Kaisa Ye Ishq Hai Ajab Sa Risk Hai

Rival Site Article:Suku is very much like Simran:D (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

.SmokeySilence.

Coolbie

.SmokeySilence.

JAJ, PLL Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Thanks so much.. awesome.. good to know she is like Simran is in real as well Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Jenny..mire220

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rival Site Article:Suku is very much like Simran:D (Page 3)" in Kaisa Ye Ishq Hai Ajab Sa Risk Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

julyprincess

julyprincess

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Any girl would have eloped with a guy liked Rajveer! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Jenny..mire220

mire220

IF-Rockerz

mire220

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 6:18am | IP Logged
tfs.. awesome article :)
liked it so much..

Edited by mire220 - 26 June 2013 at 3:11am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Jenny..

..Jenny..

IF-Dazzler

..Jenny..

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Andromeda001

Thnx 4 Sharing Jenny. Feeling soo good to read this article. Sukirti is very nice person this we all know very well. Glad dat Gaurav n Sukku share gr8 bond offscreen too.
hmm,til now it is visible, BTW,i am not concerned about offscreen bonding Tongue only onscreen matters to me

..Jenny..

IF-Dazzler

..Jenny..

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AbhiyaDewaani

Awww...so sweet..thank u Gaurav jii...Smile.
thanks for your comment Ishpa madam jii...Big smile

..Jenny..

IF-Dazzler

..Jenny..

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RIDHIMA_BASKET1

Thanks for sharing dear...i already know it since i know sukku she is very much like simran... she is bubbly n always lives v happy...she is damn cute n nice personHug m proud to b Sukirti fan n always love her choice of charaters...she is awsum n talented gal n actressHug

m so happy to know  Gurav views abt sukku...Gaurav is v nice guy...

n this is so cute n best article till yet article plus chemistry offscreen n on screen both r too necessery...Gaurav n sukku r  v adorable  n has awsum chemistry offscreen too n they looks so cute together...

cant wait to see their romance n wedding nite Blushing LOL Day Dreaming

yeah, i think suku is not only a brilliant actress but also a good,bubbly person in nature & heart.Star her roles quite define her though i don't wanna remember Jazz LOL

..Jenny..

IF-Dazzler

..Jenny..

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by francesca

t4s dearBig smile
it' s a very nice article i am glad to konw that they share a good onscreen and offscreen chemistry
thanks gaurav for ur kind words about sukirtiHug
people always blame sukirti that she has never share a good offscreen chemistry with Vivian but i think it was Vivian who doesn't want to share offscreen chemistry with sukirti bcoz of vahbbizAngry

sukirti has got also a good onscreen and offscreen chemistry with KSG Embarrassed

i am happy tha sukirti and gaurav r comfortable with each other and this is very important and glad to see some sukku and gaurav's offscreen pix Smile and not like PKYEK dayzz i have never seen sukirti and vivian's offscreen pix(no offence to viivian's fans)

this is my view what about u guyzzz?

as far as i know Kasu had no problem with each other.but i can't say much about Visu Tongue Confused actually who had problem only they can say it.but personally i don't think initially Visu had problem with each other and later if any ''kabab mein haddi'' creates any problem then what to do then?Suku is not at any fault...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aman1605FlawedshilrunAndromeda001

..Jenny..

IF-Dazzler

..Jenny..

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 6:53am | IP Logged
thanks all for your comment Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top