CONFIRMED NEWS OMGGG~ - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) Thank You for sharing I so needed and wanted to hear that. That is the best news I have heard since the Terrace Asad and Zoya seen, where they more or less confessed their love when referring to each others wishes made on the meteor shower.
great news ðŸ˜ƒ can't wait for ajmeer track ðŸ˜³
I AM TOO EXCITED!! thanks a lot dear for sharing!
There's only one line that I really read in the post. Asad slaps Tanveer.
Seriously, she SO badly needs to be bitch-slapped! ðŸ˜¡

But umm I dunno if I feel that good bout the rest of the stuff they seem to have planned.😕 Why does Zoya have to reach the brink of death to make Asad pour his emotions?! Why are the CVs following the easy way around? Yeah, it would be romantic and sweet to see Asad caring for Zoya but that's not the ONLY way to bring a reaction out of Asad.. ðŸ˜”

Thanks for sharing, btw! Real sweet of you! ðŸ˜³
Edited by Grenade - 10 years ago
Y TANVEER IS NOT EXPOSED ...STILL SHE IS STAYING AT MR.KHAN HOUSE
Originally posted by SwatiBeanyBrown

why tanveer's track isn't ending? this is my only question to the producer and director of the show?

m also thinking the same thing...when would Tanviir's truth come out? 
Wont Zoya tell Asad in Ajmer that it was all Tanvir's plan to separate them? or would she keep quiet and return back without telling Tanvir's truth...though it seems absurd to me... !
Originally posted by SwatiBeanyBrown

why tanveer's track isn't ending? this is my only question to the producer and director of the show?
Because Imrans family dont know yet about the baby. Her track wont end till the news on the baby will come out. then more drama. Nikkhat is hurt. Imran tries to defend herself. ðŸ¤¢
You made my day!! Just hope this turns out to be true!!