CONFIRMED NEWS OMGGG~ - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
Will they keep going in circles by planning Asad and Zoya nikaah ???
The preparations of this nikaah were already done in such a grand manner and still no nikaah...now they will be planning their nikaah again ???? How big will these preparations be before Tanveer spoils it again??!!!!

Why can't they bloody end Tanveer's track for goodness sake...😡
Why has she all of a sudden become so important to the track and everything else sidelined 😡
y r they even keepin that tannu in the house?
This track will be biggest disappointment if it plays out like this.  This suggests that tan veer will still be living at khan house and Zoya will come back for another go at marriage.  How sick is that?  So after Ajmer track we will be back to where we were except asad has slept with tanveer and now is in love with Zoya.  Whatcrap.

Any other serial they kick the vamps out in 3to4 months but at QH they have decided to just keep to veer.  It may be easy for Zoya but harder for viewers to forget that elaborate rape scene.  
Edited by Saathfan - 10 years ago
Yayyy :)

Can't wait for the Ajmer episodes man! 
yeee yeepiiieieieieieie 

thats a relief 
I hope this news come true & we see some romantic nd intence scene b/w AsYa
Already Posted.

but Yeah Excited
Thanx for shraing Mushi!!!😃 I lub you!!🤗
I am going to wait for Oishi or Mishti to confirm before I get xcited. Oishi in her latest posts has said that no marriage track has been shot and she has no news that Nikah is going to happen. And if no Nikah, all that remains is separation. Sorry for bursting everyone's bubble, but I think a separation is on its way. How are we going to bear all this angst, and further emotional atyachar on Asad. Poor guy, he hasnt even done anything wrong. 
can we just quickly fast forward ??? tfs mushi ðŸ¤—