Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Is it really confirmed?? Because PH is keeping it very secret . QH is on media blackout and in between this coming out if this news is very unlikely
immigreat54 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mushfika

CREDIT: FB OFFICIAL QH PAGE

Must read this news comfirm..Qubool Hai Asad & Zoya's separation unites them together in Ajmer

ASAD AND ZOYA TO ROMANCE IN AJMER DISHEARTENING TANVEER 

Asad (Karan Singh Grover) and Zoya's (Surbhi Jyoti) love story Qubool Hai is ready to surprise the viewers with one more twist where Asad will slap Tanveer and get back Zoya to home safely from Ajmer. 
Present track shows Asad falling prey to Tanveer's evil plan which results in marriage cancellation. 
As a result, Zoya moves to Ajmer followed by Tanveer and Asad. 
Tanveer will be anguish and couldn't bear seeing Asad and Zoya together in Ajmer. 
Frustrated Tanveer, will try to push Zoya from the cliff and believes that Zoya is no more in her life. 
On the other side, Asad will search for Zoya desperately and finally finds her (Zoya) bleeding and injured badly. 
Asad, who is in deep love with Zoya could not bear Zoya suffering in pain and will be seen with tears in his eyes. 
Although, love unites Asad and Zoya and the duo will have romance in Ajmer and get blessings from the Holy place in Ajmer. 
At Tanveer's end, she will be seen rejoicing the victory believing that she has finally achieved her evil missions by killing Zoya. 
But, Asad and Zoya's return to home will leave her with a terrible shock.
Nevertheless, Asad and Zoya's marriage will be planned again in a grand manner. 
Will Tannu plan another dirty trick to murder Zoya?

My point is why Asad will slap Tanveer and ASYA will get together? Only when the innocence of Asad is proved and evil Tanveer is exposed, right? 
Edited by immigreat54 - 10 years ago
Jyotiii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Tfs(: there are many similar news like this. 
stacyellowz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
please tell me asad knows all about tanveer by d time he reaches back home. please!

TFS ๐Ÿ˜Š
risingsea101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Tanveer should leave ASAP -____________________-
navyay thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i am waiting for that day  ๐Ÿ˜‰
A_bibliophile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
guys pls can u answer my query
yesterdays episode 25 june
tanu GAVE A EXPLANATION THAT HOW SHE WAS  THE  DAMSEL  IN  DISTRESS  AND  HOW  ASAD  COULD  NOT  CONTROL  HIS  EMOTIONS  AND  SHE  TRIED  STOPING  HIM  BUT  SHE  COULDN'T  AS  SHE  IS  A   WOMAN  AND PHYSICALLY  ASAD  IS  TOUGHER  MR KHAN  DID  NOT  RESIST  AND   ON  TOP  OF  THAT  I  GUESS  LOOKED  GUILTY  AND  BELIEVED  HER  AND  THEN  he said  mai  sab  theek kar  do  ga  aisa  hona  nahi  doooga  or  something  like  that 
THEN WHEN HE BELIEVES THAT  HE  IS  GUILTY  WHY  DOES  HE  SLAP  AWAY  TANU  HAND  AND  NOW  HE  SAYS  HE  JUST  WANTS  TO Apologize  MEANS  HE  WANTS  TO  SAY  SORRY  ZOYA  I  COULDN'T  CONTROL  I  AM  SORRY FOR   BETRAYING  YOU
INSTEAD OF SAYING  i dint do  a think   in  fact  i   don't  even   remember  anything  i  am  confused PLEASE THROW SOME LIGHT
CONFUSED
CONFUSED
๐Ÿ˜• 
JeeLeZaraa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanx for sharing๐Ÿ˜Šcant wait for ajmer track!Edited by supreet_dmg - 10 years ago
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Tfs! I think what will happen is that Asad and Zoya will get married and somehow Tanveer will come back and tell them about Gaffur Siddiqui being Zoya's dad! Thus creating a rift, OR when they come back from Ajmehr and if she gets caught, then she will reveal the truth RE the dad and leave! This will cause a rift that will break up ASYA for now and Nikaah will only happen much later!

So this can go two ways!
OceanicHeart. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
*Fingers crossed* I hope this happens ๐Ÿ˜ƒ