremely distressing and heart-wrenching one! Obviously, we all are sad and deeply hurt. But, that should not prevent us from criticising the CVs and their ruthless plot. The primary question that we should ask ourselves is that how can the CVs be so insensitive and ruthless as to kill an innocent character which they themselves had created and nourished over time. In other words, when we as the distant yet attached and appreciative viewer can feel so sad at these turn of events, dont the CVs who created and moulded the character of Madhav feel any affection or fondness towards him? 

Firstly, I may sound too idealistic when I say that each character created by the CVs should have a special place in the heart of the creators, but if we can like the character from the bottom of our heart, how can the CVs be so insensitive as to decide to leave that very character which they created, bleeding and dying - without any requirement from the plot to do so? Perhaps, the CVs are attached only to TRPs and sponsors rather than the characters. Shameful, to say the least.

Secondly, in recent times, CVs have been seen to derive sadistic pleasure ( in other words, pleasure of a jump in TRPs), by killing young, innocent central characters in the most cruel and shocking ways. Cant the CVs end plots and sub-plots on a positive note? Where have the "and they lived happily ever after" stories gone? Dont the viewers deserve a smile when the last episode is telecast so that they can carry fond memories about the show forever? Perhaps, the makers and CVs did not 'live' this story as the viewers did. Tragic, to say the least.

Thirdly, how much longer should we sit and be mute spectators of the CVs' manipulation, cruel tactics for TRPs and insensitive and heartless plots? Dont we have a share and say in the show as consistent and sincere viewers? Frustration and anger, to say the least.

Please stand up and make your disagreement, discontent and anger LOUD & CLEAR.

Please share your views.

Completely agree with your post! Clap
This is deplorable! The writers killed the main protagonist for the sake of trps! What a cheap stunt! And it wont get them anything, in fact they will lose viewers! 
First they let us enter the world of Ehsaas, his insecurities, his beautiful sensitive heart hidden inside a not so beautiful exterior, then he suffered in love with the Beauty and ultimately won her heart. And then they cheaply kill him? Angry
Do they mean to show that an ordinary looking guy cannot live happily ever after with a beautiful girl inspite of love between them? That he didnt deserve the Beauty? Disgusting attitude of the writers! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Abhishek_5arunima_LUIT

pallavi25 IF-Stunnerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
I agree abt Ekta Kapoor, thats why I watch all her shows. Whatever crap she shows, misunderstandings, separations, etc, she always reunites her couples in the end. She has even brought back hero or heroine from the dead to reunite with their love. I like that!! Happy endings!
 Is there any possibility of doing that here? Nope, Ehsaas is truly, firmly dead, he didnt fall into a river or ravine that he can return alive again! Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Abhishek_5princessgloryarunima_LUIT

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
Nice post...But honestly once the Trps dip and are not rising up..The PH/Cvs gets taken over by the Channel...Ask any writer and they will tell you each character is very special to them because they created and lived them 24/7 unlike us who watch them for a mere 30 mins a day...But once you sell your show to the channel you also sell all the rights and when the Cvs can't bring up the trps then they lose all control over everything and have to follow what the Channel tells them to do. I think even in one of Madhavs interviews he says its the channels decsion to kill him off because his previous show did the same and they got a increase in trps so the channel is banking on that. So I don't really blame the CVs fully for showing all this because they are as helpless as we are.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Abhishek_5

arunima_LUIT IF-Rockerz
arunima_LUIT
arunima_LUIT

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pallavi25

I agree abt Ekta Kapoor, thats why I watch all her shows. Whatever crap she shows, misunderstandings, separations, etc, she always reunites her couples in the end. She has even brought back hero or heroine from the dead to reunite with their love. I like that!! Happy endings!
 Is there any possibility of doing that here? Nope, Ehsaas is truly, firmly dead, he didnt fall into a river or ravine that he can return alive again! Ouch

at least in her stories  the original couple stays together for a long time...Confused

Here they have cheated the whole concept . It seems they are keen on removing the ugly character and then bringing a good looking character. They could have ended with madhav's child born and the family was happy. They went so fast with the honeymoon and pregnancy. It seems they were hurrying to bring in the fair character.

Cry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Abhishek_5princessglorycjs369pallavi25

pallavi25 IF-Stunnerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arunima_LUIT

Originally posted by pallavi25

at least in her stories  the original couple stays together for a long time...Confused

Here they have cheated the whole concept . It seems they are keen on removing the ugly character and then bringing a good looking character. They could have ended with madhav's child born and the family was happy. They went so fast with the honeymoon and pregnancy. It seems they were hurrying to bring in the fair character.

Cry

Yes, you are right! They were in a hurry to kill the "ugly" hero and bring in the fair replacement. Dead
They went against their own concept! I guess they thought trps were low because viewers could not accept the bad looking hero with the beautiful heroine! And they are partially right, the Hindi serial viewers are mostly girls and women and they want eye candy in terms of a handsome, fair hero. They could not accept Madhav as the hero just as they showed girls making bad comments abt Madhav in the show itself. The world is becoming increasingly superficial and looks conscious! Nobody cares for a beautiful, sensitive heart anymore, they just want a handsome face, even if that guy is a complete jerk and misbehaves with the heroine, girls will drool over him! Dead What a ghatiya mentality! Angry
Worst part is they killed Madhav's baby too...like the ugly hero's child even has no right to survive! Angry This is really disgusting! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Abhishek_5Meynikaprincessgloryarunima_LUITcjs369

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 7:52am | IP Logged

very well said abhishek_5 Clap
the CVs seem tobe a heartless and insensitive bunchDead... who neither care for the story/characters nor the audience... they want their trps at any cost even making the very audience, who give them their trp, unhappy.

There is nothing wrong in expecting the CVs to have a special place in their hearts for the characters they have produced and nurtured... on the contrary its really surprising and shameful to see how easily they can eliminate a character who is the main theme of the story, the main lead... so easily!!Angry

If they want to increase the trp then it shud be the story which shud be made interesting ... bring all the twist and turns they want, but just eliminating the hero only proves that the creatives are not at all creative... they really suck...Disapprove

as u said... the audience who helped them maintain the little trp they cud gather, wud atleast have felt justified with a happy ending rather than the crapy change they have brought in the serial...

Most of us are frustrated and angry, to say the least... and I for one have quit watching it... Unhappy

Abhishek_5pallavi25

princessglory Goldie
princessglory
princessglory

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:37am | IP Logged
whatever it is sometimes i think now they bring rk again in the show as handsome lead who fall in luv with rj aradhya without seeing her not knowing that she is a married and have a baby that will be more interesting the cvs can show rk as a handsome dashing hero how about this twist but i am sure rohit is not going to return to the show he made it clear and i am just hoping that soon he come back in ekta kapoor show fingers crossed

Abhishek_5pallavi25

shanthi510 IF-Dazzler
shanthi510
shanthi510

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:14am | IP Logged
they could have handled the story uniquely. Somewhere cvs completely lost it
nice post

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Abhishek_5

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dil Ki Nazar se Khoobsurat Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index